Story 7: On The Other Side

Ezkatka, the oldest guild on the land of catnes, the whole guild was in the dessert of fiat, battling to see who is the strongest unit of all, The First day was Actually a successful day for unit 2 and now we're about to see what happened in the competition during the battle of Daisy's team on the god, The Battle between the Honest And The Brave...

24 hours earlier..

"Where did daisy-sensei gone of too??" Asked a boy wearing some glasses, equipped with a sword and other several weapons on his back, wearing a white cape and a sky blue armour. "Hmph...Don't know.. and i don't care.." said miguel crossing his arms. "Heheh.. don't worry Kageyama .. I'm sure our unit manager will be back in a short while.." said a teen with a large Machine gun on his back, wearing a leather clothing and a pair of goggles on his forehead. "I hope that's true Marc..." said Robert.

Kageyama, if Ray picked his own class, A swords-Master. Robert Invented his Own class And that is a Weapon-Master, his a master on eight kinds of Weapon, Sword, Staff, Spear,Daggers, Wand, Axe, Gauntlet, and a Bow, he is the only Weapon-Master on the guild that's why Nora picked him and Ralph as her Guards.

Marc, a Mid-class Gunner that is obsessed on girls, But don't mess with him or he'll bring out his gigantic machine Gun, And start shooting some Of his enemies until there is nothing left, he's the war freak of the Guild.

The three are having a conversation until kiw-kiw the unit manager of Unit 2 came in. "Miguel... The Second battle is starting and it will be a one on one battle, everyone agreed that you should compete on this one." Said kiw-kiw. Miguel sighed then stood up, "can't you participate someone else??" Said miguel walking right up to kiw-kiw. "How about Ardnaxela??..." miguel added. "She's on a mission... she's been assigned to Find the Missing scout Troops of Daisy.." said kiw-kiw a little serious. Kageyama and marc gasped and looked at them. Miguel stood there in awe. "I-i see...fine...I'll compete on this.." then miguel walked outside their tent. "M-missing??" Kageyama whispered. Marc stood up then walked outside. "Hey! Where are you going??" Kageyama followed marc outside. "I'M watching the Battle." Said Marc. kageyama sighed and gone to the battlefield.

Miguel walked through the battlefield and looked around the spectators, "i don't see, Ella and Alyanna neither ralph.. guess they've been picked by Ardnaxela to come with her.." miguel stared in the direction hoping to see his opponent.

And then.from unit 4, the honest. The acting as unit manager for now is Kageyma, kageyama didn't have any one to compete on the battle so instead he was the one who'll battle miguel. Miguel blinked and was surprised that kageyama will be the one fighting him.

"Hey...hey.. what's this?? Kageyama fighting for unit 4??" Said a blonde girl wearing a platinum armor and equipped with a shield and sword on her waist. "Wow...i didn't expect kageyama will battle for us.." said Marc. The blonde chuckled and looked at marc, "don't worry maybe you'll be lucky, your unit will be the champion thanks to him.." the girl pointed to kageyama. Marc smiled and looked at the girl. "Thanks Angel.." said Marc.

Angel, she once was a servant to a God, but thanks to Miguel ,he slayed the god and took angel to their guild and make her in the high-class gladiator like Ralph. It's all thanks to Miguel. She's quite kind and Smart just like ardnaxela.

On the field, Miguel and kageyama is on a stare off. "Heh... Don't hold back, Kageyama.." said miguel and he took out his red sword and his crimson shield. Kageyama smiled and snap his fingers then suddenly all his eight weapons disappeared and appeared around miguel. "What the!?!" Miguel yelled a little surprised and all kageyama's weapon fires a blast of light to miguel and exploded.

"Whoa! Unbelievable! I've never seen him so serious. " said Marc. Angel's eyes widen when kageyama commit the first attack. "No wonder he's been picked by daisy to be as acting unit manager.." said angel softly.

Kageyama smirked and all of his weapon came back to him. "Don't take me lightly, miguel...I'm not like the others you've fought in day 1..." said kageyma.

Vhea frowned on the barracks as well as jad. "Is he talking about us??" Said jad. "I hope not..." vhea added.

Miguel stood up and picked up his sword. "Heh... guess you're serious on this, very well.." said miguel then he quickly equipped his crimson-winged armor and rushes towards kageyama. Kageyama took out his sword and blocked Miguel's sword. "I'm very serious on winning this thing..." said kageyama then his axe suddenly blinked behind miguel, miguel looked back quickly and uses his shield to block the axe. Kageyama saw that his wide opened and punched miguel with his gauntlet. "Ah!" Miguel was knocked back and fell on the ground. Kageyama jumped and took out his spear about to pierced Miguel's armor.

"Wait, is he trying to kill miguel or what?!?" Marc asked angel. Angel eyes widen and gasped. "No....this is how he fight..." said angel.

Kageyama successfully pierced the crimson armor of miguel and ripped it off out of his body. "Tch!" Miguel exclaimed then he kicked kageyama on te face causing him to knocked back a little. Miguel stood up only wearing a chained robe. "Damn...he really broke my armor, is this how he fight??" Said Miguel to himself. Kageyama looked at miguel and smiled. "What's wrong miguel?? Having trouble defeating me?? Heheh.. just kidding." Said kageyama. Miguel chuckled a bit. "Yeah, i guess." Miguel suddenly rushes to kageyma and his sword light up in flames. "I don't know if he can block this or not. But...it's. Worth a try!" Miguel's thoughts are flowing in his head. Kageyma uses his staff to blocked it but surprisingly the flaming sword cut through the staff and blasted kageyama with his flames. "Light strike array!!" Miguel shouted. Kageyama bounce off on the ground and quickly stood up. "Heh... guess they didn't call you the fearless knight for nothing." Said kageyma and took out his wand. "Fine, I'll fight fire against fire..literally.. Dragon's breath!!" Kageyama yelles and from hia wand a blast of fire was released towards miguel. Miguel quickly jumped off and shield himself with his crimson guard. Suddenly kageyma's sword was waiting for miguel on mid-air. Miguel was surprised by that move. "Oh-no!" He thought in his mind and the sword quickly stabbed him. "Ahh!!" Miguel yelled. Kageyama jumped towards miguel gripping his axe, "final blow.." he whispered then slash off Miguel's armory and weapons. And uses his wand to blast him again with fire causing miguel to crash and explode on the ground.

"W-what the?!? M-miguel can't fight anymore?!?" Marc asked amazed to kageyama's moves. "Amazing he beat..miguel.." said angel a little surprised.

"Heheh...guess all that hard work was really useful.." said kageyama while catching his breath. Miguel tries to stand but fell on the ground due to kageyama's massive fire blast. Nora walked to Kageyama. Kageyama looked at nora and stand properly. "Kageyama Soliman...you've proven my decision on making you my guard was not to regret, and also you've brought unit 4 to victory on this battle. So the last battle for today will be unit 3 versus unit 4!!" Nora shouted ao everyone will know. Kageyma smiles and nodded.

After that great battle. Miguel's armor was being fixed by Marc and a teen with Large gun on his waist ,wearing a cloak around his head. "Heheheh kageyama sure proven that his stronger than you miguel.." said the teen with the large gun. "Hmph...i just let the guy win.. so kiw-kiw will know that I'm not strong enough to compete on the other battles., Raymart..." said miguel giving him a smug look.

Raymart, A mid-class Gunner, his the brother Of Ray the Swords-Master. He's quite fast and hard to catch due to his incredible agility, he's aggressive on battles. With his powers he can actually kill a God in an instant due to his massive Blast of Missile and Lasers on His Gun.

"Sure you are...heheh.." said Raymart teasingly, marc chuckled and fixed Miguel's crimson armor. "There we go...we've fixed it.. but your sword and shield will take time so learn how to wait." Said marc, miguel nodded and walked outside carrying his red armor. "Tomorrow is the last day.. so I'm expecting you all to comeback and participate ...tch how hard finding four people in this dessert .... But do your best on finding our comrades, Ardnaxela, Ralph, Ella, Alyanna...we're counting on you.." miguel thought in his mind.

================================
Wait for chapter 8 where the last battle and the battle of the god will happen.. ^^