t.e.n

A/n: So before the chapter starts I want to announce which one of the boys got the most votes. It was really close actually and I did lose count at one point but these are the results of the votes(as of the time I closed them)(none of these are 100% accurate because I did lose track):
Michael- 31
Ashton- 28
Calum- 26
So Michael will be the one who takes Luke's virginity. If you read the a/n at the end I will have another poll for you guys.

ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE SUBMITTING A WORK FOR MY CONTEST: the cut off date is June, 1st. Sorry it's on such short notice.

Hope you like this chapter!
...
      The next day, Ashton was late to detention, as were the boys so they all arrived at the same time. They all greeted each other as they entered the classroom. The boys took their usual seat and Ashton leaned back against his desk.

"I think today we should switch things up a bit. Luke with me, Calum with Michael. Sound good? (I swear to Chuck if anyone does it I will stab myself in the neck)." Ashton asked. The boys nodded. "Great." Ashton made his way to Luke. He placed his hands on the younger boy's sock-clad thighs and pressed his lips against Luke's, after silently making sure it was okay with the blonde.

     Meanwhile, Calum was smirking at Michael who was squinting at the former curiously. In a flash, Calum had tackled Michael to the ground, straddling his hips.

"What the fuck?!" Michael groaned.

"I've been waiting a long time to do this, Clifford." Calum chuckled, slender hands removing Michael's vest and then slipping his hands underneath Michael's shirt. The punk boy's cheeks reddened. He wasn't used to being touched like this except for by Luke and in those situations, Michael did most of the touching. Just as Calum was leaning down to kiss Michael, a moan, that most definitely did not come from any of the boys, was heard. The four of them stopped in their tracks. Another moan. It came from Ashton's office. They all stood up and curiously walked over to the room. When Ashton opened the door, they were surprised at what they saw.

    There on the floor was Trixie (anyone remember her?), completely naked, with a girl's head between her thighs. The girls didn't notice them until Ashton cleared his throat. The unidentified girl instantly looked up, Trixie doing the same. Luke and Calum gasped when they saw the other girl's face. It was Gwen Tomas, the most popular girl in school.

"What the hell Trixie?!" Michael yelled.

The black haired girl blushed. "Gwen and I have been secretly dating for five months now. But you you have to promise not to tell anyone. Gwen's parents are homophobic and her blabber mouth of a brother will tell them as soon as he hears about us." She explained.

"And if I do tell someone?" Michael asked.

"I'll tell the principal that you three are fucking around with Mr. Irwin." Trixie smirked.

Michael's eyes widened. "How do you know about that?" He interrogated.

"Oh please. The walls aren't that thick. We heard you guys before." Trixie scoffed.

"Okay, okay, fine. We won't say anything. But you have to swear not to say anything about the four of us." Michael said, pausing for a minute before adding, "And put some clothes on."
...
A/n: Very short and shitty chapter. So sorry. I almost fell asleep while finishing this. I have returned though so hi, how ya doin?
Anyways, here is what Trixie and Gwen look like:

Trixie

Gwen

They will both be main characters now bc I realised I kinda forgot about Michael's druggie friends so I'm reintroducing Trixie

They will both be main characters now bc I realised I kinda forgot about Michael's druggie friends so I'm reintroducing Trixie. She doesn't smoke weed anymore though. Or anything else.

Before I go, I promised a poll. Here it is:
Should Michael take Luke's virginity in private?

Or with Cashton?

I have ideas for both so I couldn't decide. Thanks lovelies!:3

-Lannah