Story 2: Ezkatka

Year X15 when the land of Catnes faced a terrible crisis on living in the hands of the gods that taken the forms of humans, however Humans that fought the gods created various guild across the land of Catnes.. The very first guild was... Ezkatka.

Jay sighed and scratch the back of his head, "why is he so reckless.." said jay.

Louie and jay split up trying to find the girl who's in danger. That's what louie thinks though..

Louie looked around trying to find the girl. "Damn..where is she??" Louie whispered and continued to run. Jay , on the other hand seek the help of Vhea and Ardnaxela. "And this is also our problem because???" Vhea asked crossing her arms out while walking along with jay and ardnaxela
"Because you didn't stop him.." said jay covering up his head with his white hood "so find the girl" said jay then he uses his skill to blink out from the streets to the Rooftops.

"Yeah,yeah..whatever " said vhea then she and ardnaxela ran off.

The robbers gathered in a dark alley and clenched the fist of their boss.

"Damn... that mime! We need to get him back!" Said the boss.

"But... Lawrence.. h-he's f-from Ezkatka.." said the mallet guy.

Lawrence the Leader of the robbers, don't have records on fighting a god but fighting a human? He is an expert. He's class is a Fighter.

"I don't care. We need to get him back.. lorenz..." said lawrence to the mallet guy.

Lorenz, right hand of Lawrence, just like Lawrence, he don't have records on fighting a god, he's class is a Barbarian.

"T-the mime...." lorenz whispered a little terrified.

Meanwhile the other guy that followed the girl, the man with the staff finally caught up to the girl .

"Please don't hurt me... " said the girl with the pink hoodie. The guy response and grip his staff tightly.
"Sorry! I have my own orders!" Said the guy and he sway his staff to the  girl but when the staff was about to hit the girl, someone block the staff. "W-what the?!" Said the guy staff. It was jay who blocked the staff with his shield. "Don't even think about it.." said jay with a serious look.

The staff guy backed out then point his staff to jay. "Firaga!" Said the guy then from his staff a large fireball was released. "Tch, stay behind me!" Said jay then he took out his shield and dagger. The girl ducked and close her eyes. "Yah!" Jay yelled then shielded the fireball with his shield and they both disappeared.

"W-what the hell? H-he disappeared." Said the staff-guy a little surprise then suddenly the Assassin appeared in the back and stab the guy's hand. "Ahh!!" The guy yelled then jay kicked the staff-guy and fell from on the ground.

"You alright?" Said jay to the girl, the girl nodded and runs to jay. "Come on let's get out of here..you got a name?" Jay looked at the girl a little curious. "U-umm... p-princess" the pink-hood girl said to jay. "Come on.." but before jay and princess can walk, a huge mallet almost hit their way. "A m-mallet?! Wait!" Jay looked up then he saw The boss of the robbers, Lawrence.

Lawrence Equipped himself with his gauntlet and punched the ground and exploded. Jay and princess was knocked back on the ground. Lawrence smirked and fixed his gauntlet. "Now..revenge time, you little girl." He said. Lorenz got down from the roof and his mallet reduced it's size then got back to Lorenz. "Heh... i remember now, Ezkatka, right?" Said lorenz. Jay glared at both of them then looked at princess.

Louie....... Vhea.....Ardnaxela wherever you are.. please hurry i can't do this alone..

Lorenz lift up his mallet and began to light up in flames. "Any last words??" Said lorenz then suddenly an arrow was hit to his hand and let go of his mallet. "Argh! W-wha-?!" Lorenz then suddenly was kicked by a woman with navy blue armor ,equip with a golden sword. "Vhea! Ardnaxela!" Jay exclaimed happily. Ardnaxela released another arrow towards lorenz but lawrence blocked it with his gauntlet. "Reinforcements?!" Lawrence was surprised.

Ardnaxela and vhea glared at the two and crossed their arms. "Vhea! Ardnaxela!" Jay stood up and help princess stood up. "V-vhea... a-ardnaxela.." she whispered. Ardnaxela looked at jay and to princess. "Where's louie?" The archer asked. "Nowhere to be found! " jay replied. Ardnaxela grip her green bow and aims an arrow to the two robbers. "Heh! So this is the First guild, the warriors from Ezkatk-" before lorenz can finish his sentence they all heard a loud sound.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

"W-what was that?!" Lawrence clenched his fist and his gauntlet began to set in flames. "No matter! We'll finish you all here!!!" Said lawrence then he rush to the four warriors and was about to punch princess. "Uh! No!" Princess whispered then she closed her eyes and hugged jay's arm. But before he can punch the girl they were saved by a person with the same shield as jay.

Vhea gasped. "Guess you're late once again.... louie" she said smirking.
Louie hold on to his shield and smirked. "Sorry.. i lost my direction.." he said. Lawrence looked at the mime then he hammered his gauntlet to the shield. "I'm sick of your copying skills!" He exclaimed. Lorenz threw his mallet to louie but then vhea blocked it with her sword. "Uh-uh.. we're still here.." vhea then point her sword to Lorenz. "Tch!" Lorenz looked at vhea then suddenly someone blinkes in behind his back. "Wh-what!?!" Lorenz was stunned because of fear. It was jay who blinked in.

"Don't mess with us!" Jay yelled out then he punched lorenz in the face causing him to fall. Vhea , on the other hand she stab lorenz's mallet. "Tch, that will do it.. now Louie...ardnaxela.. we're counting on you" she said.

Louie keep blocking the gauntlet with his shield and losing energy. Ardnaxela then notches an arrow to her bow and aims it to lawrence. Princess looked at ardnaxela. "A-are you sure it's safe??" Princess asked, ardnaxela narrow her eyes, "i can't answer that.." she said softly then released the arrow.

Lawrence suddenly blocked it with his gauntlet. Louie saw a chance to attack then he equipped himself with a golden sword that's similar to vhea's sword. Louie almost stabbed lawrence with his sword but once again he blocked it. "Heh! You can't defeat me like that! " said lawrence, then louie equipped his other hand with a gauntlet that looks like lawrence's.

"We'll see then!" Louie yelled then he punched the gauntlet of lawrence and set it on fire. "Ahhhh!! I'll destroy you for hurting the girl!!!!" Louie kept pushing the gauntlet with his gaunlet lawrence can't help the fact that if he keeps blocking the punch his gauntlet will break. "Aaarrgghhh!! I can't be defea-" then suddenly lawrence's gauntlet broke. He gasped and was punched by louie and fall on the ground.

"Don't underestimate our strength, we are Ezkatka!" Said louie. Then vhea,jay and ardnaxela walked to louie and glared at lawrence. "Eh??" Lawrence was terrified and crawled away. "Monsters!" He yelled. Princess blinked and gasped.

Ezkatka.......Louie..... i want to join them..

Ardnaxela looked back at them and saw some guards running to their position. "We're in trouble again.." said ardnaxela. Louie looked back and screamed. "AHH!! The royal guards!" Said louie then he took princess' hand. "Let's go! We'll take you to our guild!" Said louie then the five of them ran off.

Louie..... I'm in your debt. Thank you...no one has been kind to me like this... i thank you.

And from that moment on there was a new member on the guild now. And her name was Princess.

================================
I know,  It's kinda awful but I'm doing my best... ^^"