The Beginning

~~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
In a a couple of hours the fight will commence. I wanted to do one last thing to spark hope in my mom's heart. I walked to Carlisle to talk to him.

"Carlisle, I want to save my dad."

"Amy it's not that simple."

"You don't understand why you are so stubborn about this."

"Because Carlisle, if I am what's stopping him from taking his last breath, them I'm going to damn well do something about it. Plus...I want to to give my mom some kind of hope. I can't watch her lose the love of her life for fifty some years, it would break her heart." My voice barely audible on the last part.

"Alright, I can get you into the hospital and I can mess with the security cameras. But you'll have to be quick." I nodded my head. "We'll leave in two hours." Carlisle walked off to talk to the others but I just stayed next to the door. I felt warm arms wrap around my waist from behind. I leaned into a chest and felt a head in the crook of my neck.

"Hey beautiful," Embry's soothing voice whispered in my ear. I giggled a bit and turned in his arms. I pecked his lips and laid my head on his chest. We were in a cute hug enjoying each other's company.

"I won't be here in a couple of hours. I'm going to go and try to save my dad."

"Would you like me to come?" I shook my head.

"No I'll be back, it shouldn't take that long." Embry's and I stayed like that until I had to leave.

(At The Hospital)
Luckily everyone was down in the cafeteria as my dad was on the third floor. Carlisle was in the hospital and back in five minutes. I quickly ran up the stairs and down the halls to his room. Once I got to his room my heart broke. My dad's once healthy looking skin was now deathly pale, he was no longer on the chub side as he was now skinny and losing his hair. He had wires and and oxygen mask on. I slowly walked up to him.

'Hey dad, it's me Amy. Today's the fight and I promise I will keep Carly, Tess, and Sarah safe. I wanted to give you something before I leave for the fight.' I nudged my head under his large skinny hand and looked up at him. I nudged his hand with my nose and licked his cheek as a goodbye kiss. 'Just in case you don't see me again and I don't come back.' My thoughts nothing but a whisper.

I turned around to leave and go out the way I came. Carlisle and I run back to the house and rest for the remaining time we have left. Embry was outside in wolf form laying down. I walked over to him, and he turned his head towards me. I saw his eyes brighten up. I walked to his side and laid next to him. I rested my head on my paws, and Embry laid his head on mine. He stayed like that until we had to get up for the war.

I felt something wet touch my face. I open my eyes to Embry licking my face. I pushed my head into his shoulder as he continued to lick my face or head budded it.

'Is it morning already?' I heard Embry chuckle.

'Morning to you too beautiful.' He said.

'Hmm, morning handsome.' We sat there in silence until Sam came and got us.

"Amy, Embry, Carlisle wants to talk." He tilted his head towards the house. I got up and stretched and yawned. I phased back and had my clothes torn on the sleeves, stomach, and my jeans looked like ripped skinny jeans. Embry ran behind the trees and phased. We entered the house and everyone turned towards Embry and I.

"What did you want to talk about Carlisle?" I asked.

"We'll more like all of us. While you were away, we all talked, when you came back and fell asleep we filled Carlisle in." Alistair spoke.