Chapter Seven

Scarlett's P.O.V:

Another day in college. It was just like high school. People giving others stares. Some were cruel, some were just stares. The funny thing was that they were just glaring at you for absolutely no reason. If you hate someone, there must be a reason for it. Shouldn't there be one? But these people were actually real good at messing with my mind. 

And then rumours.

I despise rumours. They ruin your life. Rumors, false praise; they're all just for some evil purpose. People compliment others just to get points in social life. People tag along with someone of great value for their own benefit.

Right now I say that almost everyone was gossiping about a certain someone. A certain someone who is very famous here. Someone who is very rich. And also someone who has girls weak on their knees.

"...I bet he still looks hot after his accident."

Hayden. And accident? What the hell is wrong with people today? This was wrong of people to make rumors about  someone being in a horrific situation. I gave the girl a disgusted stare and walked towards the canteen.

It was 8:50 a.m and my first class started at 9. I bought myself a cup of tea and sat at a secluded table in the corner. I noticed something different today. I didn't see Hayden anywhere. It was quite strange though. I glanced at his group of friends but he wasn't there too. By now he would've been here and told me about our date.

Date. . . Just the thought of this brought butterflies in my tummy, making me feel all jittery and happy. 

I glanced at Haydens friends again. Everyone knew who they were over here. Colton was one of his best friends. A glum expression had masked all their faces and Colton looked distant and worried. I knew there was something wrong and I had a feeling that it was about Hayden.

I stood up from my seat and brought the hot cup of tea with me. Walking towards their table, I noticed all of them were too lost in thought to notice me. I stopped beside Colton and bent down a little, "Colton?" that seemed to bring him back from his daze.

"Hmm?" Was his reply.

"Is something wrong? You look worried..." I asked him.

"Nothing. Everything's fine." He quietly mumbled and returned back to his original state; his hands under his  chin with his elbows resting on his knees.

I instantly remembered that girl taking about an accident and Hayden, "Then why is there a rumour that Hayden has been in an accident?"

He gasped and looked at me with wide eyes, "It's-"

I cut him off before he could say anything else, "Please tell me it's just a rumour!" Worry spread throughout my body as I said those words, even though there was no hope in me that the rumor was infact false. 

"It isn't." He quietly said and looked away.

I stood beside him, stunned. All I could think was how he was or what had happened to him, "I-, where is he?"

"King George's Hospital. Why?" Before he could say anything else I walked away to get to my first class in time with the thought of visiting Hayden when college ends. I wish I could just leave class to just check up on him!

When I got into class, the teacher wasn't there. The frustration and worry took the best of me and I rested my head against the wooden table. Just for a few minutes...

 I heard a banging noise and my name being called out, twice. Then, I felt someone poking me on my arm. I slapped their hand away and glared. The boy pointed to my left and when I turned, I saw my teacher with a board marker in his hand, pointed towards me. I winced, busted.

"Is this a place you consider sleeping at?"

"No Sir,"

"Don't let it happen again!"

"Yes, Sir."

------

Poor Hayden :( Poor Scar. Sorry for the short chapter though. 

If you liked it then

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FAN

Much Love! 

xMagicLollipops :D