f.o.u.r*

A/n: Luke's panties for later ;-). Oh and thank you for 8k guys!

"What?! How do you have crushes on three people?!" Calum shouted, shooting out of his seat.

"Yeah, flower, I thought you were demi." Michael said softly.

"I-I thought I was too. B-but I-I'm not s-sure a-any-anymore." Luke whimpered, tearing up.

"Oh, flower, don't cry. Please don't cry. We aren't mad." Michael soothed.

"Speak for yourself." Calum muttered.

"Shut the fuck up, Hood. He's confused." Michael snapped, standing up as well.

"He's sixteen years old! He should know who he is!" Calum yelled.

"That's a fucking lie and you know it." Michael said through his teeth.

"Whatever. If he's that much of a slut that he likes three people at once then I don't fucking want him and neither should you." Calum spat.

"Don't you fucking call him that!" Next thing everyone knew, Michael's fist was colliding with Calum's cheek.

    Luke gasped, tears still threatening to spill. He knew Michael got into fights but he'd never seen one. It scared him a bit, seeing Michael so angry. He knew Mikey as a sweet person who was kind with a tough exterior, but in that moment, that person was gone.

"Ow, what the fuck?!" Calum cried.

"That's what you get for calling him a slut! You're su-" he was cut off when Calum's fist connected with his jaw.

    Venomous words were spit back and forth, each boy punctuating their insults with a punch. Meanwhile, Luke was curled up on his chair with his hands over his eyes so he wouldn't have to watch while Ashton was getting infuriated. All they did was fight.

"Okay that's it! I've had enough of this. All three of you, get on your knees in front of my desk. Now." Ashton announced.

The three of them did as told curiously.

"Michael stand up and come here." Ashton spoke again. The punk boy did as told, confused as to what his teacher was doing. "I'm sick of you two fighting. And Luke, I'm sick of you teasing me with those damn skirts. You're all in big trouble."

"W-what?" Luke asked.

"You heard me." Ashton snapped. He turned to Michael. "Bend over my desk, sweetheart."

"But you're my teacher!" Michael cried.

"Yes, I am. And you've been a bad boy." Ashton smirked.

     Michael took in a sharp breath but over the table anyway. He would admit that he had no problem letting Mr. Irwin fuck him over his desk but he was his teacher, it was illegal. But lust took over his mind and he allowed his teacher to pull down his jeans and boxers.

"Such and pretty bum, kitten." Michael moaned at that name and felt his dick twitch. Ashton smirked. "You like being called kitten?" Michael nodded with a blush. "Great. Now, I'm gonna spank you now, love, you need to be punished. Since this is the first time, I'll go easy. Fifteen spanks and then I have to punish the other two. After that we can play a little bit."

     Michael's dick twitched again. He began to think about what Ashton meant by 'play'. He knew it would be sexual, but what would they be doing? Michael was so lost in thought, he wasn't ready for Ashton's large hand to strike his bum at full force. He jolted forward a bit and waited for the next hit to be made. By the time they hit fifteen, Michael was fully hard. He might be a bit of a masochist.

"Good job, kitten, I'm so proud of you. Now finish stripping and kneel next to Lukey, please." Ashton smiled. Michael did as told and Ashton motioned for Calum to take the other boy's place.

"Same for you, alright, Angel?" Ashton said.

Calum nodded and bent over the desk. Ashton pulled down his jeans and boxers and rubbed Calum's tan skin before raising his hand and making the first hit. Calum winced at the pain. He had a spanking kink and had fantasised about Ashton spanking him over the past three weeks but didn't think he'd hit so hard. Calum soon got used to it and once Ashton had finished, the kiwi boy was sporting a semi hard on.

"Strip and kneel back down. Luke you're next." Ashton ordered.

      Luke was shaky as he stood up, not used to being in this type of situation. Michael, being Luke's best friend, saw how nervous the blonde boy was. He knew Luke had never had a sexual experience before, not even with his own hand. So he spoke up.

"Please be careful with him, he's never done this type of thing before."

Ashton looked at Michael, then at Luke who was visibly shaking. His features softened and he walked over to Luke. He brushed his fingers over the boy's pronounced cheekbone, loving the contrast of his tan complexion against the boy's milky one.

"Look at me, Princess." The elder spoke. Luke slowly lifted his head. Ashton frowned when seeing the tears welling in them. "Hey, it's okay, you're okay. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. It's alright, love."

     Luke looked into Ashton's hazel eyes, searching for any sign of insincerity. There was none.

"J-just go sl-slow, ple-ease." Luke said softly.

    Ashton nodded and kissed the boy's forehead gently. He helped Luke bend over the desk as the others had and leaned down to press a kiss to the back of the feminine boy's neck. He stood back up and pulled Luke's skirt down. Ashton, Michael, and Calum all nearly moaned at the sight of what was beneath the black polyester mini skirt. Baby blue lace panties.

"Oh, princess, so pretty." Ashton praised.

     Luke blushed a bit as he realised Ashton was referring to his panties. Ashton soon began to pull the undergarment down Luke's mile-long legs. Once they were off, Ashton rubbed his large hand over the pale skin of Luke's bum before bringing it back and bringing it back down on the milky skin. Soon, fifteen spanks had been laid on Luke's ass and they were done, Luke also sporting a semi and he stood up.

"Now, for the fun." Ashton smirked.
...
A/n: IM SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER. I got really stuck on what to do so I kinda ended it here. Next chapter will have smut. I NEED HELP WITH MAKING OUTFITS SO IF YOURE INTERESTED PM ME. Thanks lovelies!:3

-Lannah