e.l.e.v.e.n

A/n: It disappoints me that no one got my Supernatural reference last chapter. Oh well. Outfits courtesy of luke_is_muke .
There's a bit of a time skip in this chapter btw.
...
It was now the next week, the boys' last detention had been Friday but Ashton had been home sick that day so they didn't get to do anything. Now, Monday morning, Ashton was giving the class back their vocab pre-tests. When he set Calum's on his desk, it had a lime green sticky note on it. Written on the small paper, in red pen, was short note that said:

You and the boys need to meet me here during lunch -Ash

Calum quickly tucked the note in to his folder along with his graded test (which he got a B+ on) and began to listen to Ashton talk about the first novel their class would read.
...
     A short while later, Ashton was sitting at his desk, grading papers, when there was a knock at the door. He looked up and called out "Come in!"

      The door swung open revealing the three boys he was waiting for. He smiled at them an motioned for them to sit down. As soon as they were all in the room, Ashton shut and locked the door before moving to stand in front of them.

"On Friday, we didn't get to discuss what we would do now you're done with detention." Ashton began. "Now I must ask, what do you want?"

"I'd personally be good with continuing this. I love whatever it is." Calum stated. Ashton nodded, smiling.

"I'm in if Luke's in." Michael answered.

"Luke?" Ashton asked, looking at the blonde.

     The youngest boy leaned over to whisper something in the, now, red haired boy's ear, a blush covering his cheeks. Michael looked at Luke, as if double checking what he said, before speaking. "He said he wants to lose his virginity before deciding. He wants to lose his virginity to me." Michael said in an awestruck tone, his emerald eyes never once leaving Luke's face.

    Calum was staring at the pair, mouth slightly agape. Ashton, however, just nodded. "Alright. You two sort that out and once Luke's made his decision, let me know."

With that, Ashton opened the door, allowing the boys to leave.
...
A/n: Do you guys want Muke smut next chapter? That'll probably be what I write but I just wanna know what you want bc if you don't I'll do something else. Anyways, I'm really happy with this book. This book probably won't be too much longer as most of it will just be smut. There won't be too much drama so yeah, basically just smut. Bye lovelies!:3

-Lannah