Part 25: I am a Zombie

So... this is the last part of this story. It's still not over yet, because i will create another part in another story that i will wrote. 'I am a Zombie: Reincarnation' it's pretty long though. I'm sorry i haven't been updating my story for so long. Things are pretty busy. Anyway, enjoy the last part of this story!

"Hey damien! Everything alright? You looked like a mess. What happened?" Asked takeru.

"I don't really want to talk about it." I said.

"It looks like someone beat you up. Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" Asked takeru again.

"*sigh* well... i guess there will be rumors spreading anyway." I said.

"Are you really that desperate? What happened?" Asked takeru.

I told him what happened, and i honestly have no idea that alisa is in my room.

"Whoa... it's not like you at all... i never thought you like to peep on someone. You never even blushed when you see a naked girl's body." Said takeru.

"Did you even hear what i said? But... i won't lie about it." I said.

"I know right? When damien saw me naked, he's not even blushing at all." Said isla.

"Why do you even teleport just to get here? And our situation was different than the last time. I saw you naked and it's not my fault. You're the one who wants to show off your body to takeru by sneaking into the hotspring!" I said.

"I never said it was your fault. And besides i think you've mistaken that alisa will spread that rumor." Said isla.

"You mean... it's not spreading at all?" I asked.

"No... it's not... by the way what did she do to you after that happened?" Asked takeru.

"O... she stabbed me over and over but in the end she can't cut me at all. Because of that my clothes are torn apart." I said.

"It is impossible for cutting you, even muramasa can't even cut you." Said takeru.

"But you still need to go to sleep, right?" Asked isla.

"Yeah... it's already midnight. You guys should sleep as well." I said as i left.

I went to my room, but i stopped at the front of the door. What should i do? I should knock the door first to avoid that incident again.

"Hello? Alisa? Can i come in?" I asked.

She's not answering, huh? It's not suprising at all... i can't come in either, so where should i go? Hm? What's this? A letter at the front of the door? I opened the letter... and read it *gasp* I quickly ran into the surface.

"Umm... damien... you can... come in... if you want... i'm sorry for trying to kill you." Said alisa as she opened the door.

"Wait... where's damien? I thought i heard him just a second ago. A letter?" Said alisa as she grabbed the letter.

"*gasp* o no..." said alisa in fear.

'Hi brother... i know you're here and i can destroy this faction in just a second. Come quietly and don't tell any of your teamates, if you don't want them to die.'

Alisa ran and went to the surface.

I ran and found my sister there.

"Hi brother... we've never met since we're babies, since... you killed our own parents." Said a girl.

My blood is boiling and my heart beats faster as i met her.

"By the way... nice name... damien blake is it? Quiet a nice name. Why are your clothes torned up?" Said my sister.