Chapter Twenty Four

Scarlett's P.O.V:

How did I end up with a piece of paper and pencil in my hand?

How did a normal visit to my boyfriends house turned into a drawing session?

And how the hell was Hayden standing infront of me, posing as a superhero?

"No." I put the pencil aside. My straightforward reply caused Haydens toothy smile drop into a frown. He slapped his arms against his thighs and folded them on his chest.

"And why not?" He asked with the same frown etched onto his face.

"Because I don't want to." I mimicked him by folding my arms below my chest and making the same frown.

"Come on! I had this idea for a very long time you know." He raised his hands in the air and pointed a finger accusingly at me, "You know I did."

"No, I didn't. And besides, do you really consider thirty minutes as a 'really long time'?" I picked up the pencil along with the paper and went to put it back in the drawer but before I could, Hayden had stopped me.

"It is a 'really long time' for me. Now please, draw me?" He looked at me expectantly, "Just once?"

"Once?" I didn't want to do this.

"Only." Why is he so convincing?

"Are you sure?" No please.

"A hundred percent!" Well..

"Fine." Damn.

-------

"Are you done yet?"

"No."

"What about now?"

"No."

". . . How about now?"

"No Hayden, I'm not done yet."

"When is it-"

"I said I'm not done yet!" I yelled and slammed my pencil on the paper. He was annoying me and testing my patience with his constant nagging.

"Sorry. . ." Why did he have to be so cute? He's the most adorable person I have ever met. How can a person be hot and adorable at the same time? I will never understand.

"It's okay. Just please, don't ask me that again." I continued drawing Hayden, in a normal pose. He insisted on me drawing him as superman but I refused to draw if he did. He looked glum but was still happy that I was drawing him.

Hayden was like the missing puzzle piece in my utterly boring and difficult life. Spending time with him made me realise what I could've done in the past instead of working as a maid or a cleaner. I couldn't deny my feelings for him. It would be very cheesy mentioning the butterflies or goosebumps that erupted when he was close to me. Just seeing him made my whole day. It was not like I was in love with him; but I definately did have a liking towards him.

As I drew him, I noticed how perfectly calm he was. If it was me in his place, I would've started yelling to hurry up and let me leave. He was at ease and posing the way I asked him to.

I was drawing the outline of his shoulders when I heard his phone ring. My pencil stopped moving at the sound of the ring.

"Aren't you supposed to pick it up?"

"Don't worry, they'll leave a message." He replied with a nod of his head towards the paper in my hands.

I returned to my drawing and held the pencil in my hand. But just when I was about to complete his shoulder;

"Are you done yet?"

-------

"Do you like it?" I asked nervously as I picked at the sleeves of my shirt. I really did want the drawing to be up to his standards.

"Like it? I love it!" He exclaimed and hugged me, "Thanks love."

"You're welcome. It's just a drawing Hayden. . ." I replied confusedly. He was being very smiley about it. . .

"And it's from you. I love it." He hugged me even tighter. I could've sighed in content at the moment because of how happy I felt.

"Well thankyou." I hugged him back just as tight.

"But it would've been better if you drew me as superman."

Well thankyou for ruining the moment.

I rolled my eyes at him. He was to keen on me drawing him as superman. I hugged him tighter and sighed, "You seem to have an uncanny obsession with superman."

"It's not an obsession. I just think he's cool." He shrugged his shoulders and loosened the grip of his arms around me.

-----

It's short I know.

But Hayden got his drawing! *finally*

So i don't know what to say.. I just want you all to

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FAN!

Much love! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

xMagicLollipops ✌