s.i.x.t.e.e.n

A/n: So this chapter's a little different. Tell me if you like it and think I should do more like it. Also, thank you to luke_is_muke for making these amazing outfits for me.
...
"So are you and Michael fucking?" Jack asked Luke one morning. The two brothers were home alone, Ben and their parents being at work.

Luke's eyes widened. "W-what?!" He squeaked.

"Are you doing the do? Bonking the the bonk? Banging? Having the sexy times? Is he putting hi-" Luke cut him off.

"Sh-shut u-up, ple-please." Luke huffed. "I-I kn-know wh-what y-you said. I wa-was jus-just sur-surprised-d. Pe-people norm-normally d-don't just-t star-start a-a co-con-conversation-n li-like tha-that."

"Remember who you're talking to here. Now tell me the dets(detes?)." Jack smiled, plopping down on the sofa next to his brother.

"J-just beca-because I dr-dress like a-a gi-girl do-doesn't-t me-mean y-you can-n ta-talk to m-me li-like o-one fro-from a-a Di-Disney chan-channel sh-show i-in tw-two thou-thousand n-nine." Luke said in an unimpressed tone.

"Geez, sorry. But really. I wanna know what's up with you two. First I see you kissing outside, then you get all handsy with each other, and then you start limping after you hang out with him. And I sure as hell know that he isn't beating you up, he loves you too much for that." Jack continued. Luke sighed. "C'mon, Lukey-bear, I won't tell anyone." Luke gave Jack a horrified look at the nickname.

"I-I'm n-not s-six-x. Do-don't ca-call me that-t." Luke snapped.

Jack smirked. "Oh what, Lukey-bear?" Luke nodded rapidly. "Lukey-bear, I dunno, I like it, Lukey-bear."

"S-stop, st-stop!" Jack was instantly silent, a shit-eating grin on his face. "I-I'll tell-l yo-you if-f y-you prom-promise to nev-never ca-call me that-t ag-again."

"I'm all ears." Jack replied cheekily.

Luke rolled his eyes. "M-Mikey-" "Nicknames! You're so in love!" Luke smacked Jack's chest. "I-I've al-always ca-called him-m tha-that, di-dipshit. Any-anyways, Mik-Mikey an-and I ma-may ha-have had a-a few in-intimate en-encounters-s wi-with each-ch oth-other."

"I knew it! Celeste owes me 20 bucks." Jack exclaimed, jumping up in triumph.

"Y-you an-and your gi-girlfriend mad-made a-a bet-t th-that me-e and-nd Mikey-y ha-have be-been get-getting it on-n?" Luke questioned.

"Possibly." Jack answered. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a phone call to make." With that, Jack left the room and a few minutes later, Luke heard him yelling 'I told you so' at, who he assumed was, Celeste.
...
Trixie, Gwen, and Michael sat in Michael's basement, Gwen and Michael playing COD while Trixie ate Cheetos.

The pair stopped the game and Michael grabbed his mug that said 'fuck Mondays' on it and took a sip of his coffee.

"So you and Mr. Irwin," Trixie said out of nowhere, causing Michael to choke.

Gwen patted his back as he coughed. "What?!" He wheezed.

"You heard me. You're fucking around with our English teacher." Trixie answered.

"And two other students." Gwen added.

Michael sighed "Yeah. I am. Is that a problem?" He said.

Trixie's eyes widened. "No, no. Of course not. I just was gonna ask how it started." She explained.

"It started in detention. Calum and I got into a fight with each other and Luke kept getting dress coded. Ashton was the teacher who was in charge of detention that day and Calum and I were arguing and he stopped us and I'll spare you the rest of the details." Michael told the girls.