Story 10: All Together Part 2

The dessert of fiat, Ezkatka is helding their very First event there, however Some of the Guild members and a unit manager encounter a god in the dessert, Louie,Ralph,Ella and Alyanna are battling it along side with Daisy. And they're losing to the battle... But thanks to Alyanna, Ralph
Reached his Ultimate Form, The Angel Form of Ralph... and Louie encounter someone on the dessert....

"Y-you..." said louie softly and weakly. He saw the archer that left them, Ardnaxela. "Are you just gonna stay there and abandon your comrades who are fighting just for the sake of others?? You really are an idiot.... " she said. Louie looked at Her surprised. "She came back.... tsk. No, of course not... I'm not abandoning them!" Louie thought of that and stood up slowly and weakly. "I'll fight for them as well!!" Louie yelled seriously at ardnaxela. Then he tries to run to the god. "Ralph...Ella....Alyanna... I'M going to protect all of you!" His mind was flowing. Ardnaxela rushes to the god and grips her bow and notches an arrow to it. Louie equipped himself with two axes that is similar to pia. "Let's go! Ardnaxela!" Shouted louie. Ardnaxela nodded and fires her arrow to the God's back causing it to roar. Ralph in his angel form flew towards the head of the god. Then uses it gigantic mace to hit the God's head. Louie runs and jumped to the back of the god and cut off It's wings using his two axes then he saw ralph. "Ralph!?" Louie was surprised that ralph has an angel connected to his back. The angel flew higher and hammered the head of the god with It's mace. Louie uses ardnaxela's arrow to hold on to the back of the god. "Ah!" Louie exclaimed.

Ella summoned another gargoyle and make it charge to the god. "Ralph! Louie! Ardnaxela! Finish it!!!" Yelled ella. Ardnaxela notches another arrow and aims to the heart of the god. The god noticed ardnaxela and swings it's hand to ardnaxela. The archer gasped and dodges it and fires the arrow. "Powershot!" She said. The arrow was so fast that it might pierce the god, but suddenly the gargoyle charge the god and the arrow hit the gargoyle instead. Daisy gasped and as well as Alyanna.

Louie equipped a red fiery sword similar to ray and a gun similar to Raymart. "Let me show you how powerful the Nazarenes are!" Said louie then louie cut off the back of the god using the red sword of ray and aims the gun to the cut off part of the back. The god roared in pain, Ralph's angel form grabbed the God's arms so it won't bother Louie's attack. Ella charge in and summoned a hellfire beast and a Minotaur. "Grab the god!" Said ella to the creatures then the two hell beings grabbed the God's legs. Ardnaxela notches three arrows to her bow and aims it to the god. "Go for it.....louie.. " she said in her mind. Louie looked at the god seriously and was about to fire his gun but first he closed his eyes and thought something for a moment.

"Umm.. Ray?? Raymart?? Why are you guys are so good at fighting but didn't actually killed a god??" Said louie. Ray looked at raymart then laughs a bit. "We actually never encountered a god before..." said raymart. Ray nodded. "And even if we do...we can't beat it easily." Said ray. Louie sighed. "You didn't actually realize you two didn't even try but already giving up" said louie. Raymart smiled and ray looked away. "Fine.... We'll kill a god someday ... And we'll do it actually trying to..." said ray. Louie smiled and laughed. "Remember I'm a mime, i can use your powers to beat a god for you..." said louie. "R-really??" Said raymart. Louie nodded. "Well.. i guess that will be a promise." Said raymart. "Yeah.. a promise.." said louie.

Louie opened his eyes. And yelled. "I'll destroy you!" Louie then fires a massive laser beam inside the god. The god roared loudly in pain. Ralph flew back to alyanna,ella and daisy and protected them using his angel wings from the large beam. Ardnaxela uses her cloak to protect herself from the explosion. The god was glowing blue because of the laser. "AHHHH!!!" Louie yelled loudly and as well as the god then the god exploded due to Louie's laser beam the others was dragged by the explosion and was knocked back to the ground. Ella and Daisy fell on the ground. Alyanna's armor was really damage due to that explosion, Ralph also was knocked back and lose his angel form. Ardnaxela was also knocked back but quickly stood up and saw louie is falling. "Louie!" Ardnaxela yelled and rushes to louie and trying to catch him. Louie lost his consciousness due to that explosion. Ardnaxela jumped and caught the mime and they both fell on the ground. ardnaxela looked at louie. "Tch, so Stupid.... " she whispered to herself then it began to rain again..ardnaxela looked up in the sky and smiled a bit. ".....a stupid,stubborn mime...." she whispered.

After that incident, the scout troops and the rescue troops head back to the field safely. Nora and daisy talked about the battled in the barracks of Unit IV. "So it was the mime who finished the god??" Asked Nora, daisy nodded "my student, louie saved us..." said Daisy. Nora stood up and walked outside. "I won't tell this to the others but... I'll tell you this.... he's ready to lead.." said nora then she left Daisy there confuse. Miguel was waiting for nora outside crossing his arms and leaning against a wall. "I supposed you are gonna assign me to another team, yes?? " said miguel to Nora. Nora smiled and continued walking away. Miguel looked at they're guild master then sighed.

Ralph and Louie have a rough time and lose consciousness they've both resting on the unit II's infirmary. "What?!" Alyanna shouted, "yeah... unit II won.." said jay to alyanna. The paladin pouted and looks away, "but enough with that... I'm just glad all of you got back safely " said Kageyama. "Heh..Yeah all of us are.!" Said Vhea, jay looked at Ardnaxela and smiled. "Why'd you came back to them anyway?? I thought your orders come first?? " said Jay then all of them looked at ardnaxela. "T-that's not important... what matters is that we're all alive.." she said while looking away, blushing . Kageyama chuckled as well as jay. Alyanna giggled and looked at Ralph. "Huh? Hey.. don't worry he'll wake up eventually.. " said claire, alyanna blushed when she heard it. "S-shut up! I was l-looking outside!" Said alyanna. Then suddenly someone opened the door, miguel came in and looked at the six of them then to ralph and louie. "Listen.... Everyone... Nora is forming a new team..." said miguel. Everyone there was confuse. "What team??" Said Vhea. "A team to go on a dangerous mission to find out the secrets of the gods..." said miguel seriously. Everyone gasped in surprise. "Secrets?...so it's like a suicide mission huh??" Said ardnaxela .miguel frowned at ardnaxela and sighed. "If we need humanity to survive, we need to find out where the birth of gods have started.. " said miguel. "So think about it. " he added and left them. Ralph finally regain consciousness and looked at everyone. "Uhh w-what happen??" Said ralph, alyanna looked at the gladiator and hugged him. "Just shut up...." said alyanna. Ralph's eyes widen and remember something. "I see... i remember now.... I became an angel .."said ralph softly. Jay pats Ralph's back and smiled. "Welcome back Ralph..." said jay. Ardnaxela smiled and looked at Louie still asleep. She looked at him seriously and head outside without saying a word. Kageyama saw what happened to ardnaxela. "What's her problem?? " said kageyama to vhea. Vhea shrugged her shoulders.

Outside, ardnaxela walked to the horse stable and ride a horse. "I'm following my own path now.... no more orders...I'll do everything in my own free will ..." she said in her mind and she let her horse runs back towards the town where they're guild Is at.

================================
ENd of Chapter 10 and that's the End of the Competition Arc.. ^^ wait for the next Arc ^^