Chapter one

Imprint

A Twilight fanfiction

.'' Pleeaaase, draw a picture of me! Whined the chocolate haired girl.

The green eyed girl frowned slightly at her friend. '' No'' She said, while smirking.

Phoenix, Arizona. In a pretty cozy house, in the daughter's bedroom, two girls sat on the sofa and the bed, the one sitting on the couch was drawing something in her sketchbook, the other one was lying on her stomach, studying her classes. The atmosphere in the room was calm.

The room in itself was quite neutral. The bed was covered with white blankets, covers and pillows on the bed. The walls were grey. Quite simple. Everything was in pale color.Cushion were deep vivid red though and some were pale blue. All the accessories were vivid red, pale blue or pure white. The sun was shining through the window, on the girl sitting in the sofa at the left corner of her room, beside her bed.

Her chestnut hair was long, wavy and curly, falling onto her chest and framing her face perfectly. With blond and dark red highlights. It gave her hair a caramel highlight.Her eyes were bright and flaming green, like the leaves in the summer. Her lips full and pale pink, thin and straight nose, calm ,sharp, dangerous and emotionless green eyes. The young woman was wearing a black leather jacket, with a black tank top that stopped above her navel, black shorts and black combat boots. Yes, that day, she felt like wearing black.

The second young woman was pale, with dark brown eyes and auburn hair. She was beautiful, as is the first one. She had delicate features. The young woman lying on her stomach was wearing a long sleeved red pull with jeans. She looked at the green eyed girl nervously.

'' There is something I would like to tell you about.'' The brown-eyed girl began, as she fiddled with her fingers, closing the books she studied.

The chestnut haired one looked at the girl lying on her bed with a raised eyebrow. ''Please, do not tell me you are pregnant.''

The dark haired girl's eyes widened in a ridiculous way.

''What!? Why are you asking this kind of things?! This is not what i wanted to talk about.'' She shrieked, stiffening.

''Then, it is not worth hearing about.'' The green eyed girl commented, as she resumed to draw.

The chocolate eyed young woman glared slightly at the emerald eyed on, sitting in the sofa at the corner of her room. '' Please.'' She begged to the chestnut haired girl. The young artist looked at her friend, stared intently before putting her sketchbook on her nighttable.

'' What is it, Bellissima?''

The girl nicknamed Bellissima giggled at her given nickname. Everyone knew what it meant. It meant beautiful, in italian. It made her giggle even more, as her friend stared at her with such a straight and impassive face. How could someone compliment someone else and look totally bored out of their mind?

Well... she did call everyone by how she saw them. And it made the chocolate eyed shy girl warm to know that her friend thought that she was beautiful when she only considered herself as ordinary.

'' Bella, what did you want to talk about?'' asked again the other girl.

Both the girl's personnalities are kind of similar. Isabella, better known as Bella, is a calm, shy, clumsy( Like a LOT) and awkward with people, the other young woman was calm and fierce, yet really caring about Bella's physical well-being, like, Bella can trip over perfectly even floor... Oh and quiet.

The clumsy girl breathed in. '' I am moving.''

The impassive girl froze slightly, even if her face was emotionless. ''Moving?''