EXTRA STORY 2

Year X13, it was then when the gods have appeared across the land of Catnes. Various Guilds has been created to defend Mankind from the gods but they'll need strong members to defend it for the people so our story will began on a guild called..... Ezkatka..

Ezkatka, a guild whose master's name is Juliet.

"Ezkatka! Listen up! New missions have been posted on the board, and There's a special mission there..whoever can slay ten gods in a row will have a new title on their name!" Said Juliet.

"Hey, hey that is a suicidal mission.. " Louie whispered to Vhea and Jay. "The hell it is.. only an idiot would try that.." said jay. "Nah, not really.... it's worth a shot though.. but if you die then it's really a suicidal mission." Said Vhea. Miguel then overheard their conversation then stood up and walked to the mission board and looked at the missions on the wall.

Miguel, A knight whose armor is red as blood and has the magic of fire, he's the very first member of Ezkatka. He has a brave heart and has the qualities of a leader but juliet still doesn't see it on him. Now he's about to do something crazy that will change his life...

Miguel then took the special mission and walked to Juliet's office. "H-he took the special mission... " said Jay a little surprised. "So he's an idiot.. " said louie. Vhea then sighed and facepalmed.

Inside Juliet's office miguel place the paper on the table of juliet, "oh i see you've taken the special mission... are you sure about this, Miguel??" Asked Juliet. Miguel then clenched his fist. "Yes!" Miguel said seriously. Juliet smiled then gestures her hand to the door. Miguel then gasped a little. "Uh.. i can go now?" Miguel asked a little surprised. Juliet nodded.

Then after that miguel quickly packed his things so that he can leave today and come back quick as a bunny, "where are you going??" Asked a female. Miguel looked at the door then saw The Archer, Artemis. "Oh it's just you.. Artemis " said Miguel equipped his sword on his waist.

Artemis is Ardnaxela, she uses her Archer title so that the guild will never know her true name, Ardnaxela. She's still hasn't learn the powershot arrow, she's a rookie just like Louie and Miguel. She still has no records on fighting a god but still she's doing her best.

"You still not answering my question.. " said Artemis. Miguel carried his pack and walked outside his room. "To hunt down ten gods.." said Miguel. Artemis was shocked then looked at miguel walking away. "You're an idiot if you think you'll win.." said Artemis crossing her arms. "I know, i'll win.. don't worry.. i may still be a rookie like you but i can't give up... how hard defeating a human size god?? It's not like one day they'll become gigantic you know.." said Miguel then He walked away outside the guild. Artemis then sighed and shook her head. "I'll make my eulogy for you don't worry..." said Artemis calmly as miguel walked away from the guild.

Miguel ride his horse and gone to the place where the the gods are.

"Why did i even though of this?? Artemis was right... i might die in this mission, Damn it! I don't know what came over me! Tsk.. but i want that title...  i want everyone to know my name...huh.. maybe that's the reason why i picked this mission.. Well..in order to do that i must first finish this mission! " miguel thought of it as he ran his horse faster to the forbidden mountain.

The forbidden mountain is where many great warriors have been killed and forgotten so that's why it's called the forbidden mountain.. because no one should ever stepped on that mountain whoever does... It's gameover for them..

Miguel's eyes looked around as he gets closer to the forbidden mountain. He's looking for ten human size gods. Once he gets his eyes on those ten gods he'll slay it and return home safely and immediately.
"The forbidden mountain... this place is creepy as hell, i shouldn't have recruited a team..." said Miguel to himself,  he then got off from his horse and walked Up to the mountain. "ten gods... " he said.