Part 21: Promise

Hi guys this is glenn timithy0. I just want to give you guys an update. My new story called 'Legacy' has already been published. You can check it on my working list. Hope you guys enjoyed the new story!

4 years later...

"Congratulations... you've exceeded my expectations. You finished my training in only 4 years. This is your final test... defeat me." Said the old man.

"Hmph... get ready old man...! Let's go guys!" I shout.

"Yeah!" Shout takeru.

"Yes!" Shout isla.

Me and takeru dashed towards the old man and attacked him from every direction. I act as the defense, because i have the immortality, takeru act as the attacker because he have the speed, and isla act as the supporter because of her magic. Takeru's speed are faster than the old man, and i have the strength surpassed him in every way and isla have the most incredible magic, and not just that... she have a 'staff' as big as her size made out of branch tree. Takeru used his 'muramasa' and cut every attacks received from the old man. When the old man dodge all takeru's attack, i try to find an opening. After that i grabbed his leg, crushed it, and throw him into the sky. Isla used her magic to boost takeru's strength.

"Now takeru!" I shout.

"Rargh!!!" Shout takeru as he swung his katana as hard as he can.

Even if the old man blocked it, his power won't be strong enough to handle takeru's katana. His shield has been destroyed, now is our chance to attack him!

"Isla!" I shout

"I know!" Shout isla.

Isla cast a spell called 'prison', the people can't do anything while in the 'prison' and will be trapped for five seconds. We can also attack him from the outside.

"Checkmate old man!" I shout.

Takeru used his sword technique and cut his whole body into two.

"Hahaha...! You win! Congratulations my students!" Shout the old man. Even after we cut him into two, he can still talk as energetic as usual...

"Yeah... we did it!" Shout takeru with a happy face.

"Hang in there master... i'll heal you up!" Shout isla as she healed the old man's body just as good as new.

"I... master gin, have aprove you as the next protector of the world. Damien Blake... the Undead Berseker. Takeru Senji... the God of Blade. Isla... the Grand Magician. All of you... did a good work." Said the old man.

"Nice to know you old man..." i said with a smile.

"Thanks for everything master gin." Said takeru as he bowed.

"We will protect the world no matter what." Said isla with a smile.

"Hahaha...! Be careful out there... o and don't forget other protectors... they have the same intention just like you..." said the old man.

"Don't worry... we'll find one of them soon... i know we will..." i said.

We packed our bags and went down from the mountain and find a village near the great mountains.

"So... what are you guys going to do?" I asked.

"I have nowhere to go... i guess i'll stick with you and fight the governent." Said takeru.

"I'll follow senji wherever he go..." said isla.

"Hahaha... first thing first... we need money... it's been four years and we never even bother to look for money... while we were training there we keep searching for food in another realm." i said.