He's Back

~~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
I was at the Cullen's getting a checkup at Carlisle's request. As Carlisle did the ultrasound, I was caught up in my thoughts. What are mom and dad hiding?

"Alright Amy, we're all done." Carlisle spoke while shutting the equipment down.

"Thanks," I got up with the help of Carlisle. He lead me to the living room where Embry, Jake, and the rest of the Cullen family sat. I smiled at everyone before I stopped abruptly. I placed my left hand on my temple, and my right on my stomach where the baby is. My head was throbbing, like what felt like a migraine. I snapped my eyes shut to see what was like a motion picture.

White. All I see is white, covering trees and bushes. I kept turning around in my spot to just see a forest covered in snow. White flurries fell from the light grey sky. I raise my right hand to catch a single flake. I brought my hand to my face to observe the dainty piece of beauty. I heard snow crunch, from being walked on.

I turn around to see the pack, Cullens, and other vampires. I noticed they weren't staring at me so I turned to see the volturi cloaks, and other unknown vampires. I saw Marcus was standing next to a cloaked figure. I sensed anger, revenge, and power radiating from him. When the figure stood, I swear my blood ran cold and my heart stopped. The figure was none other than Aro.

He smiled and removed his hood from his head. His eyes gleamed happiness. I heard the snow crunch next to me to see a white wolf. 'Wait..that's me.'  Silence was all that was heard, besides the wind slightly blowing.

"I have come to end your presence. You have been nothing but a nuisance." The wolf me growled. Even though I can't hear what I was saying, I knew from deep down what it was. I hate seeing people, shifters, and vampires alike shouldn't have to live in fear. They don't need to be ruled by cruelest people as leaders.  

"Aro, even you realize her power. You can't fight it." Edward spoke. I can feel the tension growing by the minute. What creeped me out was when Aro turned and faced the real me. His grin grew and he lunged at me. I couldn't move or phase. I stood there like a deer in headlights. I screamed as he got closer and....

I heard my screams echo. My eyes snapped open in panic. My body was tense that I had no control. My head was cradled in someone's arm.everyone was surrounding me and Carlisle had a hold of my hand.

"Her pulse is accelerating rapidly, we need to calm her down quickly." Carlisle spoke. I felt another migraine coming on.

"She's not letting me in." I heard Edward grumble. So that's why my head started to hurt again.

"Same, her emotions are all over the place I can't pick one." Jasper adds. I feel a nice light tingle feeling on my back. Judging by the heat it was either Embry or Jake who was rubbing my back. Soon my muscles are relaxed and I'm breathing normally.

"Amy," I hummed and opened my eyes to see Carlisle in front of me. He was checking my wrist. "Her pulse is back to normal." He smiled.

"Amy, are you alright? You had us worried." I looked to see Esme. I nodded my head. Wait where's Alice? I looked around and saw her behind Jasper frozen.

"Alice," I spoke softly but got her attention. She zoomed next to me quickly. "Did you see it? He's back."

"Who's back? Alice what's she talking about." Bella was questioning us but Alice was still froze. I spoke up since she was still in shock.

"I had a vision that's to happen soon." Silence but Emmett spoke up,

"Ok but who's back?" I still couldn't believe it but I went to speak when Alice finally spoke up,

"Aro." With that, the air went tense and not another word was spoken that day. As we knew now that starting tomorrow Alice and I would be going into detail about the vision. Then we'd plan our move. And right when I was hoping we had all that business behind us.
~~~~(John's POV)~~~~
Here I am, sitting in the doctors office. Waiting to hear what my doctor has to say.

"Mr. Braddock," I looked up and saw a nice young nurse. "Right this way," she smiled at me holding the door to the rooms open. I walk with her with Serena behind me. The nurse led us to a room and said that the doctor would be in shortly. We didn't even wait five minutes till doctor Smith came in.

"How are you feeling today John?"

"I feel fine, so please get on with the news." His smile turned into a straight line. His eyes filled with sorrow.

"I'm afraid it's moving rapidly than we expected. Now as I've suggested, are you ready for chemo?" I stayed silent. "Mrs. Braddock, can I ask you to please step outside for a moment." Serena looked like she was going to argue but respected the doctors wishes. Once the door closed he turned to me expectantly.

"I'm sorry,"

"John, why are you waiting? It's not looking good and things are starting to get worse. You don't have a lot of time left." I know he's right but what am I supposed to say to my kids?

"I..I..just don't know what to say to my kids. One is six months pregnant and I don't know what to do." I spoke the last six words barely a whisper. He sighed,

"If I was you, I would do the chemo as soon as possible. That way there's a greater chance at living, then you wouldn't have to tell your kids. But if it was me I would tell my kids so they are there to support me and love me through the process." He got up from the chair and walked to the door and left. Serena came in and rushed to my side.
__________________________________________
Thanks for reading, I hoped you enjoyed it. I will hopefully update Saturday or Sunday for you guys. I can make quicker updates with ideas. The person who can give me an idea will have the next chapter dedicated to them.
Please vote, comment, follow, share, etc. 💙💜💚