Chapter Twenty Six (Part 1)

Scarlett's P.O.V:

It was Monday. I hate mondays. Despite my grumpy mood about this day being a monday, I was still not happy because of yesterday. It took a very long time to get the mud out of my hair. The washing machine didn't help much with the clothes too; it got the mud off but the stains were left faded. The worst part was that the stains were on a cream coloured sweater. Even washing everyday wont help!

My first class was chemistry. What a great way to start the day aye? I huffed and rolled my eyes at the thought. The weather was a bit chilly today. It was your usual London weather but, it couldn't be possible to go out without a jacket.

As I stood infront of the gates, I noticed a group of people standing in a circle. It seemed as if they were all gathered around something, or someone. . . I wasn't interested in such stupid fights so I turned back to go to my class but Hayden's voice halted my steps.

Many had their phones in their hands raised above to catch a glimpse of the scene. I pushed my way through the crowd and heard a high pitched voice amongst the loud whispers of the crowd. I asked someone to move aside put all they did was push me back. It took a lot of time to get to the front and the scene displayed before me was rather amusing. A tear-faced Veronica pointing at a flushed Hayden accusingly. I wanted to laugh but they looked pretty serious about whatever was going on between them.

I covered my tightly shut lips with both of my hands in case I laughed aloud. Her squeals were annoying but her over acting had me controlling my giggles. Finally, Hayden noticed the crowd around them and hushed Veronica, "You're creating a scene. This isn't high school; try to be sensible for once." He warned.

I couldn't help it and a laugh escaped my now open mouth and Hayden caught my gaze. I knew he was irritated but my laughter irritated him even more. His scowl deepened and the frown between his eyebrows increased even more. I didn't notice him come forward and but felt his right grip on my elbow as he pushed me through the now decreasing crowd.

"What was that all about?" I managed to ask in between my giggles. He grunted and continued to pull me with him towards the gates. Confused, I tried to pull him back towards the front doors, "Hey, we're going the wrong way!" My complain didn't stop him as he opened the passenger door of his car and pushed me in.

He kept ignoring my complains and drove outside, "Whoa, wait what the hell-"

He slammed his hands against the wheel silencing me instantly, "Shut your mouth Scar I'm frustrated as hell right now."

My mouth just had to make things even more worse, "I'm not gonna blow-"

"I didn't mean that!" He yelled, "Why can't she just listen and move on? I mean, it's been over a year and she's still mourning over our stupid fling." I know I have a short attention span and I tend to not take things seriously but I kept comparing him to an angry bull with smoke coming out of his nose with every breath.

"I think that girls brain never developed. Remember when she spread that rumor about us?" I spoke, "So childish."

Hayden moaned out of annoyance, "She never grew up did she? Still in high school." Well, atleast now he's calm.

"You were the one who's an idiot. Who would even want to date someone clingy and just so. . . annoying?" I exclaimed. No, I wasn't jealous, I found it funny.

He looked over to me with an annoyed face. He kept looking at me as a thought popped into my head, "Look out! Look out!" I pointed at the road. My shouts took his attention as he swerve the car over. He must've realised that there was no one else on the except for us.

My laughter could be heard outside the car as he yelled, "That was not funny Scar! I'm not in the mood for this." His face was red with anger. My laughter died down at the seriousness of his expression and I tried to cool it down as I spoke, "I love it when you call me Scar."

Just like that, all the anger on his face vanished and he smiled; a blush forming on his cheeks. I wanted to comment on that but I had already made him too pissed off.

"Where are we going?" I inquired. He must be taking me somewhere important considering we ditched college and left without any notice, "You do understand we left without any reason, right?"

"Well, there is a reason." He shrugged his shoulders and looked over to me, "I was pissed off."

I laughed lightly and shook my head in disapproval, "Do you really think that's a valid reason? I mean what if someone ask why we left? Are you actually gonna say 'I was pissed off'?"

He snorted saying he didn't care and looked over to me, "I like you, a lot."

I noticed the seriousness in his tone and stopped laughing immediately. There was no reason not to like him. I mean who would even take time to look at me, yet he noticed me even when I ignored him.

I nodded at him with a huge smile taking over my lips, "I like you too, a lot."

------

I am so sorry.

I am sorry.

Sorry.

I didn't update for months I know! And this is a short chapter I know ):

This chapter wasn't very exciting, just a filler. I'm really upset bc I'm getting no response to my story which is making me want to delete this story BUT I WON'T.

I'll try to update soon! Hopefully, not leaving this book for a month...

Make sure to

VOTE / COMMENT

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤ xMagicLollipops❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤