Story 43: The Greatest Adventure Is Found At Home

Ralph and Kageyama's team Finally finished their mission and it's thanks to Miguel that came back to help Louie, Adrian And Ardnaxela. Now all of them are resting on the city of Saint Dominic and they all have one more thing do to before heading back home to the land of catnes....

after a few days resting on the city of saint dominic, Alyanna regained her consciousness after the devastating action on the holy ground of Ezkatka. "W-where am i??" She asked while rubbing her head. Ardnaxela looked at her and smiled a bit. "Glad you're awake, you're on the HQ of the Royal Guards.." said Ardnaxela. Alyanna looked at her then to the window. "And the others??" She asked a little worried. "Alyanna...just rest for now.. They'll come back later to go home.." said Ardnaxela giving her a blanket around her shoulders. Alyanna smiled then looked at her hands. She closed her eyes then remembered something back then when she transformed into a demon.

"Tsk! It will kill me if i don't do this!" She said while being stepped by the armoured god. She bit her thumb then transformed herself into the demon paladin again.

Inside her demon armour, her darkself and Her original self saw each other again. "Well look Who's back.." said the dark alyanna. Alyanna gasped that she noticed her arms and legs are all chained up like before. "W-what is this??.." said Alyanna. "Things have changed Alyanna.. You've been gone for too long that i've got bored in here.. but thanks to y-.. I mean thanks to me.. You've freed your darkside again.." her darkself chuckled and glared at her. "W-what do you mean?! I thought you will help me after i summoned you again!?" Alyanna asked a little nervous. "Summoned me!?! You're crazy.. i won't ever help you ,you think I'm a hellfire beast or a gargoyle that you can summon just to help you fight!?! NO! I'm a paladin! And also you are...the only difference is that I'm stronger.. Stronger than that friendship you're talking about.. to Prove that I'm not kidding, let me show you!!" Yelled the dark ALyanna. Her original self gasped then tries to escape the chains. "Wait don't do this!! Alyanna!! I'm begging you! We might kill someone!!! ALYANNA!!" She shouted then her darkself released some strong dark magic all over her heart.

The dark paladin looked over to ralph. "Stop me.." she said.

Alyanna opened her eyes then gasped. "Ralph... " alyanna whispered while resting on the bed. "Hmm..what??" Ardnaxela asked alyanna. Alyanna didn't reply and she looked away from the window. "Nothing.." she said. Ardnaxela blink and shrugged her shoulders.

On the jailRoom found on underground of the HQ of the royal guards, Miguel, Kiw-Kiw, Kageyama and Ralph seeks out some information about Paolo by talking to himself. "You're the armoured god, right?? Well this isn't the first time i saw a human transforming into a god, so tell us....Where did you got them??" Asked miguel to paolo through his cell. Paolo smirked at them. "Like i would tell you, Crimson knight... My Powers are really just a gift from the heavens.." said paolo. Kiw-kiw glared at him. "Heavens you say?? According to what i read about you is that you were experimented by someone.." said the alchemist. Paolo gasped a bit then looked at kiw-kiw. "Someone!? Impossible! I woke up in the middle of the sea feeling the blood of the god flowing in my veins! I was dropped down from the heavens!" Yelled paolo. "This guy is nuts, we can't extract some information about him.." said Ralph to them. "I agree with Ralph.. he lost his mind.." said Kageyama. "Don't believe me then! All of you are goners anyway! Something is coming for you.. something strong it will wipe all of you out. " said Paolo with a sinister smile on his face. "Go to Hell.." said Miguel walking away from the jailroom. Ralph and Kageyama followed the Crimson upstairs. Kiw-kiw was left there and crossed his arms. "What is coming??" Asked kiw-kiw. Paolo smirked at the alchemist.
"The End..." he said.

On the Outside world Louie and Adrian was waiting for Kageyama and the others to get back and they did. "So how did it go??" Asked Adrian to them. "Pack up your things we're going home.." said Kageyama. Louie and Adrian was surprised. "Already?" Louie asked then kageyama nodded and looked at Miguel. "I'M glad that you came back for us..." said Kageyama with a smile. Miguel walked right pass to him. "I don't want anyone to beat you except me...that's why.." said Miguel walking away. Kageyama shake his head and followed the knight. Louie sighed and looked at Ralph and Adrian. "Great job you two.." said Ralph to louie and adrian. "Well...we couldn't done it without you Ralph.." said Adrian. Ralph smiles at them. "I didn't do that much but thanks..." Ralph then head off back to their room followed by louie and Adrian.

"Ardnaxela, Alyanna! We're going home!" Said Miguel opening the door to their room. Ardnaxela was standing in the room, leaning on the wall with their bags are already packed up. "Alyanna already left..." said Ardnaxela calmly. Miguel was surprised then looked at her. "To home??" Miguel asked. Ardnaxela shrugged her shoulders. Miguel looked down. "I see...she didn't told you.." said Miguel.

After a few hours of waiting for the others to prepare their things, they're finally ready to go home. "What!? Alyanna left without saying a word!?" Louie was surprised while he's riding his horse. "That's what she said.." ardnaxela shrugged her shoulder and ride her horse. "Where do you think she went?? What do you think??" Asked Adrian to Ralph. Ralph looked at the HQ of the royal guards and smiled. "She went to find something.... maybe she discovered something when she transformed into a demon.." said Ralph. Miguel and kageyama glance at each other then shrugged their shoulders. "Discovered something?? " louie tilt his head, Ardnaxela walked towards Louie riding her horse then she held his hands. "Don't think about it that much, Louie... We'll find out what is it when the time comes..." said Ardnaxela to him. Louie sighed and smiled. "I guess so.." louie said calmly. "What important is that..... We'll wait for her..Especially him." Ardnaxela looked over to ralph. Ralph smiled then made his horse rushes back to the land of catnes, Miguel and Kageyema followed him. Adrian, Louie and Ardnaxela looked at the three and followed them as well.

"Don't Worry....Alyanna, just remember, where ever you are...... i will always be right here waiting for you to comeback, that's a promise that i won't break... after all you're pretty important for me..." ralph thought in his mind as they rushes forth to the land of catnes.

On the road towards somewhere, Alyanna felt the cold breeze of wind, she smiled and brushed her long hair with her hands, "don't worry everyone... I shalll return...after i become strong enough to control my powers..." she said while walking forward, hoping to find some answers on how to control her demon powers again.

================================
So that's the RaLyanna, Holy Totem Arc... Let's just review the past few stories..

The first Arc was the :

God Of The Rain Arc or The Dessert of Fiat Arc

The Second was:

The Great Expedition Arc Or The Six Leaders Arc

And This it the Latest Arc:

The RaLyanna Or The Holy Totem Arc