Theory

~~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
It's been two days since my little pregnancy scare. My stomach aches have gotten somewhat worse, and I still have my fever. I asked Carlisle if I could stay somewhere else than this hospital like room. He thought about it and helped me move to the couch in the living room.

So here I am laying on the couch trying to sleep. Now I know there are people in the room with me, because I can hear and smell them. I've ate a little bit of food and water. Now I'm not trying to starve myself, I just don't feel like eating afraid I was going to vomit again. I felt a cold hand against my forehead for a second time today. I groaned a little in pain.

"This isn't good."

"What is it Carlisle?" Esme asked worriedly.

"Her fever isn't going down. If I can't get it to go away here shortly before she's due, it's not going to look good." I move my hand from under my face and placed it on my very swollen belly. I groaned again, the pain increasing. I tried to curl up in a ball, but was very difficult.

"Carlisle, something's wrong with her." Esme spoke. I felt a hand on my stomach, but feeling the icy cold touch, I knew it had to be Carlisle. I heard silence for what seemed like a long time.

"I can't tell if it's contractions or just the baby's kicking." I opened my eyes and tried to sit up. Embry noticed and helped me into a sitting position. I know what's happening, a mother always knows when her baby's coming.

"Car..lisle...the babies are....coming ahhh," I let out a small scream of pain. I no longer felt the couch below me, but a familiar hospital bed was once again underneath me. My breathing started to become short and heavy. Once I was in a sitting position the pain moved to my lower back.

"Okay Amy, you're dilated and ready to go. Now on a count of three I want you to push." I nodded. He counted to three and I pushed, like he said. "I see the head, keep pushing," I screamed again and pushed as hard as I could. I heard a small wail of cries. That was short lived as another wave of pain washed over me. I screamed again and pushed three times till the second one came. "It's a girl," I smiled as she cried soft cries. Carlisle handed her off to Esme, then came back to me. I barely gave one push and the last baby was out. I heard no cries and I began to get worried. My eyes grew heavy and my chest grew tight, making it harder to breathe. Soon I heard small cries, and I mentally sighed.

"Congratulations, you have three perfectly healthy babies." I smiled, but soon my eyes shut.

"Amy?" I heard my name being called. It sounded like it was far away. I heard machines beeping going haywire. I was slowly falling into the darkness. I felt pressure on my chest, pushing up and down. Now the noises around me were muffled and I no longer felt a thing...
______________________
~~~~(Aro's POV)~~~~
I finally know when we are going to attack. On the first day of fall, which is in two weeks. I had it all mapped out. We set out and find many witnesses to help fight. Upon the fight I kill that mutt, then after her death, the Cullens and her other mutt friends can die.

"Hello Jane," I called out from not even looking up from my lap.

"Aro, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"If you're not willing to fight along with us Jane, then I can just end your life now." I was getting annoyed. She never questioned my thoughts, and now she doesn't even want to fight?"

"It's just, I think there's more to her than she lets on. She's different from us and those other shifters. I just can't explain how though."

"Jane there's nothing to dwell on, she's going to die and that's that." Silence fell between us and a new thought came to mind. "You've changed Jane, since I last saw you." Her head shot up and eyes were a little wide with shock.

"How so Aro?"

"You never questioned my thoughts or actions, you've seemed to try and change subjects or others decisions."

"I'm sorry if it seems that way master."

"Now if you don't mind, I would like to think more about the plan." She nodded her head and left not saying a word. She's of no use to me anymore, but I may keep her around just a bit longer.

~~~~(Carlisle's POV)~~~~
After a few minutes we got Amy stable. We lost her for a few short moments but got her back. Embry hasn't left her side. I went over to Amy's new born triplets. They were all healthy and vitals are strong.

"Embry, can I talk to you in my office?" He gave me a questioning look. "I want to tell you something that's between you, Amy, and I." He stood up and kissed Amy's forehead. He followed me to my office.

"If this pertains about Amy, shouldn't we wait and have this conversation with her?"

"Embry, it's harder than you think. Now what I heard is confusing so hear me out." Once again Embry nodded. " when Billy was rushed to the hospital I was the one who treated him. He whispered something only that I could hear. He said 'Amy..a..Roy..al..' Then he went unconscious."

"Royal? What does he mean by that?"

"I remember a very long time ago, there was a legend about a shifter that was powerful than the other shifters. Even vampires. It's said that a royal could stop wars between the factions, bring peace to both sides and the world. I also heard this legend many many years ago from Jacob's grandfather Epherium Black."

"So you think Amy is a royal?"

"After hearing it from Billy, that's my theory."

"Then how do you suggest your theory is correct?"

"I'm not sure, but if she is a royal...she can stop the fight thats soon to take place." I finished. "But if we are going to fight, we're going to need help. I will make some calls and see who is willing to help, but I'm hoping there won't be a fight." I just hope Billy is right about Amy, we really need an end to all fights and wars among our kind.
______________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed it and thank you for reading.
I will update again next Saturday or Sunday.
Please vote, comment, follow, share, etc.
Thanks 💙💜💚