Chapter 21

~Rowan~
On the whole way back home I didn't say anything. I knew that I would need some time to deal with it.
When we arrived back home, I immediately went upstairs into my room. No one followed me, they knew I wanted some alone time.
I didn't know how long I've been sitting on my bed, just staring on my feet. I literally jumped when I heard a knock on the door.
"Co..come on I..in.." My voice cracked.
The door opened and Sabrina came into the room. She closed the door and sat next to me. She didn't say anything, she took me in her arms, that was something I really needed. I did not cry while sitting on my bed, but now I started. I let the tears roll down my cheeks, I let everything out. Sabrina just comforted me, still without saying anything. I didn't know how long I've been crying, but afterwards I felt way better.
"Would you like to tell me what the officer said?" Hearing her voice was some of the most comforting things now at the moment. I knew that my best friend will be there for me, she will help me and stand up for me.
"You know I will always be there for you Peaches? I'll help you with everything!"
I let out a chuckle and faced her.
"What's so funny?"
"You know, I just thought the same thing a few seconds before you said it out loud."

"He said that I'm not allowed to go anywhere when I'm alone. Also when I'm at home someone should be here with me. He was also thinking about sending a policeman to work to watch and protect me. But they won't do that any time soon because he thinks that the next thing that'll happen might be another call."
Sabrina and Peyton sat together with me on my bed and listened carefully.
"When they call again, we shall record this call with another phone, then call the police. Maybe they can find out who did the call much more easier with the record."
"But when they don't call?" asked Peyton and I could hear that the is worried because of his voice, "Instead they could attack you or I don't know what!"
It was silent for a moment.
I put my hand inside my pocket and pulled out the remoter with the red button.
"As soon as I press the button, it will send a signal to the police station where I am and they will come and hopefully rescue me..."
"They think you'll need this thing?" Sabrina asked.
"Not in the near future..."
"But some time?" Peyton looked me directly in the eyes....he's still worried.
"Yes"

Hey guys, yeah I'm still alive😅 I am off from school now...okay since almost four weeks, but I was in vacation and now I'm back, a little bit more motivated 🤗🎉. This chapter isn't that long I know, but I still hope you guys like it💕