o.n.e

A/n: On the top/side will be their outfits.

It was the first day of a new school year. As per usual, Calum Hood entered the school and in an instant was crowded by his fellow jocks. Meanwhile, Luke Hemmings was in the bathroom touching up his makeup. Michael however, was outside of the school, watching his friends get high. It was quite amusing to watch Brad, Trixie, and Donny smoke weed and then go into school. It was their daily routine. As for Michael, a blunt had never touched his lips, he's only been high once and that was from being in the back of Trixie's mini van while his friends were smoking a shit ton of weed.

Ashton Irwin, the school's new ELA teacher, was making final preparations for his class. The bell soon rang and students began getting going to their classes. Calum was the first student to enter Ashton's class. The older man eyed the student, noticing the white shirt underneath his varsity jacket and the way it subtly showed off his toned abs and the way his skinny jeans hugged his legs and ass. He had a really nice ass.

Second in the room was Luke. His short skirt showing his pale thighs off to the other people in the room despite his thigh high socks. Ashton nearly moaned when he got a glance of the baby pink, lace panties beneath the boy's tennis skirt. Calum also noticed the boy's undergarment and decided to say something.

"Hey, baby, pretty panties, but I think I'd rather see what's underneath that lace." Calum smirked.

Luke's eyes widened and his face flushed, unknowing of what he was supposed to do in this situation. Sure he'd been hit on plenty of times but he was always able to escape. Now he couldn't.

"I-uh-" Luke stopped speaking when Calum walked up to him.

The brunette placed his hand on Luke's thigh.

"You're so pretty, my darling," he lowered his voice for only Luke to hear, "I'd love to see how pretty that tight little hole of yours is."

Luke blushed harder, wondering why the teacher hasn't put a stop to this yet. Surely Calum couldn't be allowed to do this right in front of a staff member. Luke was relieved when Ashton finally said something.

"Hey, get your hand off of him. That's not school appropriate."

"Oh and you checking out your students is?" Calum retorted smugly.

"Uh-we-that's different."

"Yeah sure. Princess, Mr. Hypocrite is spoiling our fun, so we can continue this at lunch, yeah?"

Luke didn't know what else to do but nod. Calum smirked before retaking his seat. Ashton sighed, running a hand through his curly hair, watching as Luke played nervously with the hem of his sweater. It seemed obvious to Ashton that the blonde boy was extremely uncomfortable with the other student's actions. Apparently Calum hadn't picked up on that.

"Hey, what's your name, love?" Ashton asked gently once he reached the feminine boy's desk.

"Luke." Luke responded.

"Luke, if he touches you in a way you don't like or says something that makes you uncomfortable, let me know. Alright?"

"Yes, sir, thank you."

"No problem, hon."

Just as Ashton reaches his desk, the students begin to file into the room. Once the second bell rang, Ashton introduced himself and began attendance.

"Okay, Michael Clifford?" He called. No one spoke.

Just as Ashton was about to mark the boy absent, the door flew open and a boy with a leather jacket and platinum blonde hair walked in.

"Are you Michael?" Ashton asked.

"That's what my birth certificate says." Michael smiled cheekily.

Ashton rolled his eyes and moved on. With a hot and horny Calum, adorable and shy Luke, and a sexy and cocky Michael, this year would be hell for Ashton.
........
A/n: When I say Calum's horny I mean he's, like, really horny. So if you're uncomfortable with things like Calum did to Luke in this chapter then I wouldn't read this book because almost all of this book will be Luke being uncomfortable with Calum being horny. This whole book will basically be sex and uncomfortable awkwardness.