Story 8: The Selfless

Ezkatka, the Oldest guild that's been around on the land of Catnes for centuries, Today The Battle between Unit IV and Unit II was a success, however kageyama made his unit proud and won the battle between the honest and the Brave, Now for The last battle of day II, it will be Unit III versus Unit IV. Let's see who will compete on this battle.....

"Hhmmm... Louie is not around so..who'll compete for us then??" Said a teen with a large machine-gun on his back, wearing a pair of shades around his eyes and wearing a black leather jacket. "Who care if Louie's not here,we can win this fight on our own." Said a girl with a large pair of boobs and a long curly brunette hair and equipped with two axes on her waist. "Hmm i guess so.. but Pia..." the teen with the gun was cut off by their unit manaher, Melody. "Abion, Pia...we need to talk.." said melody.

Abion, A mid-class Gunner who is actually a greater sharp shooter on the battlefield, he and Raymart Formed their own team on the guild. He has one goal that's why he joined Ezkatka, and that is to defeat the god that kill his father....

Pia, a low-class Valkyrie, just like Ella, she's also has a distracting 'dumplings' on her chest, but she can defeat her enemies easily with just a blow of her mighty axes, also she learned how to summoned deadly powerful winds and tornados with just her two axes. She's also responsible and friendly.

"What's the matter this time?? Ma'am... " said abion scratching the back of his head, melody crossed her arms and looked at the two. "The matter is we're gonna fight unit four's Marc and Ray.. it's a tag team fight, the only problem is You don't have a partner.." melody looked at Abion a little serious. Pia joined the conversation. "And I'M here because?? " Melody quickly looked at pia. "You're the one who'll find him a partner, while louie is gone you'll. Be my right hand pia.. " said melody then she left. "W-wait..what??" Pia pouted and looked at Abion, Abion smiled innocently then pia hit him in the head with her axe. "Oww!! Hey!" Abion shouted.

Meanwhile on the other unit, Marc and Ray are walking outside their barracks. "So. You'll be my partner huh??" Ray asked marc. "Heheh...yeah i am.." marc replied happily. "And would You stop being happy all the time, it creeps me.." said ray. "Hahah...sorry i can't help it.." said marc. Then the two came across with
Abion and a teen with A green spiked armor that has a sword on his back. "Uhh..Abion, Adrian! " marc was surprised that they're enemy is right in front of them .

Adrian, a Mid-class Knight that's recently joined the guild before princess did. He's quite calm but sometimes when he need to let the beast out, he'll do anything in order to become the beast he wanted to be. Some said he's part god and part human, a demi-god...but that still hasn't been proven.

"Hey. Hey is this the representative of Unit IV??" Said adrian. "Yes..." said ray a little annoyed. "Heh...well see you on the battlefield then.." said adrian. "Enough..let's go.." said Abion then the two walked pass marc and Ray.. "tch... We'll see who'll get the last laugh.. unit three.." said ray a little serious.

Later on the battlefield we're Unit III's Abion Arcilla and Adrian Llaguno are gonna battle against Marc Atropos and Ray Nazarene. But nora
Walked to the middle of the battlefield. "Everyone.... i got a new challenge for this battle, It will have a time limit." Said nora, The four of them was surprised. "Time...limit??" Said Ray. "Yes, and it will be only 2:00 minutes.. so before time runs out we should already have a winner or it will be a tie. " said nora. "Goodluck on both teams.." she added and left.

"Time limit huh?? This will be interesting.." said Raymart. "Should'nt you be supporting your brother?? " asked kageyama. "Heh. I am..." replied raymart. "2 minutes is not enough for them..." said Camu. "Then I'll expect this battele to be a draw. " said raymart. "Don't expect just yet...you still haven't seen anything ." said pia. raymart chuckled and gaze upon the battle that's about to begin.

Abion took out his large machine gun then jumped on the air and fires an electrical blast on Ray and Marc. Ray gasped and they we're with by the blast and explode. "Heh.... easy.." said Adrian then he took out his Green sword and rushes towards the explosion. Ray surprisingly got out from the explosion and took put his two sword and blocked adrian's sword. "Oh?? You survived the explosion.." said adrian. Ray narrowed his eyes and fought adrian in a sword to sword combat. Marc smirked and looked at abion that got down from mid-air. "Heheh that is not my best shot but that's okay.." said abion. Marc took out his large machine gun and fires some of it's bullets to abion. Abion gasped and shield himself with his Gun. "Tch!.. i can't lose this.. " abion whispered to himself. Marc smirked "heheh..hey hey what's the matter abion?? Getting a little old??" Said marc. Abion frowned and fires a Missile over to marc, Marc jumped and swing his gun to the missile ,the missile exploded when it hit the ground. Marc landed on the ground and looked at abion then to ray and adrian that's still having a sword fight, Ray uses his two sword to fires a blue fireball to adrian. "Dual breath!!" Ray yelled then launch the blue fireball to adrian, Adrian blocked it with his sword and exploded when it hit his sword. "Ahhhh!!" Adrian yelled and he was knocked off on the ground, Ray smirked and jumped on mid-air and prepared to stab adrian. Adrian slowly stood up then gasped when ray was about to stab him. However Abion blasted ray with his gun and fall on the ground and dropped his two blades. "Bull's eye.." said Abion and looked at Adrian. Adrian nodded and looked at Ray. Ray stood up and looked at his hands. "Tch, what happened to marc??" Said ray to himself and saw that marc is already beaten up. "W-wha-... tsk. Damn...I'm the one who's gonna carry him afterall.." said ray then he picked his two sword and slowly walked towards the two. Abion glared at ray and put on his shades, Adrian prepared his blade to have another sword fight with ray.

"Tch... Hey! Brother! What are you doing?!? You think our parents would be proud of you when you're acting like that?!? Think about Daisy sacrificing herself just for the sake of this competition, and you're just gonna drag her unit to the bottom!?! This is not What being A Nazarene is!! Show them what being a Nazarene is all about, Ray!!" Yelled Raymart over to his brother, Kageyama,.Camu, Pia and the others overheard what raymart just said and their friends started to smile.

Ray smiled a little and whispered to himself. "Heh....thanks... Little Brother.." then from that the battle started to continue against Ray and Abion and Adrian. Adrian rushes to ray and have another sword to sword battle. "Heh.. i admire that speech of your brother...now show me the power of the nazarene.." said adrian while battling Ray, Abion aims his gun to adrian and ray getting ready to blow them up. "Just hold it right there...." abion whispered. Ray noticed abion and jumped off the ground "oh-no you won't do that again!" Said ray in his head. Then he uses his two sword to fire another blue fire towards abion. Abion gasped and the ground he was standing on exploded when the blue fire exploded. Ray landed on the ground and glared at Adrian. "You're turn!!" Ray shouted then he run to adrian, adrian gets to a position that he's about to slash ray with his green sword. "Give me your best shot!!" Adrian shouted. "Aaahhhhh!!!" Ray shouted then was about to stab adrian but the bell rang that means that the battle has already reached it's limit, ray stopped himself. Adrian gasped and looked at the two sword that was about to stab him in the armor. "The battle is over, and it's a draw!" Nora shouted.

"I-its a tie??" Camu said to himself. Raymart looked at ray then looks away, "wow, i guess they are both strong.. " said pia. Kageyama chuckled. "I guess raymart was right about the battle being a draw and all..." said kageyama.

Ray walked to marc, "hey?? Are you done sleeping??" Said ray, marc slowly stood up and looked at the battlefield, "did we win??" Said marc. Ray frowned at marc.

Abion and adrian walked back to their barracks, "tch, pathetic... " said adrian, "hey, there is always next time..." said abion then he looks away, "Guess unit IV is strong, we underestimated them.. Sorry... Ray, Marc.." abion thought in his mind as he opened the door over to unit III's barracks and walked in. Adrian was left outside and sighed. "Guess...you needed a rest aswell.." he said calmly

================================
Part 8 is done ^^