Story 28: We Finally Know Who You Really Are

Ardnaxela and jay has encountered the armoured god in the holy ground of Ezkatka which is now destroyed. The armoured god runs to the city then destroyed half of it, now ardnaxela, jay and abion are the ones who is battling the god until a new god came out of nowhere and fought the armoured god in a death battle..

Ardnaxela was on the top of a building and aiming her bow and arrow towards the gods that's battling. "Just need to see the right shot..." said Ardnaxela in her mind. The dragon god roared then punched the armoured one and hit it's head to a building. The armoured god then quickly stood up and swings it's arm to the dragon god causing it to be knocked back on the ground. THe armoured god then pinned down the dragon god and roared infront of it's face and bite off it's left arm causing the dragon god to roar loudly in pain.

Ardnaxela then saw the chance To released the arrow to the armoured god, the arrow pierced through the chest of the armoured god then it roared in pain and causing it to look on it's pierced chest and blood start to drip out on in. "Huh? human Blood?? God's don't have...bloods.. wait a minute..." ardnaxela then was saved beforw the armoured god can punch her, she was saved by jay then they've teleported to another building. "Hey! What are you thinking anyway??" Asked jay, ardnaxela looked at the gods then to jay, "Where's abion and adrian??" Asked ardnaxela, jay then smiled.

The dragon god stood up and roared at the armoured god. The armoured creature then growled. The dragon god then rushes to the armoured god and bites it neck but the skin was so hard that the dragon god don't have enough strength to bit it off.

"What!? Adrian is....the god?!" Said ardnaxela a little surprised. Jay nodded then looked at the two god whose battling to the death, "Abion has a plan we need you" said jay holding her hand. Ardnaxela looked at jay and smiled. "Let's do it.." she said.

On the ground abion is ready to fire his machine gun to the armoured god. "Come on jay..." he thought in his mind. Then the armoured god kicked the dragon god then it fell on the ground again, the armoured god then roared at the dragon god and stepped on it's right leg causing it to break. Abion then grips his machine gun tightly then fires it to the armoured god. "Get the hell away from our friend!!" Yelled abion. The god stepped back a little and shielded it's pierced chest fron the bullets that's hitting it.

Jay and ardnaxela blinked on top of the sky, jay was holding ardnaxela from behind then ardnaxela aims her bow and arrow to the armoured god. "Powershot: Meteor shower!" She yelled then released the arrow, the arrow then multiplied into a hundreds of arrows on the sky and pierced the every inch of the armoured God's body. Abion then shielded himself with his machine gun.

The armoured god was all damaged and blood flowing from it's body, the dragon god then roared and quickly jumped towards the armoured god and punched it's face causing it to be launch back to a building and crashed. The dragon god then pinned down the armoured god and punched it's face over and over again. "Stop! He'll destroy the person that's inside the armoured god!" Yelled ardnaxela to the dragon god. Jay and abion looked at ardnaxela a little surprised. "Person!?" Said jay.

The dragon god roared loudly and kept punching the armoured beast's head until There's nothing left. Ardnaxela then grips her bow and notches an arrow and aims to the dragon god. "What are you doing!? That's adrian!" YElled jay. Ardnaxela ignored the assassin then fires the arrow to the God's chest. "Ardnaxela, No!" Yelled Abion.

The arrow pierced the dragon God's chest and when the arrow got through to the body of the god, adrian was dragged by the arrow and fell to the ground. "Adrian!" Jay yelled then he blinked to adrian and grabbed him ans blinked back to abion and ardnaxela. Ardnaxela then glared at the knight then to the armoured god. "Abion... go get the person from the chest..." said ardnaxela, abion looked at her then do what she said. Abion opened up the chest of the armoured god then saw a teen wearing a plate armour. "I-it's a guy!" Said abion. "Guy??" Jay then blinked to where abion is standing and saw a familiar face, it was paolo. "P-paolo is the armoured god!?!" Jasy was surprised. Then from behind them the royal guards of Saint dominic came to them. "Hold it right there!" Yelled the guards, then a figure walked right up to them with a red and gold armor and a gigantic sword on his waist. "Ah! Y-you're general Arjay... strongest knight class on across the city of saint dominic. " said ardnaxela a little surprised. "Good thing you know me dear, because all of you are under arrest.." said Arjay. Jay then walked to them. "We're the ones who saved the city from the god! And you're just gonna arrest us!?" Said jay a little pissed off. "Jay enough..." abion said to him. "No! That's not fair!" Said jay, arjay smiled then looked at them. "The only enemy here is paolo!" Said jay a little angry. Ardnaxela then punched jay. "Enough!" Said ardnaxela. Jay then fell on the ground and looked at ardnaxela. "We'll go..." said ardnaxela. "Ardnaxela..." said jay while rubbing his cheeks.

On that day, The city of saint dominic was half destroyed because of the fight of the dragon god and the armoured god. Ardnaxela's team were place under arrest because the guards and people believed that they're the ones responsible for the destruction on the city.

"This isn't fair!!" Yelled jay from his cell. "Ardnaxela why did you even agreed to come with that asshole!?!" Asked jay. Ardnaxela was released on her cell by a guard. "Ardnaxela katoptris... it's time for your questioning." Said a guard releasing her from her cell. Jay looked at her as well as abion. "Where's adrian?? And where are you taking her!?!" Jay yelled out. "That's none of your business.. " said the guard, ardnaxela just looked towards the door where they're heading. "We'll get out of here...i promise.." said ardnaxela. Jay and abion was surprised and watched ardnaxela walking away.

The moment she walked outisde the cell room, she was surprised that she is gonna be questioned in a court, the court of justice of saint Dominic. On the left side of the court there is paolo all tied up in a pole. On the right side was adrian also been tied to a pole. "Katoptris, Ardnaxela! Are you ready for your questioning!?" Yelled the judge. Ardnaxela was surprised. "They've gotten this far...so why would i waste it...tsk..".said ardnaxela in her mind. "I'm ready.. " she said then the judge hammered his hammer on the table.

To be continued
================================
Wait for the next chapter ^^ see you guys ^^/