6 AM

Sam's POV

It was six in the morning and we had just woken up to get ready to head to the rink. Kayleigh was very tired, but I was ready to play hockey. I went to her bathroom and put my hair into a French braid. I grabbed my warm up jacket and my Penn State Hockey hat I got a few years ago before I moved. Kayleigh sleepily followed me out to the car, and we got in. I was praying since Zack was coming that Jaden would come as well. We drove to the rink and I scrolled through my feed on Instagram and Twitter. Nothing interesting so I just closed the apps and looked at the scenery of my hometown.

~

I pulled on my helmet in the locker room. Focus. This is your time. Breathe. Coach came in to talk. He went over the break out, penalty kill, power play and offensive zone entry. We stood up and grabbed our sticks and hit the ice. I took a running start and jumped on the ice. Skating full speed, letting the cool air hit my face and blow through my hair. We lined up in the corner to start our warm up. I gave a pass and took off for the dots. I turned picked up the pass and skated in toward our goalie. I fake left and shoot right, top corner. The buzzer rang and we got the pucks back to the bench. We huddled and recapped before going to the face off. I took my position with my favorite D parter (defensemen for those of you who don't understand), Cassie. Cate lined up as center, Mya as left wing, and Kendyl as the right wing. The whistle blows, the puck drops, and we're off.

~

Fergalicious blasted through my speakers as we danced in the locker room after our victory. I laughed as Mya rapped the whole verse. I hung up my jersey and zipped my bag. I said goodbye to everyone and walked out to the lobby. I saw my best friend waiting for me whilst holding hands with Zack. And there he was. Jaden. His brown curls stuck out from under his baseball hat and his eyes opened slightly due to the fact that it was only 8:30 in the morning. I bit my lip and approached them. As soon as Jaden laid his eyes on me they shot open and he smiled.

"Nice job out there Sammy," Zack said

"Thanks, I'm glad you guys all came to support me." I smiled

"So what are the plans for the rest of day?" Kayleigh asked

"Well I need to shower and then whatever you guys want to do." I replied

They all nodded and we got into the car with Kayleigh's parents.

~

We decided to stay home and watch movies. Zack and Kayleigh cuddled the whole time, leaving Jaden and I awkwardly sitting on the couch next to each other. Soon enough they both fell asleep. The movie continued to play until the end. I got up and grabbed Jaden and I blankets and pillows. I cuddled up in my blanket and rested my head on my pillow. Soon enough I fell asleep.

~

When I woke up, my head no longer rested on my pillow. It was on Jaden. I tried to move but he held me in his grasp.

"Don't." He mumbled tightening his grasp

My heart started to beat faster. I had just met this kid and I am cuddling with him. I stopped fighting him and gave up. I was tired and had another game tomorrow.

~

I woke up once again to sound of whispers and giggles. Zack and Kayleigh are up.

"They're so cute together, actual goals"

"Honestly they should date,"

I lifted my head to see Kayleigh taking pictures.

"Oh my god Kayleigh stop!" I whisper yelled

"Aw but you guys are cute," Kayleigh pouted

"I don't care help me wake him up."

We woke Jaden up and he let go of me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, don't worry Jaden" I replied to him

We all got up and got dressed and went out for breakfast. After breakfast we headed to the rink where I would get ready for my game.

A/N: sorry this chapter sucks so bad, it's kind of just a filler -S