Part 20: Savior

"I see... so... it's done..." said jessica.

"Time to do my part..." said jessica.

Jessica created a portal, and walk into it. In the other side of that portal, there's a small girl standing at the center of the city.

"You won't support the governent?" Asked the girl.

"We will never bow down to you scum!!" Shout the mayor of the city.

"*sigh* the only scum in this world is you humans..." said the girl.

Suddenly... the city is covered in ice... killing all the citizens in just a second. The ice have an unusual color, it almost like they were made of crystal.

"Ashley... stop this..." said jessica.

"O... why have one of the famous 'Great Magicians' come here?" Asked the little girl.

"Stop this madness, ashley." Said jessica.

"I'm not ashley... i'm End, remember? Why are you here?" Asked ashley.

"I'm here to put an end of this madness." Said jessica.

"I know you are strong... but did you forget that i'm the one who destined to destroy this world? You can't avoid it jessica." Said ashley.

"As the protector of this world, i... jessica... the last 'great magicians' will stop you!" Said jessica.

"Come at me..." said ashley as she smiled.

Jessica used fire, wind, and earth to attack ashley but they all froze in just a second.

"I know what they used to call you... the Great Elementalist. You can use all element. Usually their body is not strong enough to handle three elements at the same time. But you were able to produce seven elements at the same time. Even normal people can only use one element." Said ashley.

"Heh... you know that much about me?" Asked jessica.

"I know you are strong jessica... but you don't stand a chance against me." Said ashley.

"I won't give up that easily..." said jessica.

Jessica used multiple elements on ashley. But they all froze in an instant...

"Your efforts are useless. Give up already..." said ashley.

"Never!" Shout jessica as she kept attacking ashley.

Jessica summons lava to attack ashley, but they all frozed like it was nothing.

"Impossible!" Said jessica.

"My ice are not like your lousy elements. My ice is strong enough to froze the heat of the sun head on, in an istant. Like i said... it's impossible for you to defeat me." Said ashley.

"I know i can't win against you... but someone wants to protect this world. I can't just sit and do nothing. I won't let him carry his burden alone." Said jessica.

"You talked too much old lady..." said ashley.

Ashley creates a huge amount of small needle made out of ice and throw all of them towards jessica.

"That's too much ice!" Mumbled jessica as she tried to dodge every needles, but she keeps getting scratched by the needles.

When jessica is busy trying to dodge all of ashley's ice, she creates a spear made out of ice and throw it at jessica.

"Argh...!!" Shout jessica in pain of being impaled by the spear.

"It's over jessica..." said ashley.