Betrayal

~~~~(Amy's POV)~~~~
I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I could feel the heat of the sun touch my soft skin. I was facing the window with my back flushed up against Embry's chest. His arm is wrapped around my waist, head just above mine. I turned around in his hold, and stared at his face. He looked so peaceful and so adorable in his sleep. I heard his soft snores as I continued to take in his every feature.

The sun cascaded down on his face, brightening his russet skin to a light tan. His eye lashes fluttered as the sun beat down on them. His black hair was all tussled, he looked so cute. He doesn't even seem eighteen, he seems more like sixteen in this state. By just looking at him makes a smile appear on my face, remembering last nights events.

Embry began to stir and soon his eyes slowly opened. His dark brown chocolate eyes met my gaze. He smiled and his eyes softened showing love and adoration.

"Morning angel," his voice was hoarse and could hear a hint of sleepiness still present.

"Morning my handsome man." I saw his smile grow. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. Embry went to get up, but I whined in protest. He looked back at me as if asking 'what's wrong'. "I want to stay like this for a while longer." Embry got back in bed and wrapped his arms around me in a comforting embrace.

"Anything for you baby." He whispered in my ear, and I smiled. God! I love this man.

~~~~(Tiffany's POV)~~~~
I'm on my way to visit John with the grandchildren. Luke is holding Lilly's hand as Katie is holding Liam's. I have a harness on holding Aurora, and pushing a stroller that has Ember and Flora. We entered John's room to see him standing.

"Grandpa!" Katie yelled running with her arms wide open to see him. John knelt down and wrapped his arms around her. Luke walked over with Lilly and Liam. John gave all of them hugs and kisses, as did Serena.

"And who are these three younglings here?" John asked, his voice kinda ruff but sounded wise also.

"They are your newest grand babies. They are nearly a week old, their names are Flora, Ember, and Aurora." I gestured to each baby as I said their names. He picked Flora up and gazed at her. He did the same with the other two.

"Ember, looks just like Embry." I nod my head, "Aurora looks just like Amy," I nod my head once again. "And Flora looks just like them both."

"They are just like their parents." Serena's voice spoke up.

"I'm going to go look for Billy, I'll be back soon." Katie asked to tag along, and John agrees and walks to find Billy's room.

"Whys he looking for Billy?" I ask.

"It turns out that they both get discharged today." Serena responds. Serena and I walk out with the other grand kids and found John wheeling Billy to the front desk with Katie on his lap. I caught Billy's gaze and looked away quickly. We proceeded to the cars and got everyone in. I had the three younger ones, since the others wanted to be with John and Serena. Billy tagged along with me.

The car ride was silent, since the babies were sleeping. Finally I broke the silence,

"Should we tell him?" Billy sat silent a bit longer. He released a sigh before he spoke.

"I feel terrible for not saying a word all these years. It's best if we don't, because he will be considerably angry at the both of us."

"Billy, it was my decision to not tell him. I know you probably felt bad, but...I just don't know."

"I think we should tell him."

"When?"

"Tonight,"