Chapter 18

*Rowan*
We got into Peyton's car, I sat next to him, Sabrina in the back. He started the car and drove down the street. No one said anything. We already drived for a few minutes, when Peyton took my hand to comfort me, just in that moment I ralisied that my whole body was shaking. I was scared. 
No one said a world on the whole way. We all were in our thoughts and Peyton hold my hand on the whole ride. I was glad he did, because I really felt more comfortable. After just ten minutes he stopped in front of our house. My parents were not home, they are probably still by some friends, who invited them for breakfast this morning. But they told me, that they'll be home for lunch. We left the car and went to the door. I pulled out the key and tried to open the door, but I couldn't . My hand what's shaking. Peyton took the key and opened the door.
"Thank you." I said very silent, not sure if he heard it, but he nodded and smiled a bit. We entered the house and Peyton locked the door behind us. Now I felt a lot saver.
"When did your parents wanted to be home?" Sabrina asked. "They said they would be home for lunch...."
"Ok, let's go upstairs and wait in your room, then we can talk about the way you want to tell your parents." I just nodded and followed Sabrina upstairs, Peyton walked behind me.
I recognized, that Peyton never has been to my room before, but for luck I am a very tidy person. My room has a lot of white in it. Actually it is just white..almost. I said down on my big bed, which stands in the middle of my room, and Sabrina did the same. I looked her in the eyes and she hugged me tight. I felt save. I heard Peyton closing the door of my room. "Rowan your room is very pretty," he said. I let go of Sabrina's armes and forced a smile. I was glad he started to talk about something else. "Yeah thanks, white is my favorite color, even if it isn't a real color you know..." He looked around and sat down on my armchair, standing in one corner. Again everyone was silent.
"How am I going to tell mum and dad?" I asked, my voice almost broke in the middle of the sentence.
"Just tell them how you told us, they will listen to you and they will help you. They love you Rowan and you know that." I looked up into Peyton's beautiful eyes, he always says the right thing to comfort me. "Yeah if you want to, we help you telling them," Sabrina said.
"Yeah that would be nice" I said. "Thank you for being there for me..."
"Always" Sabrina said. "Every time " said Peyton.

________________________________
I know this chapter is not the longest, but I hope you enjoyed it so far. I am so sorry for the long time I haven't updated, but I think I found some motivation again to finish the story. And this chapter is unedited so please don't pay much attention on mistakes :)