Bundle of Joy

~~~~(Kim's POV)~~~~
That beautiful song. I closed my eyes and just listened. Emily rubbed my arm soothingly and the contractions have lessened some. After awhile, the song ended but I was still worried about Jared. What if he doesn't make it? As if sensing my worry, Emily started playing with my hair to distract me.

I groaned in pain as another contraction came. A nurse came in and checked me. I'm almost ready she said, but the contractions kept coming. I closed my eyes as I screamed in pain. I heard the door burst open and a pair of feet shuffled to me. I felt a warm hand on my cheek, and I leaned into it. I open my eyes to see the one and only...

"Jared," he gave me a loving smile.

"Hey baby," Emily left the room giving us privacy.

"The fight, what happened?"

"Nothing, it was like Amy and Aro had a mental war. Before we left Aro tried to jump Amy. Embry intercepted him and beheaded him. We burned the remains, and no more greedy vampire. Then Amy howled a song of comfort and peace. There will be no more conflicts between the shifters or vampires." I smiled and shake my head lightly.

"That sounds like Amy." Jared chuckled and was stopped when I screamed in pain. My hands instinctively went to my stomach. Pain erupted more and more.

"I need a doctor in here! Hang on baby, hang on." Jared kissed me when he said the last few words. I nod and continue to squirm on the hospital bed. The pain is getting worse. The door openers once again, this time with nurses and a doctor. Carlisle to be exact. He came up to me and examined my stomach by feeling.

"The baby is breaching. We have to turn him around." What!? My baby is coming feet first! I look to see Carlisle at my side. "I'm going to turn him around. It's going to hurt, you ready?" I huffed and nod my head. Carlisle gave me a nod and started turning the baby by pushing on my stomach. I scream because the pain is unbearable. After a few minutes he stops. I am breathing hard, and I hear Carlisle say, "she's crowning!"

Finally the baby can come out! I get my legs on the bars at the end of the bed. I'm in a crouching position with my feet kinda out in front of me. Jarred's beside me holding my hand.

"Okay Kim, I'm going to count to three. Then you push." I nod my head and he counted to three. I pushed and squeezed Jared's hand tightly. I saw from the corner of my eye, him stiffen from the squeeze. Come on, it's not like your giving birth here! "You're almost there Kim, a couple of more pushes should do it."

I am panting from the first push.

"You're doing great baby, your doing great." Jared cooed in my ear. I took another deep breath and pushed. I felt the baby come out and the pain go away. I was still panting hard. I heard no cries, and I saw Carlisle take my baby over to the little crib for newborns.

"I need help over here!" Carlisle shouted. I was starting to panic.

"Carlisle what's wrong?" I could sense that Jared was worried as well.

"I don't feel a pulse." A nurse spoke up. What?! My baby isn't breathing! After a moments of silence the room was filled with soft cries. I sighed in relief and suck back into the bed. Jared also released the breath he was holding. Carlisle approached us with our baby.

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Cameron. You have a healthy baby girl." Carlisle placed her in my arms and I cradled her close to my chest. Jared was next to my right side leaning in, with his left arm around my shoulder. His cheek grazing my cheek.

"What are we going to name our precious daughter Kim?" Jared spoke. I thought for a moment. Amy's right, the name will come to mind when you're holding your child in your arms. I just smiled saying the name repeatedly in my head over and over, liking how it sounds.

"Kianie" the room fell silent. I felt a comforting squeeze on my shoulder.

"Beautiful, my little girl Kianie." Jared said softly. I smiled as the name fit her perfectly.

"I will write that on her certificate. If you need anything, call." With that said Carlisle left the room to and I gazed down at our bundle of joy.

"She's perfect Kim, and look. She's just like you." Jared says. I smiled at what he said. Her skin is a light russet color, like Jared. She has my dark hair and nose. She also has Jared's eyes.

"I love you Jared," he kissed my forehead.

"And I love you, both of my girls." I leaned down and kissed Kianie's forehead. She was asleep and I whispered,

"Welcome to the family, baby girl."
________________________________________
Sorry it's short, but I had to make a special chapter for Kim and Jared.
Please comment, vote, and follow. 💙💜💚
I would like some new ideas, the more ideas the faster the updates.
Thanks everyone 💙