t.w.e.l.v.e* (part II)

A/n: I'm putting the outfits again so you don't have to look back if you don't remember. Thanks again to genderneutralfolk for this idea.
(This is taking place the same day as part I)
...
     Calum was doodling on his hand as he waited for the bell to ring. He was sitting in English and they were reading Pride and Prejudice silently but Calum had already finished what they were assigned. When the bell finally sounded throughout the room, Calum was quick to shove his pen in his binder and gather his things to leave. As Calum was about to walk out the door, he heard Ashton's voice call "Mr. Hood, could you please come here for a moment. I'll write you a pass."

Calum's dark eyebrows furrowed as he turned to walk towards Ashton's desk. The pair watched the students exit the classroom (including Michael and Luke). Soon enough, they were alone.

"What is it?" Calum asked.

"I want you to come here after school. Got it?" Ashton stated.

"Yes, sir." Calum responded.

"Good." Ashton smiled, quickly writing Calum a pass.

*time skip bc no one gives a damn*

    Calum had all of his belongings in hand when he entered Ashton's classroom that afternoon. When he arrived, Ashton was packing his things up.

"Hey, Ash." Calum said as he sat on a desk.

"Hi, Angel." Ashton greeted. "How do you get home from school?"

"I walk." Calum answered. Ashton walked forward, pushing Calum's legs apart so he could stand between them.

"Great. I have a question for you." Calum nodded for Ashton to continue. "Would you like to come back to my place so I can help you study." Ashton finished, a smirk in place of the bright smile that had previously graced his lips.

Calum smirked when he realised what Ashton meant. "Sure, just let me text my mom." He replied, leaning forward to kiss Ashton before pulling out his phone.

"Wonderful."

     Once Calum had texted his mom, telling her that he was going to a friends place, they headed out to Ashton's blue Jeep. Soon, they arrived at Ashton's home. The curly haired man lived in a townhouse with two stories. When they entered, Calum and Ashton removed their shoes and tossed their things on the leather sofa in Ashton's living room before heading upstairs. Both of them were already half hard as Calum had been palming Ashton and himself in the car. As soon as they'd reached Ashton's bedroom, Calum was pushed onto the bed. Ashton removed his shirt, Calum doing the same, both of which ended up in a pile on the other side of the room. Calum allowed Ashton to take his jeans off before he moved so that the latter could straddle him.

     Ashton pressed his lips to Calum's, grinding their crotches together while they made out. Ashton suddenly pulled away, kissing down Calum's jaw and neck, stopping at his chest to live a hickey above his right nipple. When Ashton reached the waistband of Calum's boxers, both of them were fully hard. Ashton went to kiss Calum again when he was suddenly stopped.

"Shouldn't we wait until Michael and Luke are here?" Calum asked.

"Why would we do that? They aren't in this relationship until Luke's lost his virginity. You're all mine." Ashton smirked.

Calum nodded and allowed Ashton to kiss him again. Soon, Calum decided Ashton had to many clothes on and began tugging at his jeans.

"You want these off, Angel?" Ashton questioned.

"Mhm." Calum hummed with a nod.

Ashton followed Calum's request and soon his pants were on the floor and his lips were back on Calum's. One of Ashton's hands moved to tweak Calum's nipple causing the boy to moan into Ashton's mouth. Ashton pulled away from the kiss.

"Did you like that, baby? You like it when Daddy plays with your nipples?" Ashton whispered.
(I literally just stopped for a moment and said "what am I doing with my life" my friends read this. Good God)

Calum nodded. "What was that?" Ashton asked.

"Y-yes, Daddy." Calum breathed.

     Ashton wrapped his lips around the nipple that his fingers weren't teasing, running his tongue across it before gently biting down. He did this a few more times before moving to the other nipple. Calum was a moaning mess above Ashton. Eventually, Ashton pulled away, to remove of boxers. Ashton grabbed his lube and box of condoms from his nightstand. He lubed up three of his fingers.

"Hands and knees." Ashton ordered, Calum complying.

Without warning, one of Ashton's fingers plunged into Calum's, now, exposed hole causing the kiwi boy to inhale sharply. Ashton kissed up Calum's spine as he thrusted his finger in and out of him. Soon, a second finger was added, stretching Calum more.

"SHIT!" Calum moaned when Ashton's fingers hit his prostate.

Ashton repeatedly hit that spot, making Calum throw his head back. Ashton then added the third and final finger. By the time Ashton removed his fingers and was rolling the condom over his length, Calum was panting heavily. Ashton grabbed the lube and put a generous amount on his cock. He positioned his tip at Calum's entrance before gently thrusting in. Ashton let out a low grunt when he bottomed out. Soon, Ashton began to move his hips. Calum collapsed onto his elbows, moaning out as he did so. Ashton was ramming straight into his prostate, making him see white.

"Fuck, Daddy!" Calum shouted.

"So tight, Angel...so good..." Ashton panted.

They both were driven closer and closer to their highs with every thrust of Ashton's hips. "So close, Angel." Ashton groaned.

"Me t-too, Daddy-fuck!" Calum moaned.

"Don't cum 'til I say." Ashton ordered.

Calum whined but nodded. A minute passed before Ashton said "Shit, okay. I'm about to cum. Same time, baby?"

"Uh-huh." Calum breathed.

"One...two, three..." Calum came with a scream of 'Daddy' while Ashton groaned lowly.

Once they came down from their highs, Ashton pulled out, he removed the condom and tied it, tossing it in the bin next to his bed. Calum had collapsed onto his stomach. Ashton laid down next to the boy, pulling the sheet over them. Ashton pulled Calum into the spooning position, kissing his tan shoulder before they both fell asleep.
...
A/n: Cashton is always easy for me to write idk why. I hope you all enjoyed. If anyone still wants to make outfits for this I'll still take them. Bye lovelies!:3

-Lannah