Chapter 3

~Peyton~
Director: Cut!
We didn't move. We still looked at each other. I saw her dark brown perfect eyes....wait...perfect? What happens here???
Sabrina came over to us.
Sabrina: hey....guys?? He said cut...
We both moved.
Me: oh yeah...right.
I couldn't look into Sabrinas face...I was sure she was smiling a lot...I think she thought this was very funny....it was not...This all was totally confusing...
Director: Ok, this was good, but I'd like to see the scene one more time, okay? And action!
We all shooter the scene again, but this time it was hard for me to look at Rowan...the first time we shooted the scene was much better.
Director: Cut. This was bad. Rowan and Peyton, you have to look at each other, what happened to you guys? But we already have tape one, so everybody go to get ready for scene two....
We all went to the set of Rileys room. Corey and I sat down on Rileys bed , waiting that all the cameras are moved and everyone is ready.
Corey: That was fast....just two times...
Me: mhm...
I started at the ground.
Corey: About what are you thinking?
I didn't answer.
Corey: What happened to you and Row?
Me: What do you mean?
Corey: After the first tape you two looked at each other as if there was no one else...and after that you couldn't look each other in the eyes...
Me: I..I don't know...
Corey: You don't know what?
Me: I don't know what happens here ...
Corey: I have an idea, but that's you're thing bro .
He stood up and went to his chair and sat down, next Sabrina. Everyone was ready now.
Rowan came up to me and together we went to the door of the set.
Director: Ok, Rowan, Peyton, now it's really important that you look at each other...like in our first shoot today...okay?
We both nodded.
Director: ok, and action!

*gmw*
We went into Rileys room and sat down at her window.
Riley: So...about what do you wanna talk?
I looked up into her beautiful eyes (I already knew, that this tape wouldn't be good)
Me: You remember our talk before the holidays?
Rowan: ....yeeah...
Me:....... (shit...I forgot the line....)

Author's Note:
I have to say sorry for my english, maybe you already know, that I'm from Germany and so on. But I hope you liked the chapter.