Story 1: Prologue

This is just just a request of my friend, this is gonna be a good story so plrase... enjoy my story
============================Year X15 when the land of Catnes faced a crisis of living under the hands of Gods that took the form of humans..... However humans who fought against the gods, created various guilds across the land destroying and fighting for the survival of mankind against the gods... our story will began in the dessert of fiat... where a team of the guild Ezkatka.. is battling against a group of goblins.

"I feel like I'm gonna collapse.."said a Knight with red armor and a red sword and holding a crimson shield on his left hand.

"You're not the only one whose feeling that way, Miguel..." said a Mage equipped with a cloak on his back that has a symbol of a fire in it.

Miguel , The leader of the team, Ezkatka that's fighting on the dessert, his class is a Knight. He took down 10 gods in a row without the help of his teammates. Quite greedy and bossy sometimes.

"Shut up, Camu..." said miguel with a smug look on his face.

Camu, a low class mage that has the power to manipulate fire and lightning with his staff and bare hands, don't have records fighting a god, quite skinny but can be a great teamate on the battlefield.

camu sighed and fires a bolt of lightning on a group of goblins and it exploded. "alright guys let's finish this so we can all go home!" Said camu.

Miguel rushes towards the goblins and slash his way through with his sword. Camu swing his staff and hitted one goblin. Then a giant goblin appeared behind the mage and roared. "Oh come on...really??" Said camu a little annoyed. But when the giant goblin was about to attack, someone suddenly punched it using It's gauntlet.

"Wh-what the... oh it's you.." camu looked at the figure and smiled. "Rolan..." he added.

Rolan, the strategist on the team, a barbarian class, he fought a hod once but didn't win he uses his gauntlet as a weapon because he has a hard time fighting with a sword or an axe.

"Are you alright??" Said rolan fixing his golden gauntlet.

Camu nodded and looked at the horde of goblins approaching them. "Oh-no.." camu whispered. Suddenly miguel rushed in and yelled. "Listen everyone! Our mission is to drive out the goblins from the dessert do everything, kill them if necessary" miguel commanded his team.

Camu and rolan nodded then a female figure came to them holding a staff colored pink and wearing a witches' hat with beautiful short brunette hair. "Who left him incharge??" Said the female with an insulting smile.

"M-mae?" Camu looked at the girl a little surprised.

Mae, a mage just like camu, but she fought against 3 gods with the help of his fellow comrades, she's an expert on summoning deadly lightning and water that's why she's dangerous to engage with, a little bossy but sometimes she's kind.

"So what are we waiting for?" Said mae gripping her pink staff tightly getting ready to fight the goblins. "Right! Let's go!" Yelled camu and the four of them rush to the goblins and slay each and everyone of them.

Ezkatka the guild where our four heroes came from, they're experts on healing magic that's why there guild is full of priest like their guild master, Nora.... A priestess who hates the gods, Nora decided to have a contest in there guild, in three days the members of their guild will fight against each other, four divisions will be created who ever wins... they'll be awarded with great amount of gems.

"They left already?!" Said a woman with a golden sword on her back and wearing a navy blue armor.

"I think, but that's Miguel's choice.... vhea" said a figure wearing a whitehood equipped with several deadly weapons on his back.

Vhea, a woman with an intelligent attitude, considered one of the smartest person on the guild she picked the knight class instead of a mage, she's friendly and very smart.

"And why didn't you joined camu and also i heard that mae is with them, jay. "Said vhea with a teasing smile.

Jay, a low class Assassin, a friend with Camu and have a secret crush on mae.. his one of the rich person in the guild. A very friendly person But kind annoying.

Jay blushed a little and looked away from her. Vhea laughed lightly and looked at the other guy whose sitting besides jay. "What about you, Louie... why didn't you come with miguel??" Vhea asked the guy wearing a red cape and a circlet on his forehead and wearing a white robe.

Louie, a mid-class Mime. His also one of the friend of camu, younger brother of Jay. His friendly and has no records of fighting a god but his results on training is high.

"I'M not interested in fighting goblins that's why.." louie shrugged his shoulders then smiles and looked at the girl besides vhea. "Well..how about you two??" Louie asked.

"Oh? Me and Ardnaxela are kinda busy on something, right arddy??" Said vhea.

Ardnaxela, a high-ranked Archer, just like vhea, she's smart but smarter than Vhea, she slayed 4 gods with Vhea's help, She's creative, smart and has the qualities of a great leader.

Ardnaxela sighed "i told you don't call me that,vhea..." she said. "Opps" vhea said with a teasing tone on her voice.

Jay smiled and looked outside the guild. "Guys...look.."jay pointed outside and saw a group of men
Trying to rob a girl. "Eh? That's not funny..I'm going out" said Louie then he stood up from his chair and head outside. "We're in trouble now" said vhea.

Louie head outside and run towards the robbers. "Hey come on give us your gems!" Said the guys wearing a golden ring to the girl. "B-but this is for me.." said the girl wearing a black and white with pink stripes hoodie. "We don't care, we just want your gems lady!" Said the guy gripping on a mallet. "B-but.." the girl looked down but louie came infront of her and glared at the men. "Oh and who's this? Kid stat out of this! We're wizards!" Said the guy with the golden ring.

"Oh yeah? Well I'm a mime!" Said louie. The girl blinked and looked at louie curiously. "M-mime?" She whispered. "Mime? The lowest class of all.. haha" said the mallet guy. Louie clenched his fist getting ready to punch the guy. "Try me.." he said. "Eh?" Said the guy with the ring.

Louie suddenly punched the guy causing him to fall on the ground. "B-boss!" Said the fat guy with a staff. "Argh! Get him!" Said the boss of the two men. "Listen .. i want you to r-" before louie can finish his sentence he saw the girl running away. "What the heck?!?! She ran already?!" Said louie.

"Get the girl I'll handle pretty boy here " said the mallet guy to the staff guy.

"Oh no you won't do that.." said louie, jay and the others finish their snack and head outside and saw louie causing trouble again. "Oh great, really? He's gonna get us in trouble. " said jay then he quickly rush to louie. "Well should we help the two?" Said ardnaxela. "Nah they can handle it" said vhea.

The mallet guy point his weapon to louie and cast a spell. "Lightning cast: dragon slave!" The suddenly from his mallet a lightning dragon came rushing to louie and exploded when it hit him. "Ah!" Louie yelled and fall on the ground but he stood up again.

"Boss... i think his bluffing on being a mime." Said the mallet guy. "Yeah he is bluffing " said the boss.

"Heh.. we'll see if I'm bluffing or not!" Louie suddenly equipped himself a red sword that looks like Miguel's. "My turn! Fire cast: light strike array!" Louie slash his sword to the two guy and from his sword a blast of fire was released and was about to hit the two guys but jay came in and blocked the fire and exploded.

"Huh?" Vhea and ardnaxela was surprised to the explosion and looked back to jay and louie.

"H-he really is a m-mime! Retreat! " said the boss to the mallet guy then they ran. "Ahhhh!" They yelled out. Jay sighed and put away his shield.
"Are you crazy?" Said jay. "What?? I was defending the gi-" louie stopped and looked to his back. "The girl... we need to help her" said louie to jay. "And wait weren't they were three men?" Said jay a little curious. Louie gasped a little surprised.

To be continued.

============================
That's all folks wait for chapter two! ^^