Story 21: Strongest Team

Miguel's team manage to defeat the lightning god who turns out to be paul, now their final mission is to destroy the portal that's releasing dark magic on the city of saint ellen, with the help of khim and kageyama ralph reached his ultimate form and is ready to destroy the portal once and for all....

"Ralph will destroy it We'll just clear a path for him!" Yelled miguel equipping his winged armor, "understood! " yelled khim. The portal began to fires dark magic to the buildings then suddenly out from the portal, an earth god came out and came in rushing towards them. "It's 6 meters tall i can handle it!" Yelled kageyama then he controlled his wand and blasted the earth god with some electric magic. The god roared until it explode due to the electricity. "Hmph, good work kageyama.!" Shouted miguel running to the portal, khim thn blasted the portal with ice magic so it won't overheat and explode. "Everyone! I can't hold on like this you have to go and destroy it before i can run out of energy! " said Khimberlyn. Miguel looked at khim then to the portal that's freezing. "Ralph i hope you know what you're doing!" Miguel thought in his mind. Ralph's angel glides down in front of the portal and glared at it.

Meanwhile, paul manage to escape from the ice and turns back into a god. "You won't destroy that thing!" He yelled then charge towards the angel. Miguel saw the lightning god charging towards Ralph's angel. "Ralph watch out!" He yelled. Then the god struck the angel's back with it's electricity. "No!" Kageyama yelled then equipped his bow and aims it to the god. "Ralph! No!!" Miguel shouted then flew towards the lightning god then tackled him to a building. Ralph's angel fell on the ground and looked at the portal. Kageyama aims to the building where miguel and paul landed and wait for the right moment to fire his magical arrow.

Miguel and paul glared at each other on the building, "why do you keep fighting?? It's all over for us anyway..." said paul charging up his arms with electricity. "It's not over until one of us is dead..." said miguel. Paul chuckled then aims his right arm to miguel. "Then Let's end this..." paul then blasted miguel with his lightning bolt but miguel blocked it with his shield. The god came in rushing to miguel and struck miguel with some lightning, miguel yelled then grip his sword tight and swings it to the god but paul manage to Dodge every single attack of miguel.
The god let out an electric current towards miguel causing him to fell on the ground. "Ah!" He exclaimed. "Heh.. i expected that the crimson Knight would be stronger than this.. i guess i was wrong.." said the lightning god. Miguel stood up slowly and weakly but the lightning god kicked him in the face and stepped on it over and over again. The god laughed maniacally and continued doing it. "I'm going to wipe out all the human race!" He shouted while stepping on the face of miguel. Miguel grabbed it's foot and his hands began to heat up. "Over my dead body..." he said and swings paul over to the building. "You're not going to wipe out our race! Our race will be the one to wipe you!" Said miguel gripping his sword and blood flowing from his face ,the god stood up and aims it's arms to miguel once again. "Shut up!" Paul shouted. Miguel smirked and yelled out to the building. "Kageyama now!" Kageyama then heard miguel and fires his magical arrow to the god causing paul to be dragged by the arrow and fall from the building. "Aahhh!!" Paul suddenly turned back to human and fell on the ground. Miguel looked away and then to the portal. "Oh-no Ralph's not moving... " said miguel to himself.

Kageyama smiled then looked at the portal. "Oh shit.... Ralph! Do something! " he yelled seeing the portal began to heat up causing khim's freezing magic to fade. "Argh!" Khim exclaimed then fell on the ground. "It's overheating! Soon it will explode if we dont do something! "She yelled. Kageyama gasped and saw Ralph's angel crawling to the portal and grabbed it. "I-it's.... it's moving! " said kageyama. Khim looked at the angel pretty amazed then smiled. The angel glared at the portal and quickly flew to the sky carrying it. "What's his plan??" Said khim to kageyama. Kageyama shrugged his shoulders looking up to the sky. "I don't... i don't know.." he said.

The angel that's connected to Ralph's back flew to the stormy sky while carrying the overheating portal. The angel grip it tightly and flew higher , the portal let out some black magic bolts towards the angel's body causing it to lose focus because of pain. Miguel equipped his winged armor and flew besides Ralph. "Ralph if you're listening... i want you to throw the portal to the sky..." said miguel while gripping his flaming sword. Then angel grips the portal and threw it higher to the sky. Miguel smiled then flew as fast as he could to the portal and sliced it in half with his flaming sword causing it to explode.

Khim and kageyama shielded themselves with their arms, and look back at the sky that's turning back to normal. "We did it! We defeat the lightning god!" Said khim happily, kageyama gasped and saw that miguel and ralph was falling from the sky. "They're not slowing down!" Said kageyama, khim gasped then she use her ice magic to make some snow on the ground so they'll safely land on it. "I think that'll do it" said khim then the two fell on the snow. "Miguel! Ralph!" Kageyama shouted while rushing towards them. Khim kneeled down and put her head on Miguel's chest to see if they're still alive. "Well?? Are they dead or what??" Asked kageyama. Khim smiled a bit then sighed in relief, "they're fine..." she said.

After all that trouble, Miguel and his team finally packed their things and was about to go home, "ugh, what happened yesterday?? I can't remember a thing..." said ralph rubbing his head. "Really? You don't remember about paul and the portal??" Asked kageyama. Ralph shook his head. "Who's Paul? "Asked ralph. Kageyama sighed and looks away. "Nevermind..." said kageyama. "Speaking of paul... why did he turned human when you hit him with your arrow??" Asked miguel riding his horse. "Oh that's easy.... that arrow is made out of magical rubber that's why..." said kageyama riding to his horse. "Heh... that's very clever.." said Miguel. "Umm guys?? Should we go??" Asked khim. "Seriously guys?? What are you talking about?? " asked ralph .miguel smiled and looked at the city. "We're going home.... be ready Nora... We're bringing you all the information we've got.." said miguel in his thoughts then he made his horse run towards back to the land of catnes, kageyama and khim followed him. "What? That's it?? You're not gonna tell me what happened?!? Guys!?" Ralph yelled then followed the three of them.

===============================
That's the end of Miguel's story wait for The next Chapter about Mae's team... ^^