{author's note}

AN

      WELL THAT WAS A WILD RIDE

      I'm so happy ahh!! This was super great <33 I couldn't have done it without all of your votes and comments and just agh. I love you all so much!

      Thanks for baring through my spelling errors and sporadic updating! I'd like to say "oh yeah I'll get better at it in the future" but that would be a total lie because I'll never be able to do a constant updating schedule haha!

       While most writers will typically tag users who commented the most or mean the most o men's or whatever, I don't have enough time to tag all of you. You were all amazing support, and I loved reading every single comment, feedback, praise, every bit. I don't think I would have even followed through with WaspSpark if you guys hadn't commented "I ship it!!" So thanks so much guys! You mean a lot to me!

      I really enjoyed making a story that is unique to other fanfics on wattpad and bringing you something fresh and different. I really want to keep on doing that! SO my dear readers, I need to know.

      A sequel to this that I've been kind of planning about a cat in DrizzleClan and a cat in MarshClan set a few moons after this during a time when more of the clan politics are happening. Drawing the clans together, not agreeing, doing it by force, and it'll be the story behind the eyes of two young cats in the middle of a war.

Or

      A human warrior cats that I actually have the entire living system planned. It's humans with cat tail and ears and they live by the warrior code and such, but it's slightly different because they have the warrior rank and the crafter rank. Crafters make clothing and weapons because they're humans and need that. They also trade with other clans, because you can't get everything you need from one single territory. The story will be from some cats pov I can't decide yet, and there will be a lot of drama with the other clans since they depend so heavily on each other.

Or

      BOTH. Have two stories running at the same time. Updating would be a little slower, or it may be quicker because I'll keep being refreshed rather than on one story for a long time.

UPDATE:
I do have the sequel posted, it's called Fight or Flight.