Chapter Seven

I was terrified.

There was no other way to say how I felt at the moment Black liquid poured out of my being. No other way to express how I felt, as I coughed that nasty liquid.As it poured out of my nose, my mouth, covering my mouth, chin, my hands.

A knock brought me out of my thoughts.

''Hey, you okay in there?'' A feminine voice asked me, as I quickly rinsed of any proof of what had happened a few moments ago.

''Yeah, just got a little dizzy.'' I lied through gritted teeth.

As soon as I go back to my house, I'm jumping on my computer and try to find out anything related to that symptom. And I won't stop looking until I kind of have the idea of what is happening to me. But for now, I'm at Bella's house, enjoying myself.

Without even realizing it, I was biting my lower lip. It took a few minutes to make me seem more''presentable'' than I was a few minutes ago, as I washed away every proof of unknown sickness, as the water mixed with the black liquid before going down the pipe.

New goal for the next minute, go back to being an emotionless bitch. After brushing my hair back, I walked out of the bathroom, going back to cooking, even though my mind strayed to the black blood I coughed.

*******

I was now on the road towards my aunt's house, listening to music, humming softly to them. Learning the guy I met at the convenience store was a childhood friend of mine was surprising.Reminiscing old memories were fun though. 

We were being told that, as children, Jacob and I always walked off, out of my parent's and his father's sight, worrying the lot of them each time, even though we'd always be in the forest playing around, climbing trees with my twin brother.

How Jacob was calling Derek "Big Brother".

That one was sweet though.

A sudden wave of dizziness crashed over my body as my sight turned blurry, enough I couldn't focus on the road anymore. Enough to make everything around me spin. I stopped the cars on the side of the road slowly, leaning my head against the wheel to fight what I was feeling.

I could feel and hear my heart thump in my ears, the sound overwhelming to me. Blood rushing through my veins, pulsing every time my heart thumped, shooting life through my veins. My throat clenching, and my lungs crashing on themselves, making me unable to breathe.

My skin felt as if thousands of needles went through it as if ants were walking all around my body.

Muscles twitching under the skin, rippling. 

But as suddenly as it happened, it disappeared in less than a few moments. It took another few moments before I was able to breathe normally without panting.

Woah.And I wasn't saying that in the good kind of "Woah" more like the "what the hell" just happened kind.

My limbs still shook a little, but still, it was better than fainting from overwhelming sensations.

Breathe in, breathe out. Exhale, inhale.

After another few minutes, I once again drove my car back home.

What is happening to me?  Is it fatal? Those were the thoughts running through my mind for the whole ride back home.

I erased every trace of being concerned over something as I walked through the threshold of my aunt's house.

***********************************************************************************************

Today was the day. I was going to wear some pretty light gray sweater, a beanie, dark skinny jeans and finally go to school.

Yep, you got it. The first day at a new high school... lucky me....

Which I am not. And even more, I gotta drive my brother and our cousin at his school, since my uncle cannot do it, as he left earlier than expected since his boss asked.

I don't really mind that... I mean, it's just driving on the whole other side of town, to drop my family to their school.

I haven't even seen my uncle yet, since he came home pretty late last night, as I was already sleeping with my other siblings. I saw the two little monsters as I woke up, they were eating muffins made by our aunt.

Sophia and Sebastian were twins.Both with brown hair with copper highlights, and eyes of a mix of sky blue and ocean turquoise, like the famous water we see at paradisiac beaches. With skin as fair as mine. Their eyes were mesmerizing, pure and innocent.

They always stick together, never leaving the other one alone. They are even closer than Derek and I are.

As those thought went through my mind, of how close they are, I reached Derek's new school, in the reservation, and I wheeled the car into the parking lot, before slowing the engine before the car stopped completely in front of the main door of the establishment.Both my brother and cousin climbed out of the car and waved at me before walking inside the school. I could feel lots of eyes on the car, so without a second thought, I drove away towards where I would learn new things.

Well, I hope I will... Or else it will be a long ass year.

Oh, would you look at that, thinking about school so long I'm already there. Fantastic.

Now to meet up with Bella.