f.o.u.r.t.e.e.n*

Big Daddy's Adult Store

     Is what the sign on the front of the porn shop said in big red letters. The boys were going to his house and he wanted to treat them with little gifts. Ashton entered the store and looked around for things the boys might like. He looked through aisles of dildos, butt plugs, and gags, picking up a few things along the way. Finally he found what he was looking for. First he grabbed a pair of fluffy black cat ears with a matching tail for Michael, then he found a pair of blue panties with a whole in the back (made so you could fuck with them on) which he decided were perfect for Luke, and finally he grabbed a brown leather choker with an angel wing design for Calum.

    Ashton then proceeded to check out before going home to prepare for the boys to come over

-time skip bc it's a surprise-

At 6:08 pm, Ashton heard his doorbell ring. The curly haired man rushed to answer it only to find Calum standing on the other side. The Maori boy smiled at the man in front of him.

"Hiya, Daddy." He greeted perkily.

"Hey, Angel." Ashton smirked, pulling the boy inside and shutting the door before and pressing a sweet kiss to Calum's lips.

"You taste like blueberries." Calum giggled.

"Well I'd hope so because that's what I was just eating." Ashton smiled.

      Ashton led Calum into the living room where a bowl of frozen blueberries (they taste really good frozen try it) sat on the glass coffee table and Criminal Minds played on the large tv that was mounted on the wall. The pair sat eating blueberries until another ring of the doorbell sounded throughout the house. Ashton quickly stood up, telling Calum to stay put, and opened the door to reveal Luke and Michael.

"Hello, babies." Ashton said.

"H-hi, Da-Daddy." Luke replied bashfully.

"Hi, Daddy." Michael parroted.

"Come in, loves." Ashton smiled, shutting the door behind them. He kissed each boy, as he had done with Calum, before taking them to the living room.

     Ashton put the the blueberries back in the freezer and the the tv off, making sure to grab the gifts before returning to the boys.

"Hello, my darlings. We have things to do but before we begin, I have gifts for you each." Ashton started. "For my Princess," Ashton handed Luke a pink bag. "For my Angel," Ashton handed Calum a green bag. "And for my Kitten." Ashton handed Michael a blue bag.

    The three boys began to open their presents once each had gotten theirs. Michael smiled at the kitty ears, a blush coating his cheeks once he saw the plug that went with it. A cheeky smirk consumed Calum's lips when he pulled the choker out. Luke had a small, but genuine, smile on his face when seeing the new undergarment.

"I-I lo-love th-them! Tha-thank you s-so much-ch, Da-Daddy!" Luke exclaimed getting up and wrapping his arms around Ashton tightly.

Ashton smiled and kissed Luke's forehead. "Anything for you, Princess." He responded.

    When Luke went to go back to where he had previously been sitting, Ashton pulled him back so that he was sitting on his lap, Ashton's strong arms around Luke's tiny waist. Ashton rested his head on top of Luke's fluffy blonde hair.

"Th-thank you, Daddy." Michael said, cheeks still red.

Instead of using words, Calum locked his lips with Ashton's in thanks.

"Now that you all have your presents, let's head upstairs."
...
A/n: HA YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING SMUT! Feel free to send me the death threats I know are coming. I will update again soon, I promise. Bye lovelies!:3

-Lannah