Prompt #15

Sentence prompt: 

You had only been dating Seth for a few months and you'd be lying if you said that his female fans didn't get to you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You had only been dating Seth for a few months and you'd be lying if you said that his female fans didn't get to you. They had somehow found out about you and Seth's relationship and ever since, you had been bombarded with nasty messages through all your social media accounts. Negativity towards girlfriends of wrestlers was nothing new and It was the reason you and Seth wanted to keep your relationship as private as possible but in the 21st century, it was very hard to keep anything secret.

''What's up sweetheart?'' Seth asked as he got out of the shower

You were browsing the internet, checking your social media when you came across a fresh batch of messages calling you every derogatory word imaginable

''Nothing'' you replied ''Just more messages''

Seth knew what you were referring to and he'd even posted a message on his Twitter urging his fans to think twice before sending negative comments. ''Listen babe I know it's hard but you can't let what people say get to you''

''I know but it does" you replied 

''They're just cowards hiding behind their keyboards'' Seth pointed out ''I bet none of them would have the nerve to say any of that to your face''

''Probably not" you agreed

''Besides, it could be worse'' Seth added 

''How?'' you asked doubtfully

Seth took your phone and brought up google, typing something into the search engine ''This is what my fans like to call 'ambrollins'

You stared at the screen, your eyes widening as you saw a ton of fan art of Seth and Dean in what looked like all kinds of predicaments (to put it politely) ''Oh wow''

''Yeah'' Seth agreed ''And you think you've got problems''