Story 26: Target Practice

Mae's team manage to defeat the shadow god before it can reach the city and spread it's dark magic across it... Now The Archer, Ardnaxela and her team is now heading towards where the holy ground of Ezkatka is... The city Of Saint Dominic.... Their goal is to defend the city and their holy ground from the armored god ..

"Achoo!" Jay sneezed then quickly wipes his nose. "Heh.. looks like someone remembered you.." said Abion. "Uhh.. give me a number..." said jay. Abion put a finger on his chin. "Hmmm...13.." said abion. Jay thought what is the thirteenth letter on the alphabet and then he realized. "Nope uh-uh! She did not remember me!" Said jay blushing. Abion laughed then made his horse go to their leader, Ardnaxela. "Are we there yet??" Said Abion. "Don't worry.... where here.." said Ardnaxela then she stopped her horse and looked down at the beautiful city of Saint Dominic from the mountain they are in. "Hey, hey ..she's right..it is beautiful up here.." said Adrian.
Jay was amazed at the view and saw their holy ground from up there. "There's the river..and our holy place.." said Jay smiling. Ardnaxela sighed and head towards the city riding her horse but delt something was around her team. "Wait...don't you have the feeling that we're being surrounded?? " said ardnaxela. Jay and the other two stopped and looked around. "I don't see no one.." said Adrian then he was hit by a rock on the head. "Ohw!" Adrian exclaimed then looked back and saw a horde of Goblins rushing towards the city. "Goblins!?" Abion shouted a little surprised. "They're heading straight to the town! " said jay. Ardnaxela grabbed her bow and notches an arrow to it. "Okay, everyone... Here's a new mission.. defend the city from these creatures " she said then she released the arrow and hit some goblins with her powershot arrow.

Adrian nodded and smirked "sure thing, boss..." then he took out his sword and swings it to the goblins that's rushing to the city. Abion sighed then took out his machine gun. "Get lost Filthy creatures!" He yelled then fires some bullets from his machine gun and hitting every goblin that's running. "Tsk, i can't believe this! Where did they even come from!?" Yelled jay while blinking from place to place and slicing off the Goblin's head he sees.
"I don't know but.. ugh! Just defend the city, jay." Ardnaxela notches three arrows to her bow and fires it to the goblins. Adrian kicked one of the goblin and didn't noticed that one other goblin from his behind stabbed his back with a sword that pierced his green spiked-armor. "Argh! Goddamn it!" Yelled adrian then he kicked the goblin that stabbed him. "Adrian!" Yelled abion then fires his machine gun to the remaining goblins. "AAHHHHH!!!! the gunner yelled while firing his machine gun to the goblins. Ardnaxela quickly rushes to adrian then looked at his wound. "Oh-no.. he's hurt so badly..." said Ardnaxela.
Jay quickly rushes to adrian and carried him. "Abion! We must go!" Yelled the assassin. Abion looked at the dead goblins on the ground and then runs to Jay and the others.

They've managed to defend the city from the horde of goblins that was about to terrorize the city but adrian was wounded badly so they've taken him to an inn where they can rest, "how's your wound??" Asked Ardnaxela wearing her brown long-sleeve clothing. "It's nothing heheh...you can continue the mission anyway without me.." said Adrian smiling to her. Ardnaxela sighed. "Where already continuing it... But only me And Jay are gonna go... Abion will stay here to take care of you.." said Ardnaxela standing up and took her cloak and her white vest also her weapon, her bow And Arrows. "Ohh.. i see heheh.. good luck Ardnaxela.." said adrian. Ardnaxela smiled and head off outside and gone to the ladies washroom to take a bath before investigating the city.

On the inside of the ladies room, she was soaking her naked body in the bathtub while thinking of something not really important . "Louie....." she thought in her mind then she closed her eyes and relax in the hot water on the tub where she is.

meanwhile, Jay was wandering outside the inn, hoping that he'll find some information about where the armoured god is. "Hmmm... if i were a god.. where would i be right now??" He asked himself then he sighed. "It's so hard.." he said then he thought of an idea then looked back at the entrance towards the city. "Hmm...i wonder.." jay whispered then head outside the city.

Ardanxela finished her bath and wore her white silk vest under her brown cloak and equipped herself with bow and arrow. "Abion?? Where's jay??" Asked the archer. Abion shrugged his shoulder then head upstairs. "He must be outside.. " said Abion. Ardnaxela sighed then head outside their inn.

On the river of saint dominic, jay arrived at their holy ground and saw a teen wearing a plate armour. "I didn't know that There's a care-taker in our holy ground now.." said jay walking up to the teen. "Oh, I'm just here because... i-i want to join them.." said the teen looking at the giant totem of Ezkatka. "Oh, Ezkatka is my guild you know...so this is ours.. I'm Jay banehallow.." jay shook hands with the teen. "Heh.. n-nice to meet you, Jay Banehallow.. I am Paolo.. Paolo Bermudo.." jay smiled and looked at the totem. "Why do you want to join us anyway??" Said jay. "Oh... heh.. i want to become a great knight ...like the crimson knight! I want to be like him!" Said paolo. "Miguel.. heheh. Well that's gonna be a long ride if you want to be like him.." said Jay, paolo looked at him. "What kind of class are you??" He asked. Jay looked back. "An assassin.." said jay, then suddenly ardnaxela walked in to them. "There you are... shouldn't you be finding some info where the god is??" Asked ardnaxela while crossing her arms. Jay looked at the archer then blinked. "O-oh..h-hey.. ardnaxela.. i was then i met.. him" jay pointed to paolo. "God??" Asked paolo. "Yeah, the armor god.." jay looked at paolo. "It's.. been wandering here lately.. that's why few people are coming here..." said paolo, "you don't say huh??" Ardnaxela glared at paolo. The teen nodded. "Maybe at dawn or night?? It'll show up then will disappear.." said paolo. Jay looked at ardnaxela then smile. "Well There's your info, Ms.Katoptris.." said jay teasingly. "Umm..jay may i have a word with you??" Asked ardnaxela while walking towards back the river. Jay shrugged his shoulder to paolo. "Give me a minute.." said the jay.

On the Riverside, ardnaxela looked at jay. "We're not sure if we can trust him..." said ardnaxela. "Look , he's telling us the location of the god, and you just want to ignore it?? Maybe it's true.." said jay, ardnaxela looked at paolo then to jay. "How sure are you that it's true??" Asked ardnaxela. "I-i don't know.. 90 percent..." said jay, ardnaxela raised an eyebrow. "90?? Seriously? " said ardnaxela, jay nodded then crossed his arms. Paolo walked to them. "Hey guys... I'm sorry but.. i got to go.. i think my parents are already finding me.." said paolo with a laugh then head back to the city, Ardnaxela smiled then glared at jay. Jay smiled then looked at ardnaxela. "What??" Jay asked. Ardnaxela sighed heavily. "We're camping here..." said ardnaxela walking towards the totem of ezkatka. "Ha! I knew it you're gonna agree with me.. wait just the two of us??" Jay was surprised. Ardnaxela nodded then crossed her arms sitting near the totem. Jay blushed a bit then accidentally thought of something perverted.

"Jay... Don't tell this to the others..." said ardnaxela removing her cloak and her silk vest. "I'm all yours tonight... " said ardnaxela then she removed her leggings infront of him. "This will be our little secret..jay" she smiled then winks.

"AHHH!!" Jay shouted holding up his head and turning red. "That's not gonna happen! that's not gonna happen! She's not mine!" Jay thought in his mind, ardnaxela looked at him then frown. "What are you doing??" Said ardnaxela. Jay smiled awkwardly then stepped back. "N-nothing.. Let's just focus on the god here..!" Said jay. "You know i totally agree with you on that..." she said.

On the city, paolo walked up to the inn where abion and Adrian is resting then he quickly grabbed some papers that ardnaxela is working on. "Ezkatka's great expedition... " he read the papers and smirked mischievously. "That's why they're here..." he said then head back outside gripping the papers tightly . "They want the god....hmmm.. i think...they'll get that later tonight..." he said while walking back towards the holy ground of ezkatka, smirking.

================================
That's all for now i think ^^ be prepared what's gonna happen in the next chapters..