Story 4: The Smart Vs. The Brave

Ezkatka, started their three day competition on the land of fiat that's why Miguel's team was there fighting the goblins to clear the area. Now they all have their Unit managers and they all know they're units so now... it's time for some Action.

Miguel sighed and crossed his arms."listen up everyone...  i want this unit To be Number one so do your best.." said miguel then he looked at the dessert of Fiat. "We'll do this as a team....  " said Mae, Jay and Camu nodded in agreement.

The first match is a team vs team match the units should have a three or four members in their team. Whoever team stands together is the winner. The first team match will be the Smart Vs the Brave.

"Miguel... " a figure with a cloak around his back and some potions on his belt and some dagger and sword behind his back. "K-kiw-kiw.." miguel looked at the unit manager and salute. "No need for that, i want you, mae and Ardnaxela to compete on this battle.. " said kiw-kiw. Miguel was shocked and didn't expect that. "
M-me?? Huh... Fine.." miguel said calmly.

On the otherhand, the unit manager of the Smart, Tayam already picked their representatives. "All you need to do is show them how strong our unit is.." said the serious mage to his smart representatives, Princess,Vhea and another guy that has a long-blade on his back and wearing a platinum armour. "Uhh v-vhea?? Who's that?" Said princess. Vhea looked at the person and smiled. "Oh him?? Don't worry his harmless, he's name is Jad.." said vhea. "Jad??" Princess looked at the guy and nodded. "I'm looking forward on working with you.. Jad"

Jad, a high-class swords -Master that is very confident on every battle, his not always serious on every battle but when it comes on protecting his comrades his pretty serious, He killed a God once with the help of Miguel, kind of aggressive if threatened.

"Hey, Vhea and the new girl what's his name??" Jad pointed to princess, vhea rolled her eyes and shook her head, "princess " said vhea. "Oh right princess haha" jad laughed and scratched thr back of his head. "It's time..." said jad. Princess pouts and nodded. Then the gates from their territory opened. "Go! Unit one!" Tayam yelled out. "Go.." jad whispered and the three of them rush off to the battlefield.

Jad put out his long blade and jumped then suddenly, out of nowhere, miguel came in equipped with red wing-armoured and a crimson shield and a sword. "Miguel..." jad whispered and swing his long blade to the crimson warrior. Miguel tries to blocked it with his shield but the blade of jad was strong that he was knocked back. "Tch, i didn't expect that they'll pick jad to battle for unit one..." whispered miguel. Jad smirked and from his back vhea came in gripping her golden sword tightly. "Princess! Now!" Vhea shouted then princess, froze Miguel's foot with her staff. "Go vhea!" Princess yelled then Miguel was surprised, vhea was about to swing her golden sword to miguel but she stepped on a puddle of water then she was struck by a lightning bolt. "AHHHHH!!" Vhea shouted. "Vhea!" Jad shouted then he rushed off to vhea. Vhea fell on the ground, Miguel smirked and broke the ice that's freezing his foot. "Good work Mae." Said miguel, Mae appeared out of nowhere and holding her pink staff. "Hmph..." Mae crossed her arms then rolled her eyes. Jad grip his sword and jumped about to pound miguel with his gigantic sword. "Miguel!!" Jad yelled. Miguel swing his sword and their blades collide. Vhea stood up and saw the battle between jad and miguel. Princess came in and helped vhea stood up. "Are you alrig-" before Princess can finish her sentence. She was hit by a magical arrow. "Princess! " vhea shouted then she saw ardnaxela. "Arddy?!" Vhea shouted. "I told you don't call me that.." ardnaxela said camly after that she aims and arrow to vhea. Vhea pointed her sword to ardnaxela. "I always wanted to test how strong you are." Said vhea. Ardnaxela narrowed her eyes to vhea. Mae on the otherhand helped miguel on fighting jad. "Miguel!" Mae shouted and saw that jad swing his blade to miguel and Miguel was hit causing him to lose his crimson shield. "Tch!" Miguel exclaimed.
Mae uses her staff to create a puddle again hoping that jad would land on it. Jad uses his blade to land on the puddle and stand on the handle of his blade and jump off the puddle. "Heh... is that all you got??" Said jad. Mae glared at jad then miguel uses his crimson wings to flew right behind mae. "Guess his worth fighting.... " said miguel.

On the otherhand, Jay,louie,camu,ralph,ray and alyanna were watching the battle and was pretty amazed on how will it turn out. "Princess isn't fighting anymore..." said jay. "Guess she's not ready for this kind of battle..." said camu, louie isn't saying a word and is focused on the battle of Vhea and Ardnaxela. "Huh?? You seem quiet, louie..." said Ralph.

Ardnaxela and vhea fought on the otherside of the battlefield. ardnaxela released three arrows at once to vhea. Vhea blocked it with her sword. "Sorry, arddy.. my sword has magic immunity, your magic arrows won't work on it...." said vhea. Ardnaxela smirked and jumped and aims an arrow to vhea. Vhea gasped and looked at ardnaxela. "What is she doing?!" Said vhea to herself.

"Wind Cast: Powershot" ardnaxela whispered and released her arrow. Thr arrow was so fast it pierced through the sword of Vhea. "Wh-wha? She pierced my sword with one arrow?? Incredible.." vhea whispered and before Vhea could look to Ardnaxela, the archer blinked behind vhea and points her arrow to the back of vhea. "So... give up?" Ardnaxela whispered. Vhea gasped and glared at ardnaxela. "Tsk... You're pretty serious today.." vhea whispered and dropped her pierced   sword To the ground. Ardnaxela sighed and smirked. Vhea smiled. "Princess now!" Vhea then grabbed the arrow of ardnaxela and princess stood up and she uses her hand to cast a freeze spell to freeze ardnaxela's feet. "Heheh.. it's your turn vhea.." she said weakly. Vhea then pinned down ardnaxela to the ground. "Ha! Don't mess with the unit on-!" Vhea didn't finished her sentence because she was struck by a lightning from behind. 

Everyone was watching was surprised and saw that mae was the one who struck vhea. "M-mae!" Jay yelled out.

Mae brushed a strand of her hair away from her face. "Hmph, it's finish... Jad and miguel are still fighting.. but looks to me here it's already unit two who won the battle." Said Mae a little serious. Princess kneeled down and looked down. "I-i.. failed you all.." ardnaxela broke the ice and stood up. "I didn't expect you to do that to my friend.. but it's a battle afterall.." ardnaxela aim her bow and arrow to princess and she released it.

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

Jad and miguel are still fighting but almost out of energy. "Damn... he's stronger now..." said jad while panting. Miguel's crimson wing has broken due to jad's long gigantic blade. "Guess mae and ardnaxela already finished their battles...now it's my turn..." miguel whispered and then he rushed off to jad. Jad gasped and blocked Miguel's attck with his blade. "Tsk!" Jad exclaimed miguel's armour started to glow red, then suddenly his sword lights up on flames and cut the blade of jad in half. "Ah!?! No way...he...he broke my blade..." jad thought of in his mind. Miguel narrowed his eyes and kicked jad's face causing jad to be tossed in the air.

Louie, Ray, Jay, Alyanna, Camu, Rolan And Ralph was surprised,  "u-unit one lost?!" Alyanna said a little surprised. "Well it's obvious since miguel is on our team.." said Camu. Ralph clenched his fist and looked away. "Damn...." ralph whispered. Jay smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "Guess our unit will be the champion..." said jay a little proud. "F*ck you, you didn't contribute anything on your unit you just relaxed in this barrack and watched, f*ck you brother!" Said louie a little annoyed. Jay gave louie a smug look and crossed his arms. Everyone on the barracks laughed because of louie just said. "Tsk.." jay exclaimed.

On the battlefield. Miguel, Mae and Ardnaxela Walked to the center and Nora walked to them. "Good work on participating in this battle, Miguel Canoma, Mae Auistha, and Ardnaxela Katoptris. You've prove that unit two is kinda strong..but this is only the beginning.. " said Nora then she left out. Miguel and his teammates sighed and walked to the unit 2 barracks. Tayam walked to his fallen warriors and crossed his arms. "Jad, Vhea and Princess... you three disappointed me.." said tayam a little serious. "W-we're sorry..." said Vhea helping princess stood up. Jad clenched his fist and walked pass his unit manager. "Jad wait up!" Vhea shouted then the two girls followed jad. Tayam glared at the three then to kiw-kiw that's on the barracks of unit 2. "Heh.. where are your champions now, tayam.." kiw-kiw whispered. "Tch, Kiw-kiw!"Said  Tayam a little serious and angry.

================================
It's done ^^ chapter 4