One Big Family

~~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
I was with Emily in the kitchen, watching her cook. She's been cooking a lot lately. Sam even told me that she has been getting up at like three in the morning to just cook and clean. It's been bothering me since, and Sam's worried. You can see it in his eye.

"Emily?" She hummed her response and continued to bake for when the guys got back. "Is something bothering you? Do you want to talk about it?"

"Oh sweetie, no nothing's wrong."

"Really? Because cooking at three in the morning is normal." She paused for a moment then looked up at me. I sat across from her, sitting on a barstool at the island. She was fiddling with her sweaters sleeve before answering,

"I'm...I'm gonna be a mother." She whispered. My eyes widen in happiness. I screamed in surprise and went to hug her.

"Congratulations Emily! How did Sam react?" She stayed quiet and I knew my answer. "You haven't told him yet, have you?"

"No, because I'm nervous and I don't know how to tell him." I smiled at her.

"Well, I think you should tell him when they get back. He's been worried about lately for being up so early cooking and cleaning." A smile lit up her face.

"I think I may just do that, thanks Amy."

"No problem, I just can't wait to see Sam's reaction." We both laughed. So we began baking muffins,and  cookies. Around 5 o'clock, the guys come in and sat at the table. Once the guys got their food, Emily went over to Sam and tapped on his shoulder. She motioned him to follow her outside.

All the guys looked confused and watched the two leave. Even though we have super hearing, we couldn't hear them. Well I could, they couldn't. After a few moments, we could hear Sam yell out in happiness.

"Congratulations Sam and Emily!" I yelled so both of them could hear me. All eyes in the room were on me asking 'what's going on' look. I just began to laugh. Sam and Emily walked in and Emily was smiling, as for Sam, he looked like he was in a trance.

"Ok, does anyone mind telling me what's going on?" Paul asks annoyed.

"Well lover boy over there is a daddy." Everyone's heads snapped to Sam.

"Well..I..uh.." Sam was baffled, he couldn't even say a sentence.

"Aww what's wrong Sammy? Wolf got your tongue or should I say baby." Sam's face got red and he gave me a death glare. I just began to laugh, man it's funny teasing Sam.

"Keep it up Amy, or you'll regret it." He said.

"Oh, how so?"

"I have an idea, lets got to the beach tomorrow? And everyone can be invited." Emily spoke up from Sam's side.

"Hey yeah that's a great idea. We can have a BBQ, swim, and play some games maybe." I said. Everyone sounded their agreements and it was settled, we were going to the beach tomorrow. Embry and I headed home to pick up the kids from Tiffany's.

"Mom, we're here." Embry said. Liam and Lilly come walking up to us.

"Hey babies," I said. Tiffany comes in holding Aurora.

"Mom, where's the other two?"

"Oh they are in with Billy." She said with a smile. Ever since Embry, Tiffany, and Billy made up; Tiffany and Billy have gotten closer. We walk to the living room where Billy is holding Ember and Flora.

"We are going to the beach tomorrow, and wondered if you guys wanted to come." Embry said.

"Sounds like fun dear, Billy would you like to go?"

"Sure." Billy said.

"Great be there at noon tomorrow." I said before we left for the night.

(Next Day)
Everyone got ready for the beach. I got dressed in my neon blue and black bikini. The black outlines the bikini. I put short jean shorts on, and a black t-shirt.  I got Flora dressed in a pink and green swimsuit, Ember in black and white swim trunks, and Aurora dressed in blue and green swimsuit. Lily is in a rainbow swimsuit, and Liam is in white with blue swim trunks.

I walked downstairs, to see Embry in black swim trunks packing towels and sunscreen for the kids. After we got the kids in the car, we headed to the beach. We arrived fifteen minutes later, and everyone was there.

Sam was making the BBQ, the boys playing soccer, and the adults were talking. Emily, Leah, Rachel, and Kim were sun bathing. Tessa, Carly, and Sarah were in their swimsuits and hanging out with their imprints.

After eating hamburgers and hotdogs, we all started playing. It's actually a nice sunny day, and that's not usual for La Push. I saw Tessa and Collin sitting a ways away talking. I was curious, and I sensed Tessa was nervous.

"I have some news to share." I turned to see it was Rachel who spoke. "I wanted to wait until we were all together and say it to the whole family. I'm pregnant,"

"Congratulations Rachel, is it a boy or a girl?" I said.

"Well it's too early to tell, but I will know in two weeks." Paul sat frozen, and Rachel used a finger and poked him. Just a single poke pushed him over. We all burst out laughing. The tough bad ass Paul is scared.

I got up and walked over to Tessa. I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?" She bit her lip, and she only does that when she's nervous and hiding something. "You're hiding something Tess." She took a deep breath and said,

"I'm pregnant, and I'm scared to tell anyone." My eyes were wide, she's pregnant. By now some of the guys have surrounded us. I turned to Collin and said,

"You..you got my sister pregnant." I yelled the last part. He shrunk down and slowly walked away. I took a step and matched his. Collin said,

"Be back Tess," he gave her a quick kiss and ran. I yelled and ran after him. The guys were laughing and I ran by Embry after Collin. I felt arms wrap around my stomach and lifted my over their shoulder. Judging by the tingling feeling it's Embry.

"Put me down Embry! Collin get back here!" I yelled squirming on Embry's shoulder.

"Amy you need to calm down, remember you were pregnant with Liam and Lilly senior year." Embry said. I kept squirming a little more, until Embry started walking. When I saw water behind Embry, he then turned so he was facing the others and I was facing the endless ocean.

"Embry don't you dare!" I hate the cold water, but having your body heat being very high has its perks. Embry started falling backwards and I was under water. All I could hear was my screams until being muffled by the water. I opened my eyes to see Embry grinning like a fool.

We broke the surface to hear everyone laughing. We got back to thebeach and Sam said,

"Told ya Amy, you'd regret it."

"Wait you mean you had this planned!" I said crossing my arms.

"Maybe, but karma's a bitch isn't it." He just busted out laughing again and had a huge smile on his face. I shook my head and a smile appeared on my face. I walked over to Tessa and Collin dripping wet. I hugged Tessa and said,

"Congratulations Tess and Collin. I'm happy for you both. But if you hurt my sister, your dead Collin." His face look mortified. Tessa and I laughed. "I'm just kidding, I love you both." I hugged both of them and went back to Embry.

After hours at the beach of having fun more important events occurred. Billy proposed to Tiffany, and everyone had a blast. I sat in Embry's arms thinking, I love being around my one big family.
_________________________________
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I hoped you enjoyed the chapter.
I want to thank bunnybaby786 for the ideas, wonderful comments, and votes.
Please vote and comment 💙💜💚