Story 12: Journey Outside The Land Of Catnes

Nora, stayed in the guild with a few members with her so they can protect it if something went wrong like last time in the dessert. "Umm.. Ma'am... are you sure they are ready for this kind of Mission?? " said a Man wearing a leather jacket and a black goggles on his eyes. "Yes, Besides the Land Of Catnes won't survive if they can't find a weakness about the gods..." said Nora looking outside. "That is right though..." said the man. Nora smiled "how is your student, William?? " ssid nora to him.

William, a High-class gunner, a mentor to the gunner class, He's the Mentor of Raymart, Marc and Abion. He's known for his ultimate form that can transform his ordinary Gun into an Armor of Machine-guns, now.. he's also Ray's teacher..

"Who?? Ray?? I heard you picked him as a leader.." said William. "He's ready to lead..." said Nora. "I see..." said william then he walked back inside the guild smiling. Nora smiled "you know, he's not in the gunner class right??" Said Nora. "I know..." said William.

Beyond the land of Catnes the six teams finally split up into six different lands, riding their horses they've Really proven themselves to be ready.
The First team is lead by Miguel. "Everyone, i want you to know that I'm not really interested in this expedition so please do your best to finish this quickly as possible.. " said miguel a little serious. His team have Kageyama, Khimberlyn and Ralph. "Roger that, leader.." said khimberlyn. "And please don't call me that.." said miguel.

His team is heading towards  Saint Ellen's city, where most of the peoples are already descending due to a Lightning god that's terrorizing the land.

The Second team is lead by Ardnaxela, "everyone, a tip from a friend of mine is... Never Abandon your comrades no matter what... so if you battle a god, be sure to fight along side with them or die trying.." said Ardnaxela. Her team have Jay, Adrian and Abion. "Hmm that's familiar... " said jay to himself. "Are you sure you treat him as a friend??" Tease jay. Ardnaxela blushed a bit then ignores him. Jay chuckled a bit.

Ardnaxela's team are heading south, where a city is being destroy by an Armored god that the other guilds are having problems to defeat it. Half of that city is already been destroyed, The City Of Saint Dominic

The third team is lead by Angel, "guys, i know all of you have been working with Miguel and Ardnaxela so guys help me ...i have no idea how to be a leader so please also guide me..." angel smiled cheerfully at her teammates. Her team have Camu, Raymart, Magno nd Lorgie. "Wow she's more of a goddess than an angel.." said Camu, "you're damn right about that " added raymart. Lorgie whispered. "Perverts..."

Angel's team is heading to the land of The Naga. Where the people are mostly a humanoid fish called Naga hence the name of their land. The nagas are battling against a god who has the power to manipulate Ice..

The Fourth team is being lead by Alyanna. "Guys... please tell me that you already encountered a god before .." said Alyanna to her teammates, her team have Princess, Ella, and Philip. "I've encountered one already! Remember we're a team back then.. " said ella to Alyanna. "Right.. i remember.. guys make sure you'll all survive after this.." said alyanna.

Her team is heading East to a city where a So called immortal god is terrorizing the city, some say that the god can regenerate quickly so no one can defeat it... The city Is hopeless and all of the people there are descending quickly too.. the City Of Saint Michael...

The fifth team is Mae's team which has Vhea, Marc,Pia and Jad. "Hey guys.... Please tell me that you all have your ultimate forms like ralph.." said Mae. "Uh... no we still don't have that kind of form..." said Marc, Jad sighed and shook his head. "Then.. i guess We'll die quickly as possible then..." said Mae. "HEheh.. y-you're kidding right??" Said Marc. "Right??" He added.