Bonus Part: Merry Christmas!!!

The new story 'I am a Zombie: Fear' has already been released. I wasn't sure about the 'reincarnation'. It seems i misunderstood the logic a bit. I'm sorry, i really am stupid. Anyway... be sure to check it out, and Merry Christmas everyone!

"Hey Damien..." said alisa.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I know our world is in danger and will end, but..." said alisa.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Let's celebrate christmas!" Said alisa with a happy face.

"Christ-- what?" I asked with confusion.

"Christmas! You don't know christmas?" Asked alisa.

"No... what is that? A training?" I asked.

"No. Is getting stronger the only thing you can think of?" Asked alisa.

"If it's not a training? Then what is it?" I asked.

"I think i've heard it before... it's where you give a present to each other, right?" Asked takeru out of nowhere.

"Whoa! When did you get here?" Asked alisa suprised.

"He's too fast for you to realize his whereabouts. Anyway... what kind of present?" I asked.

"You guys seriously have no idea about christmas at all? Have you ever had one before?" Asked alisa.

"Nope." Said me, takeru, and isla.

"Seriously? You guys need to stop playing with your speed, just because you're fast. It makes me jealous, because i'm the only one who doesn't have any special abilites." Said alisa.

"It's not speed, it's teleportation." Said isla.

"Just like amrun?" Asked alisa.

"Her power is magic, she can manifest almost any ability into herself for a short period of time." I said.

"Magic sure is amazing, anyway about the present." Said alisa.

"What kind of present?" I asked.

"Anything that makes the person happy." Said alisa.

"Hmm... anything else?" I asked.

"You need to wrapped the present with a wrapping paper." Said alisa.

"Got it, i think i know where i can them." I said.

"Are there anything else?" Asked takeru.

"We can get a christmas tree, i think it's close to this hideout." Said alisa.

"What kind of tree is that?" Asked takeru.

"A pine tree, i can get it for you if you want." Said rika.

"Leader, you're here too? Aren't you too busy with trying to contact other rebels?" Asked alisa.

"It's already done, all we have to do is to wait for them to arrange our meeting point." Said rika.

"Hey rika, i have something to discuss with you after this." I said.

"O... is seeing alisa's beautiful body refreshed your mind?" Asked rika with a smirk.

"Leader! Stop it! Someone will hear you!" Shout alisa as she blushed.

"It's not about that. But please keep quiet about it." I said and blushed a bit.

"Fine... but if you guys wanted a christmas, i can help you and give all of our soldiers a rest for a week." Said rika.

"Umm... rika, if you're a patient, does that mean you never had a christmas as well?" I asked.