Chapter Eight

From afar, I easily recognized Bella's old orange truck that Bella received as a ''Welcome back'' gift from both the Blacks and Charlie, after driving through the parking lot, I parked it next to Bella's truck and saw her leaning against it, her books in her arms.

The young girl was wearing some jeans with a brown vest(hoodie) it's hood over her head. 

Man does she look pale. Well, I can't say much since I almost am the same skin tone. Both of us have fair skin complexion.

''Hey'' She greeted while waving her free hand to me. I waved back too tires to greet her verbally.Bella had a tiny smile on her face, as she snorted.

"Are you ready?" I asked her with my never ending resting bitch face.

It's true though, it's never ending!

Bella shrugged, an awkward smile spreading(once again) on her face.

'' Not sure, just don't want to attract attention to me."

Well, tough luck, new girls bring LOTS of attention. 

I looked away from her and at the door, as we walked inside the building, Bella guided us through the halls until we reached the secretary, who was a middle was a middle aged woman with brown hair and hazel eyes. Bella and the woman began to talk, exchanging greetings of the day. I stopped listening shortly after.

"So you are the other new student of Forks high school?"

I raised an eyebrow at her, staring at her with an indifferent expression.

'' Right, how stupid of me. You must be Annabelle Blackbird."

I almost rolled my eyes when I heard my full first name.

"Just Anna."

The middle aged woman nodded and handed us some things. Our schedules, and other things.

" There also is the code number for your lockers."

Bella smiled awkwardly and we took our leave, and fortunately, our lockers were side by side. I pulled out the small piece of paper with the code and did it, and opened it, placing my stuff on the shelf.

P.E was my first class.

"What is your first class?"

The young brown eyed woman looked down at her schedule." Physical education" She replied.

I peeked and saw my teacher's name for physical education.

" We have the same class."

Oh good lord, Bella, and P.E don't really add up nicely... it's going to be a disaster. After Bella put her things in her locker, we walked through the halls, getting lost a few times, before we were able to reach the gymnasium. 

As we walked side by side, I noticed that I was a few inches taller than the brown eyed girl. Not much, but still noticeable. On our way there, we met a guy named Eric, who was flirting, heavily, might I add with Bella.Though I doubt she noticed it.

Since it was just a small conversation, I did not feel the need to actually listen to their conversation and only introduced myself when he asked for my name.

We reached the changing rooms and dressed in comfortable clothes. it was a good thing we brought some work out clothes just in case or else we'd have to sit on the bench for the whole period. I chose to wear a black tank top and black sweatpants, and of course, to prevent my long hair from getting in my face, I pulled it up into a ponytail, and then, we entered the gym, introducing us to the teacher and to the whole class, who didn't listen to a thing he said.