What's Happening

~~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
"Alice explain what Amy's talking about." Sam stated. Wait a sec, let me get you caught up to speed. After Alice and I had that same exact vision, Carlisle called a meeting. So everybody is here after the incident that was two days ago.

"All I saw was an army of vampires. Standing front in center was Aro." Alice responded.

"But how? How is he back, I mean last I saw was his head being torn off by Amy." Emmett interjected.

"The question is, what does he want?" Jasper questioned aloud. The room fell into silence but I knew the answer. I felt a hand being placed on my hand. I looked to the side and saw Alice looking at me with a knowing look. I guess Esme noticed Alice's gesture and our little staring game.

"Alice, if you or Amy know something you need to tell us." I took a deep breath before confessing.

"He's after me. Before the vision ended he lunged at me...and I..I have no clue what happened afterwards."

"He also said that he wants revenge starting with her." Alice added giving my hand a comforting squeeze. I heard a growl that was close to me. I looked up and saw Embry starting to shake. I got up from the couch and headed towards Embry. When I placed my hand on his arm, I could visibly see his muscles relax under my touch. As I got closer Embry wrapped his arms around me, and brought me closer to him as much as my big belly would allow.

I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed the back of his neck with my thumb. After a few moments of silence, we decided to call it quits and go home. Carlisle said we would continue this another day.

On my way home I wanted to check on my parents to see how they were. Once I got there and entered the house, I saw my sisters crying sitting on furniture around my parents. Immediately I knew something was wrong.

"What's going on?" I asked my question slowly. My mom placed her hand on my dads left shoulder. He placed a hand on hers and sighed deeply.

"Amy, I..I'm going to be in the hospital for a month possibly longer starting tomorrow." His deep old husky voice spoke.

"Dad why...why are you going to the hospital?" I was beginning to get scared.

"Amy, I have cancer, leukemia to be precise." I couldn't hear this I walked past everyone and went outside on the deck. I gripped the railing in fear. After a few moments of letting the information sink in, I heard the sliding door open and shut. I felt a hand being place on my back.

I ever so slightly turned my head to see the one and only, my dad. I turned back facing the forest.

"Amy, I..I-"

"Is that why you and mom have been acting funny the past few months?"

"I didn't think you'd notice."

"Well when it's like an everyday thing at the same time, yeah I kinda get a little suspicious." After that silence consumed the space. After a short while I poke up again. "Why...why didn't you tell me sooner."

"Because Amy I was scared. Scared that when I told you and your sisters, something would go wrong. I didn't want to worry you since your pregnant, and it hurts me to see your mother and sisters cry."

"I...I just can't lose you dad. We nearly lost Carly, Sarah, and Tess because of me...I'm scared dad." Dad came over and hugged me whispering,

"Me too kiddo, me too. But I promise what ever happens, I'm always with you."

"I love you dad," my voice cracking.

"I love you too sweetheart," after he said that my phone started ringing. I pulled away from my dad to see that it was Jake who was calling me. Jake never calls me unless it's an emergency, he usually texts me. I answered the call.

"Hey Jak-"

"Amy, something's wrong with my dad." Jake sounded like he was on the verge of tears. I was confused as to what he was saying.

"Jake, what's wrong with Billy?" You could hear the worry and concern in my voice.

"He's...I don't know..he's being transported to the hospital. I really need someone right now." I could hear his voice cracking, meaning he was crying.

"Jake I will meet you at the hospital, ok? I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and shakily put it back in my pocket. I walk away from my dad and go inside to see Embry, Tiffany, my mom, the kids, and my sisters with their imprints.

"Sweetheart why are you in a rush?" My mom asked. I just ignored her and continued to gathering my things. My coat was on, got my purse and phone. I headed for the door.

"Sis, why are you leaving? You just got here." I turned to see Tessa behind me.

"I need to go to the hospital." Was all I said.

"Is everything alright? Are you not feeling well? What hurts?" My mom bombarded me with questions left and right.

"I'm fine, Jake asked me to meet him there. I'll tell you later I'm wasting time. Embry would you like to go?" He nodded and was out the door right behind me. It took us about fifteen minutes to get to the hospital. Embry parked the car and we headed inside. I found Jake in the waiting room with his head in his hands. I put my hand on his shoulder, he slowly lifted his head.

His eyes were red and puffy. I also saw dried tear stains on his tan cheeks. Jake stood up and embraced me in a hug. He silently cried as I rubbed his back comfortingly. Embry stood still watching his best friend emotionally break down as his caring wife comforted him. I told Embry what happened on the way here, he just didn't know how to help his buddy.

"Mr. Black?" I heard a doctor call. We turned around to see a doctor with peppered hair, mid forties maybe, and was kinda slim standing in the doorway. He motioned for us to follow. He led us to a room. In that room, laid a sleeping Billy. With wires and machines hooked up to him. Jake went to his dad's side and held his hand.

"Jacob," I turned towards the door to see Carlisle? Jake didn't move from his spot, so Carlisle motioned me to follow him out in the hall. Once out in the hall he told me everything.

"Is Billy going to be okay? What happened?" I asked.

"Billy had a heart attack, a severe one. He's a lucky one, just a moment later we would've lost him." Carlisle states.

"Thank you," he nods and walks into the room to talk to Jake.

"Jacob, I need a moment with you and Embry." Jake refused to move so I said,

"Jake I will stay here with him. I promise you, I won't leave his side." Jake nods his head and got up to leave the room. I got to Billy's left side and hold his hand. Hoping he would wake up soon. Jake no Billy deserve thus kinda of pain. Shortly after awhile they came back in. I felt pressure on my hand, so I looked down to see Billy slowly opening his eyes.

"Billy," I smiled. He gave a weak smile back. Jake was at his side in an instant. "Billy what happened?"

"In living room...started to get...chest pain.." His voice was rough and hoarse. I went and got a glass of water for him.

"Billy, how long have you been having chest pain?" Carlisle asks getting suspicious.

"Since Amy and Embry's wedding." He responded.

"Billy, why didn't you say anything?" Embry asked. He stayed silent then replied,

"Because, I didn't want anyone to worry about an old thing like me." Carlisle's pager went off. After that I heard a familiar voice shouting in panic.

"John!" I run out of Billy's room and into the hall. A bunch of nurses and doctors along with Carlisle were pushing a gurney with a person on it. When the gurney went passed me, I caught a glimpse of the persons face. It was my dad!

"Dad," I said. His eyes were closed and they had a mask to his face for oxygen. I tried to run after them but Embry came up and held me. I just burst into tears afraid of what's going on and what is soon to happen. The last that was heard and said was me screaming, "Dad!" echoing down the halls of the hospital.
_________________________________________________
Thank you for reading hoped you enjoyed it.
Please vote, comment, share, follow, etc.
Thanks everyone 💙💜💚