Story 5: The Scout Troops

Ezkatka started their three day competition day 1 was a successful day for unit 2 that is... Miguel,Mae and Ardnaxela done their job and now it's time for the orders to do their jobs. However Nora Felt something getting closer to the dessert of fiat and she entrusted Daisy to take some warriors with her to help her scout the dessert while the competition is going.

"Umm d-daisy-sensei... can i ask a question?? " said a girl with a golden scarf around her neck and a staff on her back while riding a gigantic bear.  "Hmm.. what is it Lorgie?" Daisy asked.

Lorgie, a mid-class tamer and has a great partner, her bear, Magno. That she can able to transform it in any kind of creature even a man. With a wave of her staff she can do it, she's an awesome comrade in the battle.

"Umm what exactly are we up against?? " she asked. Daisy pretended that she didn't heard the question because even she don't know what are they scouting for. "Heh, relax lorgie... were just gonna scout the area so..." said Louie, jay sighed while riding his horse. "Can't you just be serious just for one time??" Jay asked. "Nope" said louie then he made his horse go faster. "Let him be jay, he's stubborn... " said a girl with a blue bow on her back and a dagger on her belt wearing a violet cape. "Yeah, but his my brother, claire.." said jay with a smile.

Claire, a low-class Archer who's a friend of Vhea and Ardnaxela, she's kinda smart and very friendly ,she considered jay a brother, because of their close friendship.

Daisy stopped her horse and looked around. "Hold up.. everyone.. " Daisy commanded. Louie stopped his horse then looked at daisy, "what's wrong?" Louir asked. Jay and the others also stopped. Lorgie's bear, magno growled at something then out of nowhere a god drooling some green saliva appeared, causing them to flee. "Everyone split up! We can't fight a god here it's too dangerous! " yelled daisy. Louie smirked "said who??" Then he jumped off from his horse and rush towards the gigantic god. "Louie!" Daisy yelled then sighed. "Lorgie.. go help him.. you too jay" said Daisy calmly. Lorgie and jay nodded and her bear magno roared and run towards the god. Jay hop on magno's back and ride with lorgie.

Claire looked at daisy and then to the others. "Should we he-" claire was cut off, "No! You need to warn the others about this! I'll help them..even if it kills me.." said daisy then she let her horse ran towards Louie and his team.

Louie smirked at the creature. "Finally i can kill a god just like the others did.. heh!" Louie thought of it then he equipped himself with a long blade that is similar to jad's. "I'M going in!!!" Yelled louie then he was about to slash the god but it punch the mime to the ground causing him to let go of his blade. The god roared loudly because of anger. Lorgie saw what happened that she let her bear stopped for awhile. "D-did you saw it?!?" I-i-i can't fight a thing like that!" Said lorgie a little frightened jay looked at lorgie and cups her cheeks ."hey! Snap out of it! I know we can't beat it but... that doesn't mean we won't try right?? Now you can stay here and hide or you could help me beat the crap out of that god." Said jay a little serious then he blinked out of lorgie's vision. Her bear roared at lorgie then the tamer sighed and looked at magno. "I-i....I'm not scared.." whispered lorgie.

Jay blinked in the back of the god, The God roared and spread it's wings and started flapping it. "Whoa!" Jay exclaimed and hold on to it's wing. "Damn, i can't beat this all alone.." jay took out his two daggers and blinked in the face of the god. The god glared at jay ,suddenly jay threw his daggers to the eyes of the god and it roared again. "Tch, louie!" Jay yelled and he let himself fall from the face of the god. "Argh! Damn, at this rate I'm gonna die if this keeps up." Said jay, louie clenched his fist and tried to stood up. "No one's gonna die here!" Louie yelled out. Jay looked at his brother, and the god finally took out the daggers from it's eyes and the god suddenly breathes hot water from it's mouth.  "Uh?" Jay looked from his behind and shield himself with his shield.

When the hot water was about to hit the two, a gigantic wolf came in and saved the two. "Ah! Magno!?!" Louie asked the wolf while they're holding to it's fur. Lorgie rushes to the wolf and uses her staff to transform magno into a dragon, the two boys jumped off and fell. Then the wolf turned into a dragon that's nearly the size of the god. "You two! Are you alright!?!" Lorgie asked. "Uh...k-kind!" Said louie. Jay stood up and glance over the dragon and god.

The dragon roared against the god, and the god roared back then punched the dragon with it's gigantic fist. Louie stood up and equipped himself with a crimson armor that has a red wing on it's back similar to Miguel's, then he equipped a staff that's similar to Camu's.
"What are you doing?!" Said lorgie, "helping magno.... and don't start talking about how i can't beat it.. i won't give up on fighting that god..." said Louie then he flew towards the colossal creatures, jay sighed and suddenly daisy came in. "Louie?!?" Daisy asked. Jay pointed to the dragon and glance over to daisy, "we're gonna fight it, don't we?" Asked jay. Daisy looked away and clenched her fist, "i can't believe this, but Yes! We're fighting it!" Said daisy then he equipped herself with a pink staff similar to Mae and a long-blade like jad's. "Let's go everyone! " daisy said then jay blinked into the god face again to distract it. "Hey..." said jay then he pierced the God's nose with his dagger. The god roared and punched it's face along with jay, "jay!!!" Louie yelled out then he dove from the sky and aiming his staff to the god. "I'M GONNA KILL IT!!!" louie's staff began to glow blue and the dragon roared loudly letting the others that's his gonna breathe fire on the god. Louie's staff fires a massive bolt of lighting to the god combining with magno's flames.  "AHHHHH!!!" shouted louie with anger.

On the meantime, claire riding her horse was running towards the field where the competition is going, "warn everybody.. that's my first priority! " she whispered to herself. Then a figure out of nowhere glared at the archer, "there's no way we can survive in this dessert, the god of rain is coming..." said the guy with a large gun on his waist and a cloak on his head.

Claire kept running and running with his horse, "hang in there everyone... I'M coming!" She thought of it.

================================

Chapter five is done, and sorry for the long wait to those who are a fan of thia story ^^