Chapter Twenty Five

Paul stood there, at the edge of the forest, while he watched over his imprint. His arms crossed over his sculpted chest, a snarl took over his face in disgust. He saw how she lifted the car, though he thought nothing of it. He was wearing only a tank top, and a pair of shorts, he was barefoot.

He stood tall as he looked at his supposed soul-mate.

Though he couldn't really deny she did look good in flannels.

The boy grunted, while he sensed a person's presence near him, and said presence made itself known by stepping on a twig.

Paul's head turned slightly, and he caught his alpha's gaze with his own irritated one.

" You say you do not want her as your soulmate, yet you watch over her. "

Paul did not say anything, he only watched as the chestnut-haired girl stepped into her friend's house, the child of Billy Black, one of the future shapeshifter, followed after them like a lost little puppy.

" She's going to find out about us if she really puts her mind to it."

Sam stepped up next to the younger one and stopped next to him, both watching the chestnut emotionless haired girl through a window from the chef of the police's home.

" She's wondering how come she never sees her brother anymore, her twin since they were always together. And I can't endure Derek's whining anymore about not spending more time with his twin."

Sam stared at Paul, who had not stopped at the green-eyed pale-faced young woman in the house.

" So you think, if we make sure he spends enough time with her, she'll back off?"

Paul only spared a glance at Sam, before closing his eyes and sighing deeply.

" Maybe, I don't know. She was asking Billy Black why Derek spent so much time with you, and she clearly wasn't pleased with the answer she got."

Sam frowned, closed his eyes and sighed deeply.

" We'll see how everything goes from now on, come on, we have a patrol to do."

Paul checked over his imprint one last time, before he turned around and phased into his wolf, and ran into the dense forest.

      From the corner of my eye, through Bella's window in her room, as I went up to grab my own drink into my bag, that I put in her room after we went inside, my eyes caught some movement near the woods ad I narrowed my gaze trying to distinguis...

      From the corner of my eye, through Bella's window in her room, as I went up to grab my own drink into my bag, that I put in her room after we went inside, my eyes caught some movement near the woods ad I narrowed my gaze trying to distinguish the shape, but I could only see a black mass as the edge of the forest.

But whatever or whoever was there, it's presence breathed power, like a thunderstorm booming accross the sky.

I walked down the stairs, the cans of Coke in my arms, and put them down on the kitchen counter, and began to prepare the sbacjs beeded y watch the matcg, the show, I couldn't help but feel goosebumps all over my body, like when you know someone is staring at you, watching you . When I turned my head around a little bit around, I caught Billy's gaze on me. It was once again unreadable, his gaze was questioning, slightly hard, before all thoughts washed off from his face as a smile appeared on his face.