Part 10: Joanne Eve (II)

Hi guys it's glenn here. I just want to let you guys know that my other story 'slayer' has been updated with the final part. It's going to be continued in this story if you guys noticed it. And i was planing to create another story and mika338 helped me to create this story. I just want to thank her for her efforts to create the new story. Check TaraIthilien and mattdom if you want too. Thank you guys for reading and i hope you enjoy it.

"My name is Joanne Eve, but you can call me Eve. What's yours?" Asked eve. "My name is Damien Blake, just damien." I said. "So... why are you here?" Asked eve. "I just live here, thats all." I said. "I thought you said you have money with you." Said eve. "Yeah i had, but not anymore." I said. "How much did i drink last night?" Asked eve. "Until you passed out." I said. "And how much did it cost?" Asked eve. "Enough to make my wallet empty." I said. "Then why did you still pay for it?" Asked eve. "I dunno, your face is very annoying." I said. "Hey! I have some drunk issues you know. I can't control myself when i'm drunk." Said eve. "Then why are you still drinking?" I asked. "Because i like it." Said eve. "Wow... you're a terrible liar." I said. "What do you mean?" Asked eve. "I saw it. Your eyes are just like mine. Dead inside, because i lost the people we loved. I still don't know what your problem is, but don't run away from the past." I said, even though i ran from the past myself. "Hahaha... you got me... you're right about that. I did lost people from the past. It's been so long since what happened back there..." said eve with her sad face.

I should change the topic to make her forget what i said. "Come to think of it, why did you called me anoki?" I asked. "O... it's because you have the same presence as him. Since he doesn't like his name, he changed his name into anonymous now... i used to train that kid back at the old days, but not anymore..." said eve. As soon as i heard that, i'm suprised when she said she know anonymous. I already killed him, but she said she trained him. She must be with the scientist, i must eradicate her. "Anonymous is dead." I said. "What?" Asked eve. "He's dead." I said. "W.. what do you mean?" Asked eve. "I killed him." I said. "You... you killed him? You're bluffing, he's way stronger than you!" Said eve. "What's wrong? Are you sad?" I asked. "No! You're lying! He's stronger... no... it can't be..." said eve as he began to cry. "Good, now you will join him on the other side." I said. I tried to punch her, but i can't move my hand. "So... you killed him? Than i won't let you live." Said eve. My body is floating, but it feels like my blood is the one whoose flying. "Die." Said eve with her scary face. it feels like my blood was trying to get out of my body. My body explode because my body was forced to get out of my body. "Did you think i'm going to die that easily?" I said as i healed in a second. "What? It can't be! I took all your blood out of your body!" Said eve. "I will make you suffer. He took my friends lives away and now i'm going to do the same to you." I said. "He took your friends away? I see... so he did join the governent." Said eve. I was confused what she meant by that, but with my anger still burning inside me i can't stop myself from wanting to kill her.

Suddenly a group of soldiers from the governent surrounded the building. "Don't move or we will shoot!" Said one of the soldiers. "So... patient one, today is the day where you will return with us. Hmm... who's that boy?" Asked the scientist. Wait she's a patient too? And the first? "O... what a lucky day, gentleman... we've found patient zero." Said the scientist. "You're not with them?" I asked. "No, but i was once worked with them." Said eve. "Why? You don't hate them for what they did to you?" I asked. Eve didn't say anything to me. "Now... come with us so you won't get hurt." Said the scientist. "Do you really think it's going to be that easy?" asked eve. "I can kill all of you in an instant, i thought you knew that better than anyone." Said eve. "Thats why we don't use the same method like the last time. Activate the acceleration." Said the scientist. All of the soldiers have super speed. They're really fast, it's really hard to see them. One of them tried to shoot eve, "Eve! Watch out!" I yelled as my hand stop a bullet from reaching eve. "I thought you said you're going to make me suffer." Said eve. "I was, but i lost interest when i heard you're not with the scientist." I said. "Everyone fire!" Yelled the scientist. "What a drag." Said eve. Eve raised both her hands and every bullet stopped, than she clapped her hand and every bullet went back to all of the soldiers. "Tch, not even close?!?" Asked the scientist. "You're not going to die that easily..." said eve. "You are going to suffer, and pay!" Said eve. The scientist was floating in the air. It's the same thing to what eve did to me before. Bloods began to spill in his hands and legs.

"He's dead." I said. Eve put the scientist to the ground. "How are you doing that?" I asked. "My power is gravitation, but i discovered another power sleep within me when i was 22 years old. When i found out, i can manipulate any blood." Said eve. "Hey... did anonymous really died?" Asked eve. "Yes, i killed him." I said. "It's... not his fault." Said eve. "What?" I asked. "He was obsessed with being a God. Everytime the scientist chased he killed the slowly, it makes him enjoy it. I trained him to fight for good, not for fun. But scientist began to lost our track. I thought it was over, but he missed the old days of killing people slowly. A year ago, he left me and join the governent." Said eve with a sad face. "I see, it's alright. It doesn't matter anymore. I understand. it's not anonymous that i blamed, it's me." I said. "I'm sorry if i killed him, i had to. If i don't kill him, he will kill all of my friends." I said. "You're doing the right thing..." said eve. Suddenly a helicopter was flying above the building, and i saw gordon. Gordon jumped out from the helicopter to the ground. "Are you alright damien? We detected scientist was nearby, so i came." Said gordon. "I'm fine, she took care all of them." I said. "She?" Said gordon as he looked at eve. Eve had a weird expression on her face when she saw gordon. "Eve, what's wrong?" I asked. "Are you the one who eradicate the scientist?" Asked gordon. "Y... yes..." said eve. "Thankyou very much." said gordon. As soon as she heard that her face went red. "N...no, i'm on the same side with you guys hahaha!" Said eve. "Is that so? Please... join us." Asked gordon. "S... sure!" Said eve. She doesn't even know who we are and she just say yes? Unbelievable. "Damien, will you return with us?" Asked gordon. "Sorry, i work alone now." I said. "I see... if you need any help, call us okay?" Said gordon. "I won't need one, but i apreciate it." I said as i walk away "Good bye old friend" said gordon. My adventure as a lonewolf starts here...

The end of Part 10

Next time
Part 11: The Guardian of Tombstone (I)