Unexpected Visit

~~~~(Jake's POV)~~~~
I'm sitting here at Sam's with everyone else except Embry and Amy. Embry hasn't been seen or heard from, since that night which was like two weeks ago. We all sat here quietly, and that's very bizarre since we are always loud and goofing off.

"I can't believe it." I looked up and saw that it was my sister Rachel, who had spoke. She was sitting on Paul's lap. "Dad never told us, that he had another son."

"Well could you blamed him? How else would he say that he hooked up right before mom died!" I practically yelledMan I'm never usually upset with my dad, but what he did was unforgivable.

"Calm down Jake." Sam decide to finally speak up.

"No Sam, how would you feel when you find out one of your best friends is actually your brother?!" We all just started voicing our opinions until Tessa yelled.

"Everyone shut up!" We all looked at her for getting angry. Usually it takes a lot more to make her angry. "Remember, we have to think about Embry. On how he feels about this whole ordeal. I talked to Amy last night, and she says Embry hasn't done much. He won't leave the house, but he helps clean and plays with the kids. That's it, he barely talks to her, and she's worried." She took a deep breath and said, "excuse me, but I need to leave. I have errands to run." She walked out the door with Collin right behind her.

She's right, poor Embry didn't ask for this. Man he must feel like we betrayed him or something. I left to go. Talk to my dad, hoping to get answers........

"Ok dad you need to explain."

"Jake, there's nothing to explain."

"Bullshit dad!"

"Jacob! It happened along time ago, drop it."

"How? Dad my long childhood best friend is my brother! How is it hard to explain?"

"Jacob, please I feel guilty enough about it...I don't need you on my case either."

"Dad jus-"

"I don't really remember the details that night, but a couple weeks later Tiffany comes over. Luckily your mother was out at the time. Tiffany told me she was pregnant and she knew that I was the father. I helped support her as much as I could. When Embry was born, I was there including your mother. I watched Embry grow up over the years especially when you two became such good friends. I felt guilty when I saw Embry every day, and the guilt just grew over the years. Finally Tiffany and I decided it was time to come clean, and you know the rest."

"Did mom ever know?" He just chuckled.

"Jacob, I could never hide a thing from your mother. Of course she was mad but was thrilled when her best friend was pregnant. She helped Tiffany as much as she could. Your mother forgave me and I was so grateful that she did." He stayed silent then I placed my hand on his.

"I forgive you dad."

"Thanks Jake."

~~~~(Tessa's POV)~~~~
I looked down at the object in my hand. I placed a hand over my mouth seeing the results. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where Collin sat. He saw my features and tears eyes.

"Tess, what's wrong?" He jumped up and embraced me in a hug. I just instantly broke down and cried into his shirt. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up bridal style and laid my head on his shoulder as he carried me to my room.

He carefully opened and shut the door, then sat on my bed with me in his lap. He rubbed soothing circles on my back, and that helped calm me down a bit.

"Can you tell me what's wrong Tess?" I stayed quiet just a bit longer then I finally spoke. Thank god my parents aren't home.

"I've been getting sick in the mornings and have been getting very moody lately....I took a te,.test and....."