Angel's Cradle

~~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
Anger. All I saw was anger and red. All of the good vampires I call friends and the pack attacked the other side. Me, I just ran for Aro. He just stood there with that idiotic smile of his. I was half way to him, when a sudden force pushed me away from him. I rolled on the ground a couple feet away. I looked up to see one of Aro's men staring daggers at me.

I stood up and growled at him. He even let out a low growl. I was able to slip into his mind and see his memories. What I saw, didn't please me. He was the one who revived Aro. He lunged at me as did I to him. We rolled on the ground fighting for an advantage. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck and I knew that wasn't good. I kept squirming in his grasp. I felt the pressure around my neck gone.

I turned my head to see Emmett. I nod my head in thanks and ran to help the others. Emmett ripped Zander apart. Tanya was in a pinch so I chipped in. My jaws latched onto a guys hand and came clean off, right before he punched Tanya. She took out the guy holding her. Amidst the fight I stopped and my thoughts traveling somewhere else. Kim!

'Jared!' I yelled. He looked at me and ran to me.

'What's wrong?'

'You need to leave.'

'Why? We are in the middle of a fight and you want us to retreat?'

'No! Kim is at the hospital, Jared she's about to give birth!' His eyes widen in shock.

'What? How do you know?'

'Trust me, I have a feeling.'

'But I can't leave you or the others now!'

'I'm giving you the option jared' I saw Rosalie get tackled to the ground. I ran and lunged for the tall lanky girl on top. She and another newborn were tag teaming Rosalie.

'Amy! I'm staying, I can make it in time.' I nod my head to Jarred's reply. The two newborns let out low growls and clenched their hands. Rosalie and I growled back. The girl went for Rose and the big guys went at me. I heard a battle cry and felt the ground shake. I looked down to see the ground start to split in half. Rocks, snow, some vampires, and at least two shifters fall down. I looked and saw Benjamin and the look of fear cross his eyes.

I looked around, many of my friends were starting to slow down. Dammit, they forgot to feed. I tried to run and help the others faster. I was rammed in the side again but This time I got right back up and ran to help Esme. This bad feeling going on in my stomach kept getting worse the longer this battle proceeded. The words I never wished to hear from a certain person, could be heard above the fighting.

"Oh your majesty." I was running towards Aro before he spoke. Shifters and vampires ran between us so all I saw was Aro smirking. As I got closer, I noticed his arms were holding something grey. What I saw Aro holding, made me come to an abrupt stop.

'Embry,' I whispered. The pain in my stomach, just got a hell of a lot worse. Aro had his arms wrapped around Embry's neck. All the fighting stopped, to watch Aro and I. I went take a step forward, but Aro said,

"Nah uh uh uha" as he tightened his hold on Embry. A small whimper escaped from Embry. I whined as Embry was in pain, all because of me.

'Let him go Aro. You want to fight, fight me!' I yelled at him.

"You had your chance, but you'll get it again." I growled at him. "Say goodbye to your precious imprint." I heard a sickening pop as Aro tightened his hold on Embry one final time. Aro threw Embry to the ground. Embry's body made a thud as it came in contact. I froze, but Aro just smiled and laughed. Emmett, Edward, and Jasper got a hold of Aro.