Chapter 16

Sabrina's POV

We we're all having breakfast together when Rowan suddenly got a call. She stood up and went outside the kitchen for answering the call. But we couldn't here her talking. It feels like a minute later we all heard Rowan running upstairs and slamming the door of my room.
"Rowan? What are you doing?" I shouted, but there was no answer.
"I will look after her..." I said as I stood up and went upstairs. I nicked on the door and went inside. "Rowan...." but she interrupted me:"please go away, I don't wanna talk to anyone..."
"But...", "please go!" No she was shouting, so I decided to close the door again. That was the moment when Peyton came upstairs.
"What's up with her?" He asked me. "She doesn't want to talk to anyone..." I said, but he didn't care and went inside. I stood outside and listened to the conversation...but I couldn't hear anything, so I decided to go downstairs again...

Rowan's POV

I sat there crying on Sabrina's bed, feeling bad for yelling at my best friend. Suddenly the door was opened again and peyton came in. He closed the door behind him. I didn't wanted to make the same mistake like I did when Sabrina wanted o talk to me...
"Peyton....I really don't want to talk " I said quietly. "But I want to. Rowan you're crying, what happened?" He asked me...I would have told him...but I was scared...scared of the fact, that if he knows, something bad would happen to him...
"Rowan please tell me...who called you? What did he or she say, that made you cry?"
"Peyton, I don't want to get you into my problems..."
"But I want to help yo with them..."
He walked to me and sat down next to me.
"Please tell me, it hurts seeing you hurt..."
Did he just saw that? He cares about me...
"I...I don't know who was on the phone..."
"What? I don't understand.."
He looked at me and I looked back...straight into his beautiful green eyes...I can trust him.....