Prompt #23

Sentence prompt: ''You can shove that title up your ass''

[Monday night Raw]

Being champion was all he talked about, his next title defense all he focused on. You understood that being champion came with a certain amount of responsibility but you couldn't help but feel a little neglected by his behavior.

"I still haven't got the plates changed'' You rolled your eyes as Seth stepped into the room with Joey Mercury close behind him ''And I've got a defense next week''

He had agreed to take you out after Raw and you had been waiting for him for nearly and hour

"Oh and they want me to do a photoshoot with the championship. So I'm gonna have to try and squeeze that in somehow"

You stood up and gathered your things. He'd completely ignored you and you'd had enough. He'd been acting like this for weeks and you'd stuck by his side through several title defenses, loses and wins, all despite your unhappiness.

"(Y/N), I didn't see you there'' Seth said as you walked past him ''Where are you going?''

You turned around to face him before looking and Joey

''Joey could you give us a minute?" Seth asked as he noticed how upset you were

"Sure. I'll catch up with you later boss'' Joey replied as he left the room

"What's wrong?" Seth asked as he took a step towards you, attempting to wrap his arm around your waist

"Are you really that blind?" You said ''Or just ignorant?''

"I don't understand" Seth stated

"Of course you don't'' you sighed ''because all you care about is that damn title''

"Oh come on that's not true" Seth argued "You know I love you"

''Ever since you got that title back, I might as well not exist'' you argued

''Oh now you're just being ridiculous-''

"Ridiculous!!" you interrupted "I'm being ridiculous!? You're the one that thinks more of his title than he does of his girlfriend"

"You're being unreasonable, just listen to me-"

"No. I've done my listening and I'm done waiting, I'm outta here" you turned towards the door "Oh and Seth?''

''Hm?" Seth hummed, sadness obvious on his face

"You can shove that title up your ass"

You left the room and slammed the door behind you, leaving Seth alone to think about his behavior.