{headcanons : 1}

Just a fun page of facts and head-canons (technically cannon) about the characters that I'll add to periodically, mainly making this because a bunch of sh!t is about to go down.

-Sparkfur was almost named Sparkstorm

-Mintstar loves Sparkfur, but she doesn't love him

-Asterfoot likes to think of himself as Sparkfur and Berryfoot's father, even though he isn't. He loved their mother, Cherryflower, but she loved Spruceclaw (their real father)

-Ryeheart was "in love at first sight" with Sparkfur, but he was too afraid to talk to her because he thought she was off-limits in a mates sort of way because of Mintstar.

-There are four clans: DrizzleClan (ThunderClan equivalent), FogClan (RiverClan equivalent), HailClan (WindClan equivalent), and MarshClan (ShadowClan equivalent)

-All four clans are the size of two and a half regular clans put together: DrizzleClan and SleetClan being a tad bit larger than the other two.

-Medicine cats can have mates if they wish as well as kits, but the medicine cat may not raise the kits.

-Frostleaf had a brother named Gingerpaw, but he was killed as an apprentice because he was completely deaf and wasn't able to hear the patrol leader yell for him to move.

-Waspclaw originally hated Sparkfur because he was jealous of her. The reason blurred overtime, and now he just hates her for reasons unknown to him.

-Sparkfur was originally mottled after Sherlock Holmes, actually. Frostleaf is her Watson: an ex-medicine practitioner. Berryfoot is her Mycroft: a brother that she can't stand. However, A. I'm really bad at characterization and B. It's a bit hard to have a crime-solving detective in a warriors series, eh?

-Waspclaw isn't described until like chapter six because I'm a weenie and I forgot to, but he is in fact a dull ginger (almost a brown-ish color) tabby, his stripes are very dark and his eyes are copper.